What?!

My brother is who?!

~Flashback~

"Jinki hyung, come here. I have something to ask you to do" Jonghyun called out after Key agreed to his plan.
"Yea, talk" Onew said waiting

"So Jinki hyung, we are going to bring you somewhere later and you have to do as what we say" Jonghyun started the plan.
"Is it something good or bad? And what do I get?" Onew asked.
"Its nothing bad hyung, its good. We need you help. Just go to the place we tell you to go to and pretend you bumped into this girl and pretend she is a fan but try to get closer to her. We will meet her again soon. You will get a bucket of KFC all for yourself." Jonghyun explained briefly.
"Deal! Only doing this for chickens sake you know." Onew agrees without asking any questions.
"Make sure you...." Key said and Jonghyun nodded.

 

 

ONEW POV:

"Yah yah, you two stop right there!" 
Key and Jonghyun turned around and smiled.
"Why did you guys tell me to do that? And wheres my chicken?" I asked.
"Your chicken is right here hyung. enjoy" Jonghyun said while pointing to the bucket of chicken on the table.
"Why aren't you answering my question? I asked who is that girl that you asked me to approach her. You could have done that by yourself. OH and Key, I saw the note that you left her when I remembered that I have to turn to the last page to check. Hurry up and answer me. WHO IS SHE?" I said wasting my precious time with my chicken.

I saw Key and Jonghyun exchange glances and I know something is up. Just tell me already. I'm the leader I care about you.
Aishh

 

"Shes cute and pretty, I like her," I said trying to get something out, well she is cute and pretty but like i don't know.
AHA! KEY I caught you, you got tensed when I said I like her. So it got to do with you?
"I am the leader of SHINee and my dongsaengs are keeping things away from me? If you guys have a problem, tell me. I may not be seen as a mature leader but i definitely care and want the best for all of us. Hurry and tell me, do you want this to go to manager hyung?" I explained trying to be strict but I just want to laugh looking at their face expression. They were silent for a while. 
"It's up to you Key, I already know." Jonghyun Whispered to Key and Key sighed.
"Hyung-" Key started talking but I accidently cut him off.
"Key, if you don't want to tell me its fine. Tell me when ever you feel like it. But Im really upset that Jonghyun knows and I don't. But just don't make the problem big." I said trying to make him feel guilty so he will spill it.
I looked up from my chicken and saw Key with a shocked face and he tried to explain,
"Ani hyung. Its not like that. I don't want the problem to get too big and bother you guys. I told Jonghyun because he lured it out of me."
"Alright. So do you want to tell me or I make you say it?" I said trying to not sound so demanding but I bet I failed.

 

"Lets call Taemin and Minho here too." Key said
So it seems like he is going to tell all of us. That is how it should be. We are a group, we will go through everything together good or bad.

 

Key POV:

Onew hyung is right. I shouldn't keep things away from them. We are a group, we are suppose to help each other and share our thoughts.

"Oh hyung. Are we having a meeting?" Taemin asked when he walked in.
"Ani. I have something to tell you guys."
"WHAT? Hurry up. I still need to go to the gym to workout." Minho complained.
"Minho ah, this is important. Please be patient and listen." Jonghyun said making him stay.

I took out my phone and showed them a picture of Angela. Don't ask how I got it.
"What do you think of her?" I asked
"..." (silence)
They all stared at my phone.
"Wah! Yepuda! Who is she?" Taemin asked.
"She is the girl that we were talking about last time when I told you to not tell anyone i reminded him.
"Ahh. So its her,She is pretty. No wonder shes your--" Taemin said and stoped. 
"Who is she? DON'T TELL ME SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU GOT HER PREGOO!" Minho raised his voice and stood up from his chair.
"Yah! Stop! I never even had before and our schedule is too busy to have time to date" I panicked.
"Hurry and tell me who she is." Onew hyung blurred out getting my attention.

"I actually have a sister. She is my sister." I said slowly not wanting to look at them.
Everyone was in shock well except for Jjong and Taemin (ch 3).
"Aren't you a only child? Since when did you have a sister that age?" Minho pointed out.
"She was always my sister. She was kidnapped when she was almost 2. Its my fault that she was kidnapped thats why im trying to find her. This was one of the reasons why I signed the contract with SME." I explained.
"Hyung, I don't remember you telling me her name and her age. Tell me." Taemin said wanting to know more about her.
"Her name is Angela, Kim Angela. SooMan helped me find her." I explained.
"How did he help? Can't you just find her yourself since your family is rich?" Onew asked.
"We cant search for people and background infos. SooMan can since he can use the excuse of scouting the person. I told Taemin and Jonghyun already. Taemin found out by himself, I was shocked that he didn't spill the beans this time." I told them.
"So SooMan helped you find her, what about her now?" Onew asked.
"Shes going to an international school in Seoul and living with her froster parents i believe. But I don't know how to tell her or tell my parents about this. She already met me and Onew hyung coincidentally or maybe planned. But she doesn't know anything." I told them about her.
"I think you should tell your parents first. You can later search who she is living with and if they are safe or not.
Telling your parents is the best so if they can know what to do instead of you going through this by yourself.'' Onew suggested.
 

''Hyung, she looks like you. so pretty, I wonder if she can sing and dance like you. If she can I bet SME would want her 100 no 110%. Butttttttttt she better no be naggy like you.'' Taemin talked out loud.
"Did you just call me naggy?" I shot back but didn't want to start bickering "forget it".
"Oh, how old is she?" Minho asked.
"Are you trying to hit on her?" Jonghyun asked.
"If she is the same age as Taemin, we can like set up something school related and try to get along?" Minho suggested.
"She is 17 years old. Born on June 12, 1997" I said out loud like a boss knowing most information about her. 
"So its like that. Hey guys, why dont we think of some good schemes that lets us all meet her and possibly become good friends. She seems nice and pretty." Minho said and Onew nodded in agreement.
"So lets go with that for now and if there is anything, we will have another meeting. Now that im done eating my chicken, lets get back to practice before anyone finds out about this," Onew hyung reminded us and we all got up ready to go to the practice room in the building. 

I should have told them earlier. They are really supportive and helpful. I will tell mom and dad next time I see them face to face or call them tomorrow. I bet they will be happy to hear this. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             

 

This is so true! I would be so happy if they would come to America. 

So this chap, Minho came and they are really supportive. Leave any questions and suggestions! I'd love to read them! I hope you enjoyed this chap! 

 

All of 5 SHINee members including JongHyun will perform at Mcountdown!!! I dont know the date but is confirmed by SHINee's page on facebook.

So happy that jonghyun is coming back. Get to see his performance again. I hope his nose healed well and wont cause any problems :D