SM Audition?

My brother is who?!

Night time - Mom POV.

"Daddy, our little girl wants to audition in a music company, S.M. Entertainment. What do you think?"
"What is she auditioning for and tell me more about the company," Angelas dad said.
"Well Angie wants to audition for singing and i have to say that her voice is amazing even if she dont believe it.."
"Mhmm. i remember when she used to sing a lot in her preteens." Angelas dad played the scene in his head.
"i've done a little research about SM entertainment, the celebs in that company has quite a fame, each group and singer. Some say that SM is a torture whether you are a trainee or a celeb, once you join its torture. i actually dont agree with that, based on their groups each of them are famous and perfect. which entertainment doesnt want their stars to be perfect and get fame? i think SME is doing things correctly thats why their stars are all famous and perfect in all circumstances.'' Angelas mom gave out her opinion (this is what i think too, if its not the hard work they wouldnt come this far, sry if you dont agree)
"Not bad, but what are the requirements and when? I think I will agree if its really what she wants. i want her to be happy ever since what happened that year.." Angelas dad face turned a little sad
"On their web site it says the requirements, i think we have to wait for Angela to get her email from them." 

Saturday, Morning - Angela POV.

"Arghh," Angela sighed as she tried to block the sun rays from her window.
"MOM! ITS SATURDAY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO OPEN MY SHADES?!" Angela raised her voice so her mom can hear downstairs.
Ugh mornings on weekends are the worst. i guess i have to get up now its only 8:30 am. i went to her bathroom and clean and wake myself up.

"Morning mom," i said lowly and gets breakfast.
"Morning Angie! I have good news for you! Appa agreed to let you audition for SM. Oh, do some research about SME and auditioning first and send you email to them," mom said with a wide grin on her face.
"Really? AH YES! THANKS MOM. Wheres dad?" I looked around and find dad not in sight.
"Hey hey, its 8:43 now your dad left like 45 minutes ago.''
"Oh.. Thanks mom anyways! I'll eat well and work hard later on!" AHH YES! im going to audition for sm. but thinking bout the chances its low too.. but anyways im going to try hard. if i really wanna be in the music industry then ill audition more.

Hmm, so i need to send in .... and .... and .... and .... and ... 
"DONE, I'm going to send now." i talked to myself and double checked my information.
-Sent-
Now i have to wait for their reply. Lets pick a song now..

No one POV.

And while Angela sends her email and picks songs, Key is thinking - thinking very deeply. Deep enough that he cant hear whats on the new and what his bandmates are saying. Key is busy thinking how he should tell Angela about him and how they can meet.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

So here is a short update.. leave comments for suggestions for the song and how they can meet. i'll try to update more! hoped you enjoyed this chapter!