16 years ago.

My brother is who?!

16 Years ago, Angela was 1 year old and Key was 5. 

"Kibum and Angela, this is our family ring. Everyone in our family has one with our rings carved on it since they were born. i know you guys are still young to wear this ring so i will put it on this necklace. dont loose it, you hear me?" Mrs. Kim showed them the ring on the necklace (now its Keys mom because Angela has a different mom now).
Key and Angela nodded their head and Mrs. Kim helped them put the necklace on.
Mrs. Kim gave them the ring now because Mr. Kim had ran into some problems in their company. She is scared the other company will attack them and just incase take their child away, only this ring can let them notice each other just incase if they get seperated. ofcourse Key at that time was 5 but his memory was good, just like now memorizing choreographies. But Angela is still young so she doesnt really understand. 

Few Day later--

Both little Kims are playing in the yard of their mansion. Unaware of what was happeneing until there was a loud bang from the door. The other company had came to attack the Kims. The butler was close to the Kims and he silently told the kids to go his way. 
"YAH! Stop there with the kids!" a man in black yelled grabbing the butlers attention. He didnt stop and continued to run with the two kids.
Soon the butler, Key, and Angela ran far enough and Angela was int he butlers arms becuase she cant run anymore before. They stopped at a park to rest and try to figure out what to do next. 

"Ajeossi, I'm hungryyy," Little Angela whined as her stomach growled.
"Me too," Little Key said.
Mr.Kwon (butler) checked how much money he has with him, since he rushed out he only has about 13 dollars in his pocket.
"Het kids, stay here and dont go anywhere. Pretend you are with your parents, stand close to adults.
 I'll be back soon" Mr. Kwon said to the kids. He thought he shouldnt bring the kids with him since the other company might be searching for him, "I'll be quick," Mr. Kwon said and left.

10 mins later--

"Hey kids, Wheres your parents?" a stranger asked.
"Oh..." Key thought for a moment.. "pretend you are with your parents"  he remembered what Mr. Kwon said
"Uh, they are over there!" Key randomly said and pointed at a couple.
"Ahhaha, really? Arent they too young to have you two? Come with me, " the man dressed in black said.
"I don't want to!" Both yelled when he tried to grab them. Key grabbed Angela and ran but the other man had grabbed Angelas hand.
"ANGELA!!" Key yelled when the car seperated them.
"OPPA!" Key still can hear a little of Angelas voice and ran after the car. sadly they were seperated like this. 

"Wheres Angela?" Mr. Kwon asked Key when he came back. 
"A man *sniff* in black took *sniff* Angie away,'' Key said and cried again. 

 

Angela was in the car screaming and crying but soon was tired and slept. the mens in black locked her in the car and went to get food. Little did they know after they locked the car door Angela woke up. She thought that she can escape now even though shes only 1. After a while she quickly lifted up the lock and the engine went off. She ran out the door and didnt know where she went. she sat by the side walk and started to cry. A married couple was walking and found her crying.

"Hey little girl, Why are you crying? Wheres your family?" the young woman asked her.
Angela looked up and said " *sniff* ttwo big mean people chase me. i run out of the car''
"Really? Whats your name? Trust unni, i can help you."
"Anglea. My name Angela."
"Angela, How old are you?"
"1, 2. Mommy said im going to be two."
"Hubby lets take her in, she cant stay out like this. and inform the police too." The young woman turned to her husband and he agreed. 
"Angela, come with unni, we will take care of you okay?"

Later that night when the young woman was cleaning Angela she found her ring necklace and thought its probably from Angelas parents. 

This is how Angela was seperated from her real parents. Angela doesnt really remember everypart of this, she remember a little faintly and always thought it was just a dream from when she was younger that she cant remember. Angela was taken care of by the couple and soon was accepted into their family. She was well taken care in her new family and her older brother (not related,Aaron) that was 2 years older than her. Later that year they moved to America for her 'dads' business and later 3 years the family was greeted by a new baby boy (Joseph). 16 years later they moved back to korea for 'dads business again. And this is Kim Angelas new Kim family.

Key was taken care of by his butler for the next few day or so until he met up with his mom and dad. Key always thought it was his fault that Angela was taken and Mrs. Kim was depressed because Angela is gone. She prayed everyday that Angela would be alright and they would meet again. Mrs.Kim always told Key its not his fault, dont worry, we will meet again. Because of the other company, the Kim family moved to America California for about 5 years. They never forgot about Angela but also tried to live happy. When they moved back to korea the kim started a small business but grew in the few years. When Key was 15, he auditioned for S.M Entertainment due to his voice and love of dance. He was a fashionista since then. When he was training he met the members of SHINee and they became close. 2 years went by fast and he debuted, all the members knew each other very well but Key kept this away from them. He also used this privilage to look for Angela, Lee Sooman also know about his past so he lets Key search for his sister. And just a little before SHINees comeback fpr Dream Girl Lee Sooman told him that there was this similar girl that Key was searching for. Key ended up walking behind her sometimes before scholl or sometimes after .. 

 

So this is about their past so it will be more understanding of how they were seperated and better to continue this story. I hope you enjoyed this update and feel free to comment suggestions! I appreciate them :D Thanks for reading! Stay tuned. And sorry if theres any grammar mistakes