So Confusing!!

My brother is who?!

YOUR POV/Angela

"UGHH. What song should i choose? Now i know how it feels to be so stressed out on this little step. But i do want to be noticed by SM and be accepted and possible debut as their artist. I actually like SMTOWN the best out of JYPNation and YGFamily not that i dont like them, its i have more interest in SM artists.'' you whispered to yourself while deciding on your song. ''Should i sing in english or korean? Or both? But what song can be in english and korean?'' you talked to your self. Lets just browse around YouTube and wish i can find something..

Her whisper is the lucifer ...   Wahh, SHINee. Jonghyuns voice is so... calming and hot if i can use that to describe it. Onew, why do u have to have that voice that can attract everyone and Jonghyun too. Taemin the magnae and the dancing machine, he really does dance so well, i wish i can dance that well. Minho the charisma rapper ohh~~. and Key, your hair suits you so well, your voice is ayy good. But why does it feel like i know him? Aishh whatever. 

''Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely loney, Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely loney'' you sang along with 2ne1, Lonely.
"YES! I think im going to sing this. I think i will make it shorter so the judge wont get bored. But is it okay if I sing YG song at a SM audition? Well i gotta sing a song anyways right? Its going to be from a company anyways.'' So you decided to sing some parts of Lonely by 2ne1 for the audition and started practicing and memorizing the lyrics. 

 

"Angie! Its dinner! I made your favoriate chicken ! Hurry down before Aaron (19) and Joseph (14) take them all.'' Mom told me its time to eat and i got off my laptop. I swear mom makes the best chicken for me but oppa and Joseph always has to steal them from me. And thus i learned my lesson, go down stairs fast.
"Angie sit and enjoy. Do you want juice or?" mom asked.
"I'll take water mom. Thanks!" i replied and i saw Aaron and Joseph come down the stairs.
"Angie, have you decided a song yet? Its been a few days and the audition is coming nearer and nearer." Mom asked concerned.
"Dont worry mom, i got it under control'' i said and winked at her.
"Noona, what are you going to sing? i wanna hear you sing and ill tell you if you should audition or not '' Joseph said with food in his mouth and a evil smile.
"Yah Joseph, don't say that to Angela. Of course she can sing and way better than you when you sing in the shower." oppa talked back, thats why i love him. Hes always protective of me and on my side.
"Gomawo oppa,'' i said with a big grin, "I might practice/sing after i finish eating, so be my audience?"
"Of course oppa will listen. Angie the best! FIGHTING!"

 

"YAH YAH! EVERYBODY TO THE LIVING ROOM! ANGELA IS GOING TO SING!" Joseph yelled and earned a smack on the head from me.
"Dont call me Angela, its noona." i hissed back.
"My baby is ready to sing for me?" oppa asked me.
"Nahh, its practice. Why would i sing for you?" i replied in english and
"Aww my baby hurt oppa, okay lets start." Wow oppa, whats with the emotion chage 180 degree?
"Okay, so appa,umma,oppa, and Joseph, you guys know im going to SM Entertainment autition next month and i have decided what to sing. i wi---" i didnt even finish and Joseph cut me off
"Oh c'mon, just skip it to the singing already" Joseph nagged and i ignored him.
"Like what i was saying, ill be singing Lonely by 2ne1"
And i started singing....

 

Joseph POV

YES! Noona is going to sing after dinner. Last time i heard her sing, her voice struck me so badly that i wanna hear it everyday. But i have to keep it cool and not let her know. I actually like noona very much but im scared shes going to be too tired if she debut. 
"I'm going to record noona today and save it. Maybe i should upload it on YouTube too'' i whispered so hyung and noona wont hear. Noona is actually very pretty but she seems like she doesnt know, Shes a actual natural beauty and doesnt wear makeup - well maybe mascara and sometimes lipstick or concealor. And yes i do notice. I've always been proud to be her brother and have her as my noona. Even though sometimes be bicker but we are still family! 

"Like what i was saying, ill be singing Lonely by 2ne1" noona continued after i cut her off. Woahh i love Lonely from 2ne1 and their vocals. oh oh noona is starting! I need to record this! 

 

 

And Angela started singing without knowing Joseph was video recording all of this. 

 

 

"WAH! NOONA DAEBAK! YOU HAVE TO AUDITION!" I shouted out... 
OOPS .. she saw me holding my phone at her direction ...

 

 

 

 

HEYY, I've finally updated. i know long time no update. Tell me how you feel about this chapter! feel free to leave suggestiong and fix my grammar or spelling mistakes! Since test is ending soon, ill try to update more and please subscribe and leave comments!