Taemin?

My brother is who?!

His pov:

I went home a little while after Angela and her friend left. I brought a new pair of earring and a snap cap. I wasn't expecting her to call and I wanted to talk ... To Taeminnie

"Taemin-ah, did you eat?" No reply.. Taemin was too into his game that her can't even hear. 

"TAEMIN! ANSWER ME!" That's when Taemin actually heard him speak and looked up

"Way-yo hyung? I'm playing my soccer game here. I need to beat Minho-hyungs high score," Taemin whined.

"Did you eat? I asked you that. Forget it, I need to tell you something."

"Okay hyung tell me. Ill help you," Taemin said while closing his game. 

"Do you remember last time I told you about my friends sister? I need to tell you something and need your suggestions and please don't tell others," I said and waiting for him to reply. 

"Yeah. Ofc I do. And tell me, I won't tell anyone if you don't want others to know," after Taemin said this, I relaxed and decided to tell him, he's always obedient.

"So you know the friend I was talking bout? He actually doesn't exist, I was talking bout my self actually. I found out I have a sister not long ago as I told you la-" I was cut off by Taemin and stunned by his words.

"Yah hyung. I know already. I knew it last time when you slipped your tongue and plus the picture of you and you always out early in the morn and out at noon. Isn't it obvious hyung? "

"You knew already? And you didn't tell me?" I yelled not meaning to hurt him in any way, but you know my temper and how I talk.

"Mhmm. And how can I help you?

"Well I saw her before with her friend and she found out it was me and I had disguise on..." (And KEY told him what happened)

 

Your pov: 

KEY wanted me to call him? What if he's like a ert or something like that? The looks we gave each other made me feel like as if I know him and he is safe to be around With. I took out my journal and dialed the number and waited it for pick up..

 

3rd pov: 

KEY looked at his phone and didn't know this number. He was hesitant about picking it up but he remembered he gave it to Angela .

"I'll give this a shot. I hope it's Angela, I don't want strangers calling me," KEY said and picked up the phone ...

TBC...

 

 

 

hey I'm sry I didn't update a lot today but I still wish u enjoyed it! Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho will appear soon. Maybe in the next or next next chapter! Pleas look forward to it!