KFC? Planned?

My brother is who?!

No One's POV:

"Ahh, school is finally over! I'm starving. Lets grab something to eat Tina!" Angela said as she is packing her school books away.

"Mhmm. Sure." Tina replied 

"Let's eat fried chicken! I haven't eat them for a while. "

"Mhmm . You and your chicken obsession again. I'm only going this time because im starving and don't have the energy left to fight with you about chicken again. Kaja. " Tina said knowing about Angelas chicken obsession like someone.

At KFC:

"Which orders would you want miss?" The waiter at the counter asked.

"Umm. I want a family bucket without sodas." Angela replied.

Angela paid for the chicken and waited for her number to be called. 

 Angela got her bucket and turned around to walk to the table

BUMP! Angela lost her balance and almost fell to the floor.

But this mysterious male caught her in one hand and the chicken in the other.

"Miss! ARE YOU OKAY? IM VERY SORRY!" The male quickly said while Angela got her balance back.

"I'm Sorry!" Angela said bowing as she got her balance back with out looking at the mans face.

 

Angela looked up with a WIDE eye. 

"Excuse me, are you perhaps Jinki, Onew from SHINee?" Angela asked not believeing what she is seeing.

"Perhaps do you know who I am? But right now i'm not wearing make up so im Jinki. Nice to meet .. Whats your name?" Onew replied.

"Ohh. I'm Angela! Nice to meet you On--Jinki - shi. Can i get an autograph from you?" Angela asked and Onew nodded and Angela took her journal that Key signed in and handed over to Onew along with a furry pen. 

"Kyeopta.." Onew mumbled while Angela handed over her journal a page away from Keys.

"Oh. Can I get two? My friend over there doesnt know you are here, if she see you she will make a big fuss and you probably won't feel great."

"Eum . Sure." Onew replied and gave the journal back to Angela.

 

Onew POV:

Hmm. I see the girl that Key and Jonghyun showed me. Our plan was to let her meet all the members and try to get closer to her first and find out the basics about her. I wonder who she is to Key or Jonghyun that i have to pretend that I'm a stranger and just accidently met her. I started to walk toward her when her number was called. Jinki, Your acting starts now.

Angela bumped into me, wait actually I purposely bumped into her and caught her before she lost her balance and her chicken in her other. Ahh~ that chicken, I want to eat it already. I let her go and she didnt pick her head up so i tried to grab her attention by talking first.

"Miss! ARE YOU OKAY? IM VERY SORRY!" I said.

"I'm Sorry!" She said back, sadly not grabbing her attention until she noticed i have her chicken she looked up.

     So now you notice me? Look at those big eyes xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I figured out her name is Angela.

She was so cute when she handed me her journal i assume and her pink furry pen.

She doesnt even look girly yet she uses this pink furry pen.

I remember Key told me to turn to the last page and leave a small note .

So she has Keys number . I Must ask him who she is to him. 

I wrote : 

       So hi Angela, I'm Onew and we will meet more often now I guess. I want you to explain how you have Keys number here next time we meet. Have a Nice day!

I left that with my signature. So all together I gave her 3 autographs, she should be happy.

 

 

 

 

 

so this is the chapter where angela and onew meets. and i purposely made it have to with chicken. 

i was about to add more details in onews pov but kind of got lazy and still have a research left.

feel free to leave comments . And yes this chapter is kind of - too little details but i will make the next chapter with more details.

Jonghyun was spotted outside SM! Rumors said he is learning the Why So Serious? parts and im so happy!

I missed him so much and he looks all fine now buy the pics were fuzzy.

At the end i want to say thanks for reading my fan fic!

 

 

 

 

                               THANK YOU!