Trouble

My brother is who?!

Your/Angela POV:

"WAH! NOONA DAEBAK! YOU HAVE TO AUDITION!" Joseph yelled.
WAIT! WHAT IS THAT IN HIS HAND? IS HE RECORDING? HE IS SO DEAD.
"JOSEPH! ARE YOU RECORDING ME?" I screamed and Joseph looked at me with wide eyes and tried to hide his phone.
"Noona, 미안 (sorry). You really sing well. I just want to record you cause... cause... you really sing well and i want to upload it. Your voice is very Charming and smooth yet you have your own aura while singing Lonely. I'm Really sorry." Joseph said with his head bowed.
Is he telling the truth? Do I really sing that well? Aishh, my anger is all down looking at him like a helpless puppy in front of me. I'll let it go today.
"Are you lying? I dont really think I sing that well and i just started practicing today," I said honestly.
"Noona, aren't you mad at me? And yes! You sing so well, if you dont get into SM they are death and blind loo--" Josepth didn't get to finish what he was saying when Aaron interrupted Joseph.
"Right. My baby's voice is really special and a true beauty not like the other rich brats that are all plastic.."
"Language!" Dad all of a sudden said, Dad was always concerned about our manners and language and posture, making us the best out of us even though we are rich, we dont brag and boast about ourself - we stay low.
"
고마워 (thank you) oppa." i replied.
"Angie, umma and appa wants to say we will always support you to the end. You may be the only daughter so we expect more of you than the other two, please understand. If this path is really what you want, we will always be there for you when you need us. We will stay together no matter what." Umma said and gave me a long hug.
"Angie, remember Joe and I will ALWAYS be there for you too." Oppa said and Joe and appa nodded their head along.
"Wait, Its not like im leaving or anything, im only going for an audition and might not even get in. You guys are making it sound like its bad and stuff. Be quiet before i start crying," I said while I started to tear up a bit.
"Aww our Angela." Appa said and everyone gave me a hug.

 

JongHyun POV:

Key is spacing out again just like the past few days when we had a break or no schedule. I wonder whats in his mind that he's not telling us and keeping it all to himself. He is keep on sighing too, is he thinking 'bout a girl? Seems like it. Some fans call me player but im actually not a player. I wasnt even actually in a real relationship before, I had interest SeKyung but not love, i had to go out with her so I can get emotions and inspiration of singing and composing. 

"Seventeen." I said while I sat down next to Key.
Key sighed again not noticing i was next to him.
"Eighteen!" I said this time slightly louder grabbing his attention.
"Uh oh Jjong-ah. Why are you counting? And when did you come here?" Key asked me with confusion.
Ayyy, does he not realize hes been sighing?
"You are keep on sighing, you were up to the 19th one. What is distracting you that you dont even realize me, the most handsome guy in SHINee sitting next to you?" I asked slightly boasting about myself.
"Oh. N-Nothing, just thinking."
Hmm. This is weird, normally he would get up and attack me saying he's the most handsome or spit words back at me but today... he didn't? What is this that is grabbing all Keys attention?
"Yah, you know you can tell us and trust us? Just tell me whats bothering you, I may help you you know." I said trying to find out what is bothering him.

 

KEY POV:

JongHyun is keep on asking me whats bothering me. Should i tell him? Its about Angela. I dont know how to start this.. 

 

No one's POV: ( Blue is Key, Green is JongHyun)

"If I tell you, will you keep it a secret?"

"Of Course! You can always count on me. Now hurry and tell me"

"It happened when I was very young. I didn't protect something that is very important to me and lost it. Sooman and i had an agreement  when i joined the company that he will help me find it -"

"Wait, why do you need Sooman to help you find it? Arent your family rich already?"

"We may be rich, but we can't search for people..."

"People? Wait so the thing that you lost is a HUMAN?!"

"Yes. And keep it down. I never brought up this topic because I always think its my fault but my parents always say its not. We were very young at that time and my sister and I were running away from the people that tried to break down our company. They took her! I dont even know where they are. But recently Sooman told me he found someone similar to my description of my sister. I was following her for a few days to school and back home and I think she noticed that because she keep on turning around after a few days. But one time i spotted her at the mall will full disguise, and she could tell who i was!"

"Woahh. Slow down, let my brain absorb these first. So you have a sister and you lost her when you were very young and your parents said its not yours so why are you feeling guilty? SM will help you find her and you recently think you found her so thats what is bothering you these days?"

"Yes part of it. And I gave her my Phone number telling her to call me and she did but didnt sound interested. The thing that is bothering me is how do I tell my Umma and Appa and Angela about this? She seems so clueless yet quick at the same time. Will she accept the fact that I am his brother? Will she decide to come back or stay at her family she is with now? What if she --"

"Angela... what a beautiful name, she must be pretty! I wanna meet her. AHHA! I got a plan!"

"Tell me!"

"So why don't we....."

 

 

 

 

 

Heyy!! I finally updated! xD 

So like i said before i will try to update more often now. if im not updating im probably just

Being lazyy

into my kdrama 

But i will try my best to update more!

Thanks for reading! and please leave comments and suggestions! 

And YES Jonghyun is in lol. i left a clue whos going to be next.