Oh Snap!

My brother is who?!

Taemin POV:

YES! I finally get to see Key hyungs sister for the first time in person! Ahh, I can’t sleep, so excited to see her tomorrow. But I have to stay and watch the audition, I bet a lot won’t grab my attention. Taemin-ah go sleep already, tomorrows a long day.

“Taemin-ah, wake up!” I heard Key hyung but didn’t get up until he started to scream,
“TAEMIN! GET UP RIGHT NOW OR YOU WON’T GO!” I shot right up from my bed looking at him with blurry eyes.
“No hyung. IM going! I’m up.”
“Alright. Hurry up and change and eat. We are leaving soon.”
“But.. its still early! Its only 9, audition starts at 4 Pm.”
“No. We are going early.”
“Ugh. Alright.”

We just got to our company and they were preparing for the audition. It’s only 11 something and they are starting already? Aishh. I remember when I auditioned, I couldn’t believe I actually made it in.
I saw Mr. Lee walk this way with BoA sunbae-nim behind him,
“Kibum and Taemin-ah, we won’t be watching the whole audition – only part of it. I have a list of people that I’m interested in so we are going to watch their groups only. You 3 are going to be with me, BoA in charge of singing, Taemin in charge of dancing, and Key you know why you’re here.”
“Neh, but I want to ask why we are here this early since it starts at 4 pm?”
“There are always people that comes before the time to line up so they can be first and we are going to talk about a few things later.” LSM explained.
“Oh okay,” I replied.

After, he only showed us who he was interested in and what shocked me the most was that he was actually interested in Angela! I hope she won’t get nervous when she sees us in there watching her.

After the small meeting discussing the process of the audition we went separate ways and was to meet after the audition and eat together. And it means company’s treat for food!
Key hyung and I went to a small bakery and got drinks and went back to the practice room to kill time. It was really boring that I could go back to sleep but Key hyung was keep on playing with his phone and busy with it unlike me. Ah! I can put music on and dance :D . Since artists practice room is upstairs no one would know. I went over and plugged my iPod on the speaker and the music blasted.

“Yah Taemin! You scared me!” Key hyung yelled at me but I ignored him.
---------A while later-----------
“Taemin, we need to go now, its starting soon,” Key hyung said and I groaned.
“Fine.” And I went to close the speaker and get my iPod.

Key POV:

The audition is going to start soon and I called Taemin through the loud music that he was dancing to. I remember the day that I auditioned for S.M and danced, I guess I was kind of nervous and can know some of them feel right now auditioning.
“Yah Taeminnie, how did you feel when you auditioned?”
“Umm, at first I was nervous that the people in my row would dance very good but later when the music played I wasn’t that nervous anymore,” Taemin explained.
“Why? Where did you get the confidence?” I asked.
“Well the beat of the music was powerful and the people in my row wasn’t really dancing so I decided to show them what I got but some started laughing at me.”
“Aww Taemin. But you were really good and you passed not like others.” I said comforting him.

(Went to the audition room)
“You guys ready? I really hope we can get some talented people today especially the ones that I mention I’m interested in,” Mr. Lee (SooMan) said as we gathered and everyone nodded.
“Everyone FIGHTING!” Taemin and I yelled in unison and soon the audition started.
We were there but none of the students auditioning knew we were there, CEO, BoA, Taemin and I were sitting behind the big fabric of SM audition 2013. We sometimes listened to the singing but most of the time we were doing our own things and waited for us to go out.

Around A250 we moved and sat behind the judges and waited for the new group of people coming in, I noticed the faces of them, some happy and some nervous. None actually caught our eyes until Angelas group came up.

That group started with people dancing first and one particular boy caught the eyes of everyone dancing.
“You two caught our eyes just like that guy when you guys auditioned,” Mr. Lee said facing Taemin and me, so this is how SM thought of me when I auditioned, dancing.
The boy got called back from the judges when the dancing were about to leave which grabbed everyone’s attention and some faces dropped probably wondering why it wasn’t them.

Then it was singing, I got uneasy in my seat and Taemin and CEO that was sitting next to me seems to noticed it as well, “Don’t worry Kibum, just see what she has to show us,” Mr. Lee said and Taemin nodded.

I watched Angela very closely and she was getting ready as she closed her eyes and opened right away and started to sing.
Woahh, is that really her singing? I-I can’t describe what I’m feeling about this.  I got out of my little moment when Mr. Lee nudged me,
“Shes getting in, I’m keeping her,” I froze right there, HES going to make her a celeb!
“Really?!? Thank You!!”
“Its alright. Shes going to be big if she can dance too, her vocal is like she has been trained before,” Mr. Lee said, I am so happy that he took interest in her and I hope I can tell her sooner that she is my sister, well maybe with DNA proof?
I heard Mr. Lee telling the judge to keep her behind and see her dance but I was too concentrated on her singing right now to pay attention to that.

Author POV:

As soon as Mr. Lee said that, Taemin and BoA looked at Mr. Lee in amazement.

Boa: Wow, she really singings good, CEO took an interest in her. I wish her luck later becoming a trainee. And the young boy that dances so well standing by the left wall. I feel like they both can do well later on.

Taemin: OH MAN! That boy dances well! I hope he won’t make me go down later on. I still want my ‘Dancing Machine’ name. BUT, Key Hyungs sister Angela sing hella good. I even got goosebumps and focused my eyes on her the whole time. I heard Mr. Lee say that hes going to keep Angela in the company and even told the judges. I KNEW IT! IT’S THE Almighty Key’s sister, they gotta be a like.

 

Gudges: Wow.. She sings really well, I guess we are keeping her.
Wow, even CEO wants us to keep her and he personally said it, I guess we have 2 big stars coming our way in this group.

 

CEO/Mr. Lee Sooman: I will make you big Angela, I see the potential in you just like your brother before. (Looks at other people standing behind Angela) That girl, shes …
 

No one POV:

That ! I’m supposed to be noticed today. SM is supposed to take interest in me! Just watch me beat you!

 

 

HEYY, Took too long to update. 
I didnt want to add Angela/your POV in this cuz i think it will get confusing. 

But, who is this person talking? 

Thanks for reading, comment! and subb. 

DID YOU GUYS SEE EXO'S GROWL?!?!? 
YOU WILL LOVE IT! CUZ I LOVED IT. Both versions. 
And did you see Taecyeons drama 'Who are you' ? 
No? Go watch it :D 
AND F(X) Pink Tape!! 
Goodbye Summer Ft. Exo D.O
and SHINee Boys Meet U MV!!