It's time

My brother is who?!

No One POV:
 
Key went home this weekend hoping his parents would be home so he can tell them about Angela.
He parked in the drive way and went to door unlocking it. 
"Ummaaaaaa Appaaaaaaa!! I'm home! Your son is back, where are you?" Key shouted as he opened the front door.
A servant peeks her head out of the kitchen to see who was there, "Oh! Hi Kibum-shi, Mrs. Kim is in the kitchen making kimchi. Mrs. Kim, Kibum-shi is back home!"
He took off his shoes and put his bag on the couch as he walks to the kitchen to see his mother.
"UMMA!! I missed you! How are you? Wheres appa?" Key continuously threw questions at his mother while hugging her.
"Aigoo. My son is back, I missed you SOOOO much! Your dad isnt home yet, he'll be back around dinner. Hows work? Tiring right? I'll cook for you tonight." Mrs.Kim hugged back.
"Gomawo umma, I missed your cooking so much. Work is fine, we are going to have a lot of work this year! We are releasing 2 full length album, Japanese single and also a mini album." Key quickly replied and let go of the hug to let his mom continue.
"Wah! Our Kibum is going to be busy this year with rest of SHINee. Don't over work and tire yourselves," Mrs.kim said.
"Mhmm, umma i have something to tell you and appa later when he comes home. Wheres halamoni?"
"Yah Kibum-ah. Im right here! How are you my grandson." Grandma Kim said coming down the stairs.
"Ohhhh Halamoni! I missed you soooo much you know. Come and sit next to Kibummie," Key said gesturing her.
"Kibum-ah, remember i told you Dream Girl is going to be a big hit? See it is, getting first place all over and awards. Tell me when the next ones coming, I will know if it will be a big hit or not." Grandma Kim started and Mrs.Kim chuckled at them.

Dinner Time at Kims

"Come ant eat everybody! Dinner is ready!" Mrs.Kim yelled from the dinning room.
"Coming!" Mr. Kim, Key, and Grandma Kim said.
"Wahh umma, you cooked so much today! Im going to eat well and eat a lot!" Key said with a brg grin.
"Kibum, eat a lot, look at how skinny you are," Mr. Kim said while pointing at his son.
"Neh appa, I will eat a lot, but I do eat a lot in the dorm," Key said starting to eat.
~~After eating in the living room~~
"Umm, I want to say something," Key started grabbing the 3 elders attention.
"So, I really like dancing and singing so I auditioned for SME and I got in, but I never told you guys about an agreement that me and Lee SooMan made. When I signed the contract with him, I asked him if he can find someone for me and he agreed and we signed."
"What was the agreement? Kibum, did you do something bad? Why didnt you tell us?" the 3 started to ask questions.
"Wait let me finish! I asked him if he can find someone for me and I was looking for Angela."
Silence fell in the room...
"And I want to say that he found someone that is very very similar to the way I described Angela to him before and I met her. I met her not telling her anything, just like a fan and idol meeting and I have a feeling it is her!" Key continued.
Key got up and went to his bag to get some papers out.
"This is her profile, she is living with her foster parents i assume that saved her or adapted her. I told the members about this because we share everything and I want to know what to do about this with your words." Key said looking at all 3 of them.
"Kibum-ah is this really Angela? Shes fine all these years? Yeobo, will she come back to us or will she live with her family now?" Mrs. Kim asked with teary eyes.
"We have to see about that, how about we tell you tomorrow. We have to see how she accepts the fact and we have to make sure shes the correct like DNA and meeting with her parents too. Kibum, go back to the dorm safely and drive slowly its dark now." Mr. Kim said.
"Tell the members we said hi and get enough rest, dont over work yourselves okay? Fighting Key!" Grandma Kim said when Key was by the door getting ready to leave.
"Neh Halamoni. Bye umma, appa, halamoni. Rest well! I will work hard." Key said hugging all of them.
After Key left, Mrs and Mr and Grandma Kim started discussing about what they can do.

 

Lee SooMan POV:

*Knock Knock*
"Come in," I said.
"Mr. Lee, these are the people thats coming tomorrow to audition." my secretory said while placing stacks of peoples profile on my desk.
"Alright, I'll look through them, you may leave now."
So many auditioning again. Wonder actually how many can get in actually with the face and the talent. I hope this year we can actually get a few out thats talented and has the face.

I started looking through the files mainly their age, face, and auditioning for and separating the ones Im interested in.
"OH?! Kim Angela? Isnt this the girl that Key wanted to find and the file that I gave him? Shes auditioning too? This is interesting, I'll be watching her." I said out loud when I saw her.
Key is a talented kid and he said this might be his long lost sister... 
Can she be talented just like Key?
I hope she is as talented as Key so she can be in here. It would be nice to have someone talented and with the looks.
I am going to watch her sing tomorrow.
I continued to look through files but Angela caught my interest the most 
I picked up my phone and decided to call Key to tell him about this, I dialed his number and waited..

"Yeboseyo?"
"Ah, Key-ah,"
"Yes Mr.Lee"
"You know Angela Kim, the one that I found, shes auditioning for SM Singing."
"Really? The auditions tomorrow right?"
"Yes. And I would like you to come and watch with me. I have a few Im interested in so I'll be watching them and Angela is one of them. I'm going to ask a few more artists to come along so they won't suspect anything."
"Ah neh! Kamsahabnida"
"Okay I just wanted to tell you this, now you can go back to what you were doing."
"Ye, bye"

Hmm, Keys schedule is blank tomorrow and so's BoA, and Taemin, I'll ask if they have time tomorrow to stay at the audition for a while.
"Alright, up to here today," I said while walking out the door
"I'm leaving now, you can leave too" I said to the secretary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey, I finally updated :D Sry for not updating. 
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and dont mind my mistakes.
Please leave suggestions and etc. 
Thank You for reading! Subscribe maybe? 


 

     Yes Very adorable <3 lol 

 cant help but notice keys feet is small. probably the angle