Hello

My brother is who?!

Hey, i havent updated in a while. im sorry, school work and tests :(

Hope you will enjoy this chapter and sry if theres grammar mistakes. comment and subscribe :) 

Oh BTW. did any of u guys notice Key got a new piercing, forward helix i think thats what you call it (http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/key-reveals-tvxq-had-to-move-around-often) you can see it here. i noticed it in their first ep of the SHINee Wonderful Day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue is in english and korean is black. itallics are thoughs.

 

Your Pov:

''Yeboseyo?'' Key said from the other line.
"Neh, yeboseyo?" i said
"Who am i speaking to?"
"I'm Angela, you told me to call you?" 
"Ahh neh. I thought you were someone else,'' key sighed in relief

"So why did you want me to call you?" I went straight to the point wonderiong why he wants me to call him
"Wait, how did you know my name?" you asked out of no where in english 
"So you decided to speak to me in English? I see since you grew up in the states,'' how did he know that i grew up in the states?
"
Yah Yah, how do you know i grew up in the states?''

 

Keys Pov:

"Wait, how did you know my name?" Angela asked.
"So you decided to speak to me in English? I see since you grew up in the states,'' oh DAMN! I said it. How am I going to cover it up?
"Yah Yah, how do you know i grew up in the states?Oh great. What am I going to say?!
"
Uhh.. well you spoke in english quite fluently and i could tell since i grew up in the states and i can hear the difference between native and not,'' i explained. I hope she believed that, it seems true though.
"Do you feel better speaking in korean or english to me? i dont mind either,'' i explained, i know her korean is okay but she grew up in the states so there might be a small wall...?
"Umm. Depends on the situation.. So why did you want me to call you again?''
"So like, do you want to hang out some days?''
"WHAT? You do know that you are a celebrity and im just a ordinary girl that came here from the states,'' shes right, but i will find a way to get to meet her since i got her number.
"
Okay. We will meet again trust me. Text me later, I gotta go practice. Annyeong~" and i hanged up. 
"Key! Palli! You guys need to practice!" manager hyung yelled through the doors

 

 

Narrators Pov:

The Almighy Key went to practice and as usual the playful and hyper SHINee will always find a way to entertain them selves while practicing.
And Angela went to do her things like school work and help mom. Angela wasnt like other fangirls that go cray cray about celebs, she is just attracted to SHINee members. She is a hard working girl and obedient girl. 
Both of them didnt know what is going to happen to them later on. Key only know he has to do his best to make their comeback song and fashion rock and Angela is focused on school work. 

 

 

Your Pov:

I was stitting down on my computer and surfing the the web until i ended up at Super Juniors video about global auditioning. I remember that i wanted to try out for singing a few months back. i wanted to try even if theres barely enough chance to get in, i want to try so i wont regret it in the future when i look back. i went down stairs to eat when mom called and decided to ask her about it.
"Umma, i have a question," i started off.
"Yeah? Say it, Umma will help you."
"You know i like singing right?"
"Ofcourse! I always admire your voice. Perhaps you want to try out for a company?" Ahh my mom knows my thoughts!
"Omo. 
Moms are moms. You even know what im thinking! So what do you think about me auditioning for SM Entertainemnt? They are pretty good, they have TVXQ not JYJ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x), and exo. They are pretty big and they are holding global auditions." i explained hoping my mom would let.
"I allow you but lets talk about this with appa first. Its great that you are trying out something new and you really have a great voice and great body and a beauty face."
"Umma, stop boasting about me. im only giving it a try not like i really want to be in the music industry, im just interested and wants to try it out, i dont want to regret later when i grow up." and yes i know my age, im kind of old to be thinking bout auditioning. others debut in there mid teens and im likeate the end of my teenage years. 
Now i have to pick a song and practice, i did have a few vocal classes in the states i hope it will help.