Go Girl

My brother is who?!

(I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE. FOUND ON GOOGLE)

 

~Night before audition~

"Angela, the audition is tomorrow at 4PM right?" Mr. Kim asked while sitting down on the sofa.
"Neh, its tomorrow afternoon, but I'll leave earlier to prepare."
"Remember not to eat anything or chew anything that can make your throat dry babe,'' Aaron said to Angela.

“Yes A.A (what Angela will call Aaron.), I understand but I might not pass so don’t have too much hope bro,” Angela replied.
“Oh c’mon sis, if they don’t let you pass they are missing a big star! I got goose bumps from your voice and you aren’t even trained yet!” Joseph yelled.
“Thanks, but what if I get nervous or something and I can’t sing and continue?” Angela asked.
“Don’t worry, just think of it as you’re practicing at home and showw them all you’ve got and make them fall for you and-“ Aaron cut Joseph off, “I wouldn’t want them to fall for Angie, if they do they dead. No one touched her.”
“Ayy, when did I raise such a protective son? Angela will get a boyfriend one day and are you going to beat him up too?” Mrs. Kim butted in. (Don’t mind that word ~~)
“Umma!!..”
“Alright, I’m going up now. Have a nice night!” Angela said before Aaron can start his whining.

“Angela, you can do this! You will do well and if you don’t pass you won’t let it get you down!” Angela said to herself before putting on her headphones to sleep. (Is sleeping with headphones on bad? I do that)

 

“Tomorrow Angela is going to audition for S.M, I’m going to be there too with CEO and a few other artists I think.” Key told s during dinner.
“Chincha? Why can’t I go? I can judge dancing!” Taemin said interested in the topic.
“Yah, I can judge singing then. Quit dreaming,” Jonghyun speaking back to Taemin.
“Wait, if she pass there’s going to be another sibling artist in our company!” Minho said excited.
“No. Not to be mean but we don’t know if she’s going to be pass or not so don’t get too happy now.” Onew being the leader said.
“I know. But even if she get in, no one’s going to know I’m her brother or anything.” Key said.
“That might actually be better to say it if she got in the company, if people knew before she got in the company they are going to say hateful comments saying she got in because of you.” Jonghyun pointed out.
“Right. But I still don’t know how to tell her or her parents but my parents said to let them think for a bit.” Key commented.
“Kids! Let’s clean up and sleep, we have an early schedule tomorrow, well not Key.” Onew reminded them.
“Ughh! WAE! Wae Key hyung don’t need to go!” Taemin complained as going to his room.
“Don’t worry too much Key, we will find out what to do and God will help us,” Jonghyun said and Onew nodded his head.

“YAHH HYUNGG!! I’M GOING WITH YOU TOMORROW! Company called and said I’m going to watch the audition too with the CEO, you and BoA Sunbaemin!! YESS I will have more sleep and freedom!” Taemin yelled while running out of his room.
“Taemin, go clean and sleep. It’s going to be tiring tomorrow too.” Key said.
“Neh Key Umma!” Taemin replied happily this time and left.

 

Audition day~

Angela POV:

‘’Angelaa, don’t worry! You will do great. If anything happens, just call me and I’ll be there!” My best friend Tina yelled through the phone.
“Easier said than done. You should just audition with me instead saying those to me.”
“No. You know I don’t have any talents in dancing nor singing. But I’ll always be by your side I’m sure!”
“Stop with your sweet words girll. Ain’t helping a bit..”
“Aww anyways HWAITING! Go fill out your forms and do your magic! Just text me, bye.” She said as she hanged up on me.

I was walking in to S.M Ent building and noticed how many people were there even though I thought I came early.
Please fill in the form and wait in line to get your number and your document copied and wait for your number to be called in the waiting room. Good luck everybody!
- S.M Entertainment
Wow okay.. Name.. Age.. Gender.. Nationality.. Birthday.. Languages.. Contact info.. Talents.. Audition number.. Parent phone number.. Home address..

“Okay. Time to wait in line.. Wow.. so many people.” I mumbled to myself
“Next!” The lady called at the desk.
I went to her and handed her my paper feeling uneasy when she scanned my paper.
“Wow. Angela.. I like your name. Are you American?” The lady asked when she is making a copy but soon I figured she is Mrs. Kwon from her tag.
“Ani. I’m Korean, I grew up in the states but got back here almost about a year ago.”
“Oh. Good luck today! You look really pretty, your number is A321. Please go over there and wait for your number to be called.” Mrs. Kwon said and handed me a white sticker with my number on.
“Kamsahabnida!” I said lively and placed the sticker on my left chest a little higher than
I started to walk down the hall Mrs. Kwon pointed at and was greeted with a bunch of other teenagers.
I guess I have to wait for a long time today.
“A181 to A200 please come to this room. I repeat, A181 to A200 please come to this room.” A lady called using microphone standing outside 2 big doors.
I’m assuming they are going to be auditioned soon. They called 20 person at a time, that’s smart and faster.
I sat down on one of the empty seats near the end and noticed theres TVS around the room/hall and all showed S.M artists music videos, pictures, and a little teaser of Henry. When SHINee and EXO’s came out I was sooo happy and silently fangirling to myself. SHINee and EXO is my favorite group from S.M, I don’t really have a fav girl group because SHINee and EXO stole my heart and I’m more interested in ayy boys. But I listen to all of the songs from S.M Ent, who told me to be such a hardcore fan of this company?

I continued waiting and its getting closer and closer to my number.
“Yah, did you hear that the CEO, Key, Taemin and BoA are in there?”
“Omo! Chincha?! Once in a life time. If I fail, I won’t care anymore. Seeing them is enough” I heard half of the convo and whispers from the people that just came out.

Ah cheongmal? Key and Taemin is in there?! OMG what is I freeze?!?! I’m so nervous yet excited too at the same time. God please help me today. Help me go through the hardships for the audition. I started texting Tina about this.

Soon my number was called and I was told to wait in the other room until the people in the audition room come out. Why is my number 321? Have to be the first to perform!! Now our group of 20 people are in the audition room in two lines and of course I’m first. I saw a middle aged man sitting behind the judges that I’m assuming that is the CEO along with KEY, Taemin and BoA. I’m getting more and more nervous!!
“How many of you guys are going to dance?” a lady by the camera asked.
7 people rose their hands.
“Come up to the front if you are going to dance and the rest please stand by the wall. We will start first with free-styling to the music we put for 2 minutes. The camera will go around 1 time to capture your faces and then we will start,” The lady explained. Oh mah gahh, Thank you. I don’t need to be first!
The 7 people stood in line and the camera went around and captured their face into the tape and the music started. Some danced really good that amazed me but some.. ehh, alright.
The music stopped and the lady talked again, “The music has come to an end, thank you for dancing. You may leave now.”
“Wait. Number A318 please stay behind,” one of the judges said and the rest left, some sighing and some groaning. I bet that guy is going to pass, his dance was amazing. I even saw the 4 sitting behind with an amazed face when he danced.

“Singing competitor’s please get in line order. You may begin to sing when you are standing in the box and don’t move around too much or you won’t be in the camera. After you are done singing, you may leave. First up.” The lady explained the rules again and it started.
Angela Fighting! Don’t embarrass yourself. You wanted this! FIGHTING! I thought while I walked to the box.
“Anyeonghaseyo! I am Kim Angela and I will be singing Lonely,” I bowed as I did a mini introduction trying not to make too much eye contact with the 3 artists in the back but I still peaked at them, being professional and awesome like how they are.
I closed my eyes and opened my eyes after a few seconds and started singing to 2NE1s Lonely. I changed a bit of the part I was singing to make it more unique. In the middle of my singing I was thinking they didn’t stop me so I looked at them and I saw a judge with her eyes closed while others looked at me intensely and so was the 4 sitting at the back. I finished my part that I was singing and was bowing ready to leave but..
“Angela, please stay behind,” the judges whispered to each other and looked at the CEO.
“Neh? Oh neh.” I said while walking to where the boy was and the others looked at me with jealousy. After all the other sang the judges talked to us, “We think both of you are very talented in singing and dancing, but I want to see you sing and you dance,” She said while pointing to me saying I should dance. I just froze right there, I can’t really dance but she still insisted. The boy named Kevin started first with his singing while I waiting for my turn.

The music started and I was pulling myself together, ‘Go Girl’ by Pitbull started to play…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry that i wasnt updating for a while, was slacking off and went away for a bit. Hope this can make it up and sorry if the previous chapter wasn't that great. This chap was about her audition in her Pov. there will be diff povs in next chapter. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment with suggestions!