Strange feeling...

My brother is who?!

italics is thoughts 

Your POV: your name is Angela

I was on my way home from school with my headphones on . i turned at the end of the street, i saw a shadow.. i ignored it since it might be someone going the same way as me. the next song came on, my fav song from SHINee, Replay ( Noona is so pretty) u started to humm to the song.

 

His POV (he will be revealed later on)

Is that her? Shes... slim and cute. He was following her since she left the school. I hope she doesnt notice me, i should stay back a little right? Is she really my sister? i do see some resembalance from umma and appa. 

 

A few days has passed and you notices that there is always someone that is following you home, You started to get a little worried.

He continues to follow her home everyday, trying to find a way to talk to her. 

That day she told her parents and her best friend about this. 

Your POV:

''hey umma. I'm home!" i yelled from the door.. no reply i guess ummas not home.

i went up to my room and see a guy staring at our house (you can see the front of the house from your window), after a few mins he went away.

Why is he staring at our house and covered like that? And that jacket... looks so familiar.

I took out my iPhone and called my bff Tina. After a few beeps she picked up. 

''Heyyyyyyy!'' Tina yelled through the phone

''Quiet down! i have something to tell you!'' you quickly yelled back

''Alright. So what is it? SHINee's Dream Girl is COMING OUT IN A FEW HOURS!!! OMGG. I CANT WAIT!'' Tina yelled again.

"Tina,'' i sighed '' I KNOW!! I CANT WAIT TOO! But i have something to tell you first.

''OKay. go ahead" 

'' So these few days on my way to school and back home, i feel that there is someone following me. At first i thought its just random people walking the same way, but yesterday and today i actually turned around a little and saw his outfit a bit. I think its a male, only his eyes showed though'' you explained

''WHAT? Someones stalking you? Or someone admires you? Or is it a ? Or wait no no . This cant be. if this continues you better do something!'' Tina sounds concerened.

''i know, i think i just saw him staring at our house when i looked out my window but he left a few mins later. but his jacket seems so... familiar.. nevermind'' you explained what you saw before

''He stared at your house? hey this is serious. and how does his jacket seem familiar?'' tina asked 

'' yea he was staring at my house and forget bout the jacket.'' i said

''want me to walk with you to school and home tmr?'' tina asked.

''no its alright. gotta go do hw now. byee'' you said and hanged up.

You started to do homework.

 

His POV:

Its been a few days since im following her. should i tell the others about this? jonghyun was talking to him but he didnt hear anything so he left him alone.

i followed her home today. i wonder if she found out someone is following her these days. if she is my sister i think she probably suspecting since my senses are quick.

''ARGHH!!" he shouted and stood up ruffling his hair.

''YAH HYUNG! CHILL! What are you thinking?'' Taemin yelled. 

''A-Ani'' i said embarrassed.

''Our MV is coming out in a few hours, hyung.'' Taemin said jumping up and down.

''Nehh. Taemin-ahh, i have a question,'' key said. 

''Hyung, what is it?'' Taemin asked

''So my friend found out a few weeks ago that he has a sister that grew up the the U.S. She came back for school and she goes to a international school and her korean isnt that good. He has been following her these days and --'' 

''What Hyung? He is stalking her? and is she cute?'' Taemin asked shocked and excited the same time. 

"Yah. Let me finish. She is 17 and she doesnt know that i no he is her oppa. what should he do?'' key asked 

''Hmm . . just go meet her and talk to her. he can probably get to know her like a friend then slowly tell her?'' taemin suggested 

i sighed in dissappointment and relieved. he didnt catch my slip, PHEW, i said i instead of he. Taemin-ah if you knew the friend that i was talking about is me, i dont think i can approach her like this, people will notice me.. What should i do? 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyy. this is my first fan fic. plz comment and subscribe! i think i gave a few hints away :P