~Honeymoon?~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin just arrived at home and he's shocked to see his mother-in-law is waiting for him. Hyunseong just standing beside her and stared at Jeongmin that smile awkwardly to see them.

 

"Om-omma...what are you doing here?" asked Jeongmin before Mrs. Shim dragged him away far from Hyunseong.

 

~~~

 

"What's wrong omma?" asked Jeongmin again as they were inside his bedroom.

 

"Did you guys do 'that' last night?" asked Mrs. Shim.

 

Jeongmin frowned at the question. What kind of question is that? It's a private thing, right? How can he answered to that questions in front of Mrs. Shim. Jeongmin was blushed. He's ashamed.

 

"Don't be shy, Min ah...just answered it, wouldn't you? Omma just wanna know is he's 'touching' you last night or he just leave you alone?"

 

'My choice is the second one. He leave me all alone last night. He also said that he would never ing me no matter what happen. He hate me, omma...he hate me because he though i'm marrying him just because of his estate...' Jeongmin's tears starting to flow without his concious.

 

"Omo, Min ah! Why are you crying?" asked Mrs. Shim shocked as she saw Jeongmin's tears. "He leave you alone last night, right? Omma though so."

 

"Omma know? How?"

 

"I saw he leave you after you guys wedding ceremony was done. He went out the villa and probably he's going to the night club as usual. And i guess, he would never 'touch' you that night."

 

"Yeah, he brought some random girl last night and he slept with that girl inside the guest room." Jeongmin wiped his tears and he looked at Mrs. Shim. "He spent his time with that girl instead of having his first night with me...i'm so frustrated, omma..."

 

"So, that's why i'm here. Here take this." Mrs. Shim withdraw an envelop to Jeongmin.

 

"What's this?" asked Jeongmin.

 

"Just take it. This would help you guys to be together."

 

"Two flight tickets? To where?" asked Jeongmin.

 

"See it for yourself."

 

"Jeju island?!" said Jeongmin excitedly. "Omma really? I can go to Jeju Island? Great! I love it!"

 

"Glad you like it. Well i hope you guys having a great honeymoon there."

 

Jeongmin's startled. "H-Honeymoon?"

 

"Yes! This is your parents present for you guys wedding. But this present need a payback."

 

"A payback? So, it shouldn't be call a present." said Jeongmin poutedly.

 

"Don't be mad. You don't have to pay a cash, you guys just need to be 'together' then make a present for them also, as the payback."

 

Jeongmin looked strangely at Mrs. Shim. "Don't understand."

 

"Your parents want a grandchildren for the payment. So do i and your father-in-law. As i know, you love kids so there's no a problem."

 

"Omma, i'm myself love to have a children but the problem is Hyunseong. He's the one who refuse to be 'together'."

 

"So, you should coaxed him as his wife. This is why i'm asking you to marry him. You have to change him. Change him into a good guy and be responsible to his family, of course for you and your child-to-be. Can omma count on you, Min?"

 

Jeongmin's sighed before he smiled. "I'll try. And omma..." Jeongmin hugged Mrs. Shim. "Thanks for helping my appa bussiness. I really appreciate that!"

 

Mrs. Shim smiled as she's hug Jeongmin too. "Thanks to you too cause you willingly to be my son-in-law when everyone refused to be his soulmate."

 

~~~

 

"What are you doing?" Hyunseong asked Jeongmin as he saw Jeongmin packed his clothes and stuff in the bag.

 

"We're going for a honeymoon tomorrow." answered Jeongmin.

 

"Honeymoon? Who say i wanna go a honeymoon with you?" Hyunseong's take out his clothes and stuff from the bag. "Don't touch my things!"

 

Jeongmin just ignored Hyunseong's react. He's taking Hyunseong's another stuff and clothes that still in the closet and put it into the bag.

 

"Yah! I say don't touch my things! Are you deaf or something?" Hyunseong's yelled while he's trying to take out his things but Jeongmin quickly zipped the bag and sit on it.

 

"I'm finished packing our things, so don't you dare to messed it up or you will regret it!" Jeongmin's warning as he throw a glared at Hyunseong.

 

'What the...Since when he dare to fight back? He's being like this since a week ago. Since he met with omma. Omma! What subject that she's teaching Jeongmin until he dare to fight me back?'

 

Hyunseong don't know what got into him until he afraid to break Jeongmin's warned. He just lay down on his bed and tried to sleep. Jeongmin's grinned as he saw Hyunseong giving up.

 

'This only the started, Seongie...you would see another me when we arrived at Jeju Island! You can't refuse me anymore~' Jeongmin's grinning.