~I'm not dreaming~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Hyunseong brought Jeongmin back to their home. Mrs. Shim panicked as she saw her son-in-law passed out. She's waiting for them actually.

 

"What happen?" asked Mrs. Shim.

 

"I don't know. He suddenly passed out when we walked." Hyunseong answered while he entering their bedroom and lay his wife on the bed. Mrs. Shim following him. She take a seat on the bed and check on Jeongmin.

 

"He just tired i think. Just let him rest. Don't disturb him, okey?" Mrs. Shim explained. She used to be a nurse before marrying Mr. Shim.

 

"Really? Thank god!" Hyunseong felt relieve.

 

"Don't you go anywhere tonight as i expect you would. He need you." Mrs. Shim gave some adviced and Hyunseong just nodded.

 

"I wouldn't. I mean, i'll take care of him."

 

"Good. So, i'm leaving now. Your appa might looking for me now. It's midnight already."

 

"Okey omma, thanks!" Hyunseong hug Mrs. Shim and he send his mom to the front door. As she entering the car, Hyunseong closed the door.

 

Then he went to his room and take a seat beside his wife. He staring on Jeongmin's face. "You look pale. Maybe it's true that you're hurting by me. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble and pain." he kissed Jeongmin's forehead and face palm it.

 

"I'll take care of you as you take a good care of me last night. Thank you for treating me nicely, though i've been rude to you since our wedding. Last night dream, teach me to be nice with you. I don't want that nightmare became true, so i'm going to be a good husband to you." Hyunseong held Jeongmin's hand. "I promised." then he kissed it. "I love you!" he whispering.

 

Hyunseong already falling in love with Jeongmin since their first night together, but he too arrogant to admit it. Then after he got that nightmare last night (a nightmare about Jeongmin was taken away by another guy) he promised to himself. He will confess his love towards his own wife.

 

~~~

 

The next morning, Jeongmin was surprised to know Hyunseong is sleeping beside him while wrapping his hands around Jeongmin's waist. Jeongmin gasps, but then he smiled. He gently his husband hair.

 

"No wonder you easily took some random girl to sleep with you. It's because of your handsome face. They can't resist it, same as me." He kissed Hyunseong's forehead. Then he whispering..."I love you, Seongie..."

 

Jeongmin keep staring on his husband for a minute with smiled plastered on his face. "I hope you will falling in love with me for our child's sake. I wanna build a happy family with you as i've been dreaming about it all this time. Your love is all i need. Please...do it for me and...*placing Hyunseong's hand on his tummy* our baby."

 

Jeongmin stay silent as he still staring on his husband, but then he sighed as he know that's not gonna happen. It's only a dream for him cause Hyunseong may not love him as he hope. Suddenly his tears began to appear. He let go of Hyunseong's hand and stood up from the bed.

 

Hyunseong yawned before he open his eyes and knowing that Jeongmin not with him anymore. His wife is gone.

 

"Where could he be?" Hyunseong stood up from the bed and searching for his wife. As he passed by the bathroom, he could hear someone's vomitting there. "Minnie? Is that you?" Hyunseong headed to the bathroom and slowly opened the door that unlocked. "Minnie?"

 

Hyunseong rushed towards his wife as Jeongmin almost fainted. "Hey, are you okey?" Hyunseong asked softly as he manage to catch his wife. And Jeongmin that heard Hyunseong's soft voice widened his eyes. "Why you widened your eyes? Are you sick?"

 

"Y-You being nice to me...am i dreaming?" Jeongmin said.

 

"You're my wife, of course i should treating you nicely." Hyunseong smiled.

 

"Y-Your wife? I'm definitely dreaming. Wake up! Wake up, Jeongmin!" Jeongmin slapped his face in way to wake him up, but he scream as he felt the pain. "Ouch!"

 

"YYah!" Hyunseong quickly grab Jeongmin's hand. "Why did you slapped your own face? Are you angry? You can slapped my face. I'm the one who being jerk all this time."

 

Jeongmin suddenly passed out as he can't believe that Hyunseong's already change.

 

~~~

 

Zin was staring on the photo of him and his lover a long time ago. When his lover still alive. But he still can't accept the fact that his lover's die in a car crush one year ago. Especially when he met Jeongmin. They were look alike.

 

"He's still alive. My lover is still alive. It's him, i know." Zin said with a happy tone, but suddenly he became gloomy as he though of Hyunseong that came between them. "I have to get rip of him."

 

"Get rip of who?" a voice suddenly came from behind.

 

"It's none of your bussiness." Zin stood up from is chair.

 

"Do you still love him? Why? He's dead already."

 

"No, he's not! I saw him already! He's not dead!"

 

"Really? So, he recognize you and wanna be with you just like the past, huh?"

 

"He don't know me yet. But i will make his memories back. He will regain his memories back."

 

"Zin, that guy is not him. Please accept the fact. He died in a car crush last year."

 

"No!" Zin's shouted. "They didn't found his corpse until now. So, it's mean he still alive. And i would take him back with me." Zin said firmly and went out from his house, leaving that guy alone.

 


 

So, what do you think of this chappie? Not so good i though, but still i tried to update it. :)

EnJoYed! ;)