~Misunderstood~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin's Pov

 

I woke up in the morning, and i saw Seongie still sleeping beside me. And when i tried to stood up from the bed, he unconciously grabbed my wrist. I looked at him. His eyes still closed. I though he might be dreaming. I slowly detach his hand but he suddenly pulled me onto him. His face and mine only a few inches and our lips almost touched. I widened my eyes as he slowly kissing my lips.

 

My heart's beating fast than usual as he kissing me passionately. I closed my eyes to feel his touch cause he never touch me since 2 months ago.

 

"I love you~" he said. I widened my eyes. Is it true that he love me? I though of myself as i can't believe what i have heard from him. But then i realize, he's not in love with me...

 

"I love you, Sara..." 'Sara'? Who's that girl? I know, it must be the girls that he's being slept with. One of them. My heart's hurting. I detach the kissed and pushed him away until he accidently fell on the floor.

 

"I hate you!" I shout and leave him that groaned himself. I quickly get ready for a work and rushed out from the house without ignoring him.

 

I headed to the bus stop, waiting for the bus like usual. And suddenly a tears escape from my eyes. Why am i crying? Am i hurting by his words? Of course, i'm hurting! He's my husband, but he confess his love towards another girls, instead of me...his own wife...

 

I can't hold any longer as i'm starting to cry. I'm crying with all my heart. I know everyone is staring at me now, but what do i care. I'm the one that hurting now. And suddenly i felt a warm touched on my shoulder. I looked up and i saw someone that i know. I smiled.

 

"Zin hiong!" i called him.

 

End of Pov

 

"Hi! long time no see since you're gone without saying anything... You know? I've been looking for you after your husband dragged you with him 2 months ago." Zin take a seat beside Jeongmin.

 

"Really? Why are you looking for me? I'm not your wife or else..." Jeongmin's joking. "And i'm sorry for leaving like that. I also didn't know that Seongie would take me back here after that."

 

"Yeah, it's true that you're not my wife but i'm worried about you. I'm afraid that he would hurting you like he did before. He might be tortured you cause you nice to me." Zin explain.

 

"Thanks for concern about me. I'm fine now. So, how did you find me?"

 

"Coincident...can you believe it? I give up to find you, and i came to this town only for my bussiness...but now, i met you. What a fate?"

 

Jeongmin smiled. There's nothing he could say. He still thinking about Hyunseong of course.

 

"Can i ask you something?"

 

"Uh? About what?"

 

"You said that you're happy, but why you seemed sad? Did you guys fought again?"

 

"No i'm not...I'm fine, really!" Jeongmin's fake a smile.

 

"Don't lie to me...if you're happy, then why are you crying?" Zin wiped Jeongmin's tears.

 

Jeongmin pushed Zin's hand away and he turned away. "I'm fine..." he said quietly, tried to hide his sobbed. He's being sensitive lately, and he can't help it. It's because of his hormones.

 

"Hey, don't cry. It's okey if you don't want to tell me." Zin tried to coaxed Jeongmin to stop crying cause everyone is looking at them right now. "Same as the first time we met..." Zin's mumbled.

 

Zin invite Jeongmin to take a ride with him. He volunteer to send Jeongmin to the book store.

 

~~~

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Stupid wife! How dare he pushed me like that? Urgh! My !" Hyunseong's groaned as he rubbed his and stood up. "Wait a minute...how do i get here?" he looked around just to know that he in their bedroom now.

 

"As i remember, i've been beating by a gangster and i might be passed out at the car park. So, how do i get here? Is he..." Hyunseong keep wondering himself.

 

Suddenly he heard a knocked at the main door. He headed to it and open it.

 

"Omma. What are you doing here?" he asked.

 

"I came to see your wife of course. Where is he?" Mrs. Shim entered the house. Hyunseong following her to the living-room.

 

"He's not here. I think, he already gone for a work."

 

"Working? And you let him be?"

 

"Why should i stopped him? He just doing his job like usually. And you know that he loved his job."

 

"Yeah, but now he should just stay at home not working. He's not in a good condition for a work."

 

"Is he sick? But just now he seemed fine as he pushing me on the floor. And my still hurt."

 

"He's pushing you? Why? Oh...never mind." Mrs. Shim headed to the main door back.

 

"Are you leaving?" Hyunseong asked.

 

"I'm going to see him. And you should come too." Mrs. Shim grabbed her son's hand.

 

"What for?"

 

"He might be listened to you. You have to coaxed him to rest at home. If i'm the one that told him to, he might insist it."

 

'Just let him be. Why omma so concerned about him? Well, she didn't know that we just being nice only in front of our families. We both didn't love each other.' Hyunseong's thought.

 

"Ppalli!" Mrs. Shim whined.

 

"Why he should rest? Just let him doing his job. As you know, he really love his job and he might refuse to stay at home even he's sick."

 

"He didn't tell you, didn't he?" Mrs. Shim sighed.

 

"Telling me what?"

 

"Just get changed, and followed me to his working place."

 

Hyunseong's looked his mom strangely before he went to his room and get changed.

 

~~~

 

"Thanks for sending me here." Jeongmin said politely as they arrived at the book store.

 

"Well, i love books!" Zin smiled.

 

"Come inside! We have many books. Come!" Jeongmin held Zin's hand and pulled Zin with him.

 

Donghyun that saw them, approached them.

 

"Who is this?" he asked.

 

"Hiong, this is my friend that i met in Jeju Island!" Jeongmin said.

 

"Owh, you're Zin, right? Nice to meet you!"

 

"Nice to meet you!" Zin was shaked hand with Donghyun. Then he looked at Jeongmin.

 

"Oh, he's my boss! And also my hiong, but not the real one." Jeongmin's giggles.

 

"So, you have told him about me?"

 

"He's my hiong, so there's no secret between us. Right, Donghyun hiong?" Jeongmin looked at Donghyun.

 

"You're right!" said Donghyun with a little laugh.

 

They were chatting before the book store ready to open. And after that, they get ready for the book store open and Zin was helping them. As the book store open, it's already crowd with customers that came to see Zin. He's the famous CEO around Seoul.

 

"Wow, i never though he really famous here!" Jeongmin said as he looked at Zin that being crowded by people that wanted his autograph and taking photo with him.

 

"My book store will become famous because of him! Thanks to you, Minnie! You brought him here." Donghyun said excitedly.

 

After a half and hour, some of customers are gone after they got what they want. Today bussiness is great than the past day. Zin convinced his fanz to visited this book store cause it has many interesting book to read and buy, plus he will be here everyday. And they promised to come here everyday.

 

"Where's Jeongmin?" Zin asked as he manage to get away from his fanz.

 

"Maybe in store. He's going to get another books." Donghyun said.

 

Zin went to the store and saw Jeongmin was trying to get a books on the high place. He's standing on the chair to get it. Zin smiled to see how cute is him. But suddenly, Jeongmin slipped from the chair and Zin manage to catch him with bridal style before he landed on the floor. They staring on each other before someone's interrupt.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Hyunseong that just arrived, was shocked to see his wife on another guy's arm.

 

Both of them gasps.

 


 

Finally update...enjoyed! :)