Part 8

Love Wrecked

 

He woke up earlier than usual the next day. His muscles were aching, his stomach was grumbling. He grunted, whining to that odd feeling inside him. The cold breeze from the ocean did nothing to the frustration he was feeling, instead, it made him feel worse.

 

He was used to waking up with a hard on, but not while thinking over the man beside you, sleeping half and exposed.

 

He hated the fact that he was being ‘lured’; he was being seduced unconsciously with Sungmin’s perfection. He didn’t know why but the attraction was so strong and he knew that one day, he’ll just lose it. But what scares him the most was that it was not pure lust. It was not just the lack of release or the longing of being touched.

 

Three days, he had been dreaming about the ‘seven-year-old guy” for three ing days. He was dreaming about Sungmin, and every night, things just get much... clearer. In his latest dream, Sungmin was crying, he was asking to be protected, he was asking Kyuhyun not to leave.

 

He was clinging on to him and was kissing him. There were soft touches and beautiful smiles. They were happy in his dream, until he had to leave. Sungmin pleaded him not to, he held onto his arm... and well, things got heated up once again.

 

The dream was clearer than before, and every time, he would wake up panting, exhausted and frustrated. Thank goodness he would wake up ahead of Sungmin. He could take care of his problem and sort himself up.

 

Grabbing a biscuit pack, he nibbled on the crackers as he sorted his thoughts. Moments later, he found himself not succeeding in the effort; he then decided to eye their stuff. Their supply of food is running out, and if they finished that damn raft, they need to prepare more for a damn journey. To be honest, he really did not expect to set sail. It would be difficult, what if they get caught in a storm again? What if...?

 

He grunted. Sungmin had been too excited by the idea of the raft and he wouldn’t stop until it’s done and they set sail and get caught up in another island. He was pessimistic, he knew, but he had lost hope in the ocean long ago. And just when the seas were redeeming its prowess to him, he was sent off to an unknown island with a cute and...

 

He cursed inwardly at his own thoughts.

 

 

“Good morning!”

 

Sungmin’s giddy voice echoed and he almost choked with the energy that followed.

 

“Have you eaten already?” asked the blond. He nodded as the smaller guy took a piece of banana and half of the sweet potato they had roasted the previous night.

 

They were growing thinner and weaker. The lack of ‘real’ food in the island would surely take a toll soon. But as for Sungmin’s energy, he did not know.

 

Later on, Sungmin started gathering the pieces of woods and the bamboo poles he had magically found at some place in the island. With the guy’s hyper attitude, the usual awkwardness started to dissipate and soon enough, he had found himself smiling.

 

"Ya, the small ones should be on the centre part." He complained as they positioned the pieces. Sungmin was so keen in every detail but there are some needed facts that he isn't much aware of. He smiled as the older pouted at him.

 

"You do it then, Mister Know-it-all" He whined as he threw a piece of stick towards him. The wood hit him lightly on the shoulder, it bore no pain but he faked a wince and smirked, wanting to tease Sungmin.

 

"Ow, that hurts!" He whined as he threw the same stick towards the older. His smirk grew as Sungmin stared at him, wide-eyed.

 

"Why, you!" There were pebbles flying towards him, Sungmin was carrying a silly smile as he finally ran after him.

 

Minutes later, they were running, chasing each other around like kids. He found himself laughing so hard like a little child, something he had never went through during the period that he normally should have. This was one moment he didn't expect to happen in his life. He was playing tag, splashing water on his body, chasing Sungmin around. No, he never did wish for this to happen, but it did happen and he realized it was one of the best things he experienced.

 

Sungmin fell on the sand, his body soaked with his own sweat and the salty water. He followed the older and lied beside him. They were still giggling as their breathing paced down. They didn't mind the sun's heat as they laid on the rough sand, feeling light and mind at peace. It was the first time they felt at ease in the island.

 

"Do you want to go to the spring?" He asked Sungmin when they both sat up.

 

Older nodded gleefully and he didn't need to be told twice. They ran into the woods, not noticing that their hands were glued together, even until they jump on the cool waters.

 

"Aaahh~ it feels soooo good!" Sungmin squealed and all he could do was laugh as he watched the older swim around.

 

He did not mind that he was standing at one corner, watching the older as he moved around, his bare skin glistening in the blue waters. His smile widened, and unknowingly, he murmured, "Beautiful."

 

 

%%%%

 

 

He was not sure of what happened but the giddy attitude was a form of defence mechanism. He had concluded the night before that bitterness wouldn't make things easier for him and Kyuhyun. All he could do was to exert a little more of energy to show that he isn't intimidated by the man.

 

He shouldn't let the events from before affect him.

 

And so, he did. And much to his surprise, he found the other's company fun. When they started to play, when they both started to act like kids, he realised Kyuhyun was still a young man trapped in another's body.

 

He liked this Kyuhyun.

 

His lips stretched into a smile as he felt something tickle inside him by the realization. The feeling made him giddy all throughout. He might as well enjoy it.

 

"Yah Sungmin what are you doing there, get back here!" Kyuhyun called, as he younger continued to play like a kid. He smiled, loving how carefree Kyuhyun is.  He found it... cute.

 

He chuckled, never imagining that that word would match Kyuhyun.

 

For him, Kyuhyun match more with ‘jerk’ or ‘arrogant’ though he must admit that he also found the other... caring.... gorgeous... handsome.... and even... y?

 

He shook his head as images of Kyuhyun flashed inside his mind, a deep shade of red immediately crawling up his cheeks as he realized what he was doing.

 

But his moment was interrupted as he felt a splash of water being thrown towards him.

 

"This brat!" He glared at the culprit who was laughing at him. Not wanting to lose, he mimicked Kyuhyun's actions, and in a second, they were tackling each other like kids.

 

He was laughing his heart out that he slipped but in a second, he felt Kyuhyun's arms wrapped around him. "Gotcha!" Kyuhyun smirked at him as his arms wrapped around his slender waist; their gazes meeting.

 

He froze, shivering from the other's touch. He looked up and gulped at the close proximity of their faces.

 

Kyuhyun's laughter died down as they both drowned in their own eyes, the silence making him tremble. The sledgehammer in his chest pounding hard that it almost broke him.

 

He could feel the other's breath touching his lips, making his insides churn from the foreign feeling. His body was going crazy from both fear and excitement more so when Kyuhyun slowly leaned closer. It surprised him though he knew he was anticipating it.

 

All of the commotion inside him stopped as he felt Kyuhyun's lips touched his. The feeling was still too foreign but he felt something warm inside him making him crave for more. He was about to lean closer but then everything was gone and Kyuhyun stared at him, his chocolate brown orbs blinking.

 

"I'm... sorry, I wasn't..." Kyuhyun started.

 

He looked at him as he tried to grasp for words. The younger heaved a sigh and soon enough, he was watching Kyuhyun’s back, walking away.

 

"Do you regret it?" He almost shouted, not knowing where the question came from. All he knew was that, he felt empty inside and his heart craving for that tickling sensation.

 

So new yet still so wanted.

 

The question effectively stopped Kyuhyun, who turned his back to look at him.

 

"Do you?" He asked once again as he took small steps forward.

 

"Of course... I don't..." Kyuhyun replied, "But... " he added, however the younger was not able to continue with his protest as the older grabbed him by the waistband of his pants and kissed him.

 

Kyuhyun gasped upon the contact. Then, soon enough, he tilted his head to allow him to deepen the kiss, which the brunet did, liking the soft groan that came from Kyuhyun.

 

Their tongues rolled out in their mouth, tasting every corner, not getting enough of each other as they and bit. He felt Kyuhyun grazing his teeth then biting his lower lip. He liked that feeling, he smiled onto the kiss and pulled the younger closer, his arms around his nape as he moaned.

 

Time seemed to have stopped for the both of them and when their visions started to be hazy, he pulled away from the kiss. He smiled at Kyuhyun and pecked him once again. Then, he spoke:

 

"I like it, sheez."

 

 

He’ll make the most of it. If only they could stay here forever, he will do his best to make it so. However, they have another life in another place, where they belong. There are another people waiting for them, who knows them the most.

 

He knows that once they go back to the real life, once they get out from this island, everything that occurred in the place, every memory created, every relationship built, should be forgotten, because it is not who they should be...

 

 

...and because it is not only Kyuhyun and Sungmin anymore.

 

 

 

To be continued...