Another Fun Time

Boy, Girl, & Fans

Your POV

Our group hug was interrupted when YoungMin oppa, KwangMin oppa and MinWoo oppa came and cleared their throats. I walked towards them. My friends from America walked along behind me. I started to introduce everyone.

"Guys, this is No MinWoo, Jo KwangMin, and m-m-my...umm...Jo Youngmin. Youngmin, kwangmin, and MinWoo oppa, this is Vivien, Nich, Ty, KatLynn, Matthew, Kayla, Juan, Macy, Chase and Ryan.' 

They all shook hands. 

Since there was a language barrier between my friends from America and the oppas, it was kind of tough, but the oppas managed to go on for I had thought them English.

Katlynn stood next to me and pouted, "Unnie, you are so lucky, you are friends with MinWoo oppa..."

I laughed and patted her back lightly,"I guess so. Are you hungry? Don't worry you two will become friends too."

Everyone nodded, even the oppas nodded.

I giggled,"Ok then, let's go walk to this one restaurant and catch up, hmm?"

Ty asked,"Hey, ______, how was your brother's or friend's debut?"

"Dude, it was freaking awesome!! I wished I got his autograph!" I laughed and cheered. 

Chase, Ryan, Ty, Kayla, and Macy had dirty blone hair color. While Kat, Vivien, Juan, Matt, and Nich had dark brown or black hair color. 

I was really happy to see these guys!!!

MinWoo's POV

There was about maybe 10 people who came to see ______ah. I was surprised and excited. When she introduced us to her friends, she started stuttering when she introduced YoungMin hyung. Something seems to be going on between those two, but if it's about her and hyung dating, I am perfectly fine with it. I smiled. There was this young looking cute girl with long dark brown hair had front bangs, and was wearing shorts and a flower printed tank top. She looked so cute. I heard ______ say her name was Katlynn. I wonder if she knows who I am considering how ________'s friends don't even know us. Although that Katlynn girls seems to know the hyungs and I considering how she reacted when she saw me. The two of us made eye contact. I felt some kind of electrification going through my body from her eyes. Everyone followed ______ah. I saw my dongsaeng laughing and smiling enjoying herself with her friends. I saw ______ah nudge that girl Katlynn and gestured towards me.

Katlynn walked next to me and said,"Hello, I'm Katlynn."

I shook hands with her and another electrification went through my body again. I shrugged that feeling away.

"I'm No MinWoo. Nice to meet you," I replied in English. 

Katlynn smiled. 

She looked soooo cute! sdjbfsiobhguierkhjkdsh! I think there's something wrong with me?! Like mentally!!! I chuckled from my sillyness. Katlynn looked at me as if I was some weirdo. 

"How you know _____?" I asked in my attempt of English. 

She ggiggled,"I know unnie from how we met through this App called, FAVTALK, and I saw that she had the same interests as me. We started talking and ever since then we became close friends."

I smiled,"Whoa! S you two haven't met each other in real life then?"

"Nope, not really. Well, we have, but after that we haven't seen other in a while until now. Her friends foudn out about me being close friends with her and invited me to this little surprise gift to her," she shrugged. 

I laughed and so did she. 

"That's really nice of you and her friends to do for her. do you like BOYFRIEND, Katlynn?" I said with a curious look. 

She nodded.

"Of course I do. My bias is you actually, but the funny thing is that my unnie and YoungMin oppa are walking next to each other and she's not even freaking out," she replied with a smile and the laughed as she looked at ______ and YoungMin Hyung. 

the two of them are acting a bit weird. KwangMin hyung walked next to me. We all finally got to the restaurant. _______ah and her friends were talking when all of sounded you talking when all of a sudden you could hear this really loud laugh, a contagious laugh. I looked to see who it was and it was our dear _______ laughing her off in silence and hitting the table. YoungMin hyung and KwangMin hyung laughed, and started to imitate her. 

Your POV

My friends Juan and Matt started talking about something. 

"Hey, ______, hey. Hey, hey, _____," Juan said. 

I glared at him annoyed,"What, Juan?!" 

He looked down and pouted, "Never mind..."

"Come on. Spit it out. What is it?" I assured him with a calm tone. 

He replied, "Do you feed powder?!"

I shot him an angry glare and asked,"No, but do you wanna die?"

Everyone laughed. 

I exclaimed, "OH YAH!? Well, at least I don't give people a hard time! That made no sense, but it did in my head."

Everyone laughed even harder. 

Chase pointer out, "That's what she said!"

I facepalmed myself, "What am I going to do with these boys!?" 

Finally, Matt said something I don't recall what it was, but it was so funny that I laughed so hard and started hitting the table. At the corner of my eye, I saw YoungMinnie oppa and KwangMinnie oppa imitating me. I stopped and crossed my arms across my chest. Everyone still laughed along with them. I stayed quiet for a while and ate my samgyupsal. 

"Damn! This is so good!!!" I moaned since it was delicious. 

Juan shot me a look in disgust and said,"Ewww! ______, that's so nasty! Get a room!" 

Everyone laughed. 

I got up and raised my arms in innocence and defense.

"I have done nothing wrong. I can't help it. The meat is so delicious wrapped up in lettuce leaf with white rice, kimchi, and so forth," I said in attempt to defend myself. I started laughing. I realized that I just made it sound wrong again. 

Matt, Chase, Ryan, and Juan looked at me and I looked at them. The five of us started laughing. I moved and sat next to YoungMinnie oppa. 

Right when I sat down, he ordered me, "Say ah~"

"..................................Ah~," I opened my mouth and YoungMinnnie oppa fed me samgyupsal that he wrapped up himself. 

I saw MinWoo oppa feeding Katlynn a wrap. How Cute?! I think MinWoo oppa might have a crush on her. I giggled. My mouth was still full of the wrap that I had just been fed by youngMin oppa. The Jo twins, MinWoo oppa, my friends, and I had a great time. We catched up. Ty and Vivien got back together. I was happy to hear that and everyone else had other things in life that they planned. I told them about the music video I had recently filmed and drama that I will be casted in. It was getting late. My friends went back to their hotel after we all bid our goodbyes. YoungMin oppa, KwangMin oppa, and MinWoo oppa drove me home. 

"Do you guys wanna come in? Jay dongsaeng isn't home yet," I asked. 

They looked at each other and then at me and together replied,"Sure." 

We went inside my house. I let Xiao Xiao off her leash and fed her dinner. 

I asked,"Would any of you guys care for a soda, juice, or water?"

"Soda please,' KwangMin oppa replied. 

YoungMIn oppa exclaimed,"I'll have some juice please!" 

I giggled. 

"I'll have soda too, ______ah," MinWoo oppa said. 

I was in the kitchen and got their drinks. MinWoo oppa turned the television on. I was used to having them over. They used to come over before. They have even spent the night here. KwangMin oppa started looking through my pile of movies that I had. He finally decided on what movie to watch and he picked the movie called, "Snow White and the Hunts Man". KwangMin oppa set up the movie while I went inside my room and changed out of my dress. I changed into my pajamas. I wore my bunny kigurumi pajama. I went back to the living room. I brought my blanket and pillow with me. 

"_______ah, is it ok if we spend the night tonight? We know the rules," asked KwangMin oppa. 

I said,"Sure, oppa, you guys can spend the night tonight."

They cheered and instantly hugged me. 

I hugged them back. 

I enjoyed having these three over. They always know how to cheer me up. I put the bouquet of roses in a vase. I admired them roses.

I giggled, "Whoa~! ^3^"

I kissed the flower. I noticed that YoungMin oppa was looking at me. I looked at him and stared at his lips. My heart was beating so fast again. How is he doing this to me all the time?! I asked myself. They started the movie and I went to my room to get blankets and pillows for them. I heard my door open and closed. I looked to see who it was and saw YoungMin oppa was in  my room standing next to the door.

He locked it.

I was scared now and stuttered, "O-o-o-oppa, w-what are y-y-you doing?" 

He looked at me and replied, "I'm not gonna do anything to you, _____ah. I just wanted to spend sometime with you alone. That's all. I know I already know you well, but I don't really know how you are when you have a boyfriend." 

I blushed and my heart was beating so fast again. He sat on my bed, and I sat next to him after I put the blankets and pillows by the door. I had a TV in my room and we watched a different movie. We watched a movie on Netflix. The movie was called,"Friends with Benefits". 

"Oppa, are you sure you want to watch this movie?" I asked with a concerned tone of voice. 

I've seen this movie before and there are moments where they do those things alot. '____, if those moments come up, distract YoungMinnie oppa, ok?' I thought to myself. I nodded to myself. 

YoungMinnie oppa looked at me and nodded. 

"Neh, I wanna watch this," replied YoungMinnie oppa. 

I clicked 'Play'. The movie started. I got my glasses out and wore them since I couldn't see the TV very clearly. 

'Hey, ______ah, do you have any pajamas that I'll be able to fit in?" asked YoungMinnie oppa. 

I nodded and looked for some clothes that would fit him and the other two oppas. I found my pajama pants that was too long for me that was plaid and a Winnie the Pooh t-shirt. I gave it to YoungMinnie oppa. I was still looking at him and without warning he took his shirt off. Damn was he fine. I hope I wasn't drooling. So, to save myself from him noticing. 

I screamed and turned my back,"Yah~!! Oppa, wanr me first before you start stripping~~~!!!" 

He chuckled,"Mianhae, ______. Do you not like my body? I mean look at me?"

I giggled and turned to face him. He wasn't as skinny as he was before. His now muscular, abs, and very toned. I felt like I was drooling. I turned around again. 

"Nope, I don't like your body. It's way too...ummm...way...too...what's that word?" I lied. 

"y?" added YoungMinnie oppa. 

I nodded,"Neh, you are way too perfect, but not y."

I smirked. 

He chuckled.

I just smiled and dlooked for pajamas for KwangMin oppa and MinWoo oppa. I finally found some pajama pants that were too long for me adn two t-shirts, one had Mickey Mouse adn the other Pikachu. I left mt room and went to the living room. 

"KwangMin oppa, MinWoo oppa, here's some pajamas for you two,' I said as I handed them their pajamas. 

They got up and started to take their shirts off. 

I covered my eyes and asked in annoyance,"Ok, what is up with you boys not warning me your going to strip?! Aish!! Chincha?!"

KwangMin oppa and MinWoo oppa laughed. 

"Oh, mianhae, _____. Thank you*english accent*" chuckled KwangMin. 

I just nodded a your welcome and smiled. 

"_____ah, gamsahabnida," said MinWoo oppa. 

I went back to my room before they can go any further with their stripping. i got to my room and heard moans and groans. I was confused and opened my door. 

"Oh my god...I forgot that we were watching this," I said to myself. 

I quickly walked in my room, looked at the TV and ran towards YoungMinnie oppa to cover his eyes. I hadn't realize taht he was standing facing me. We fell on the bed as I attempted to cover his eyes. I was on top of him. 'Oh, great! What do I do?! y heart is beating fast again!!!' I thought freaking out about the situation. I managed to close oppa's eyes. He wrapped his arms around me as we just layed there. I watched the whole scene that had the two main characters doing it. 

I just laughed. 

i felt on of YoungMinnie oppa's hands go to my hands. I felt my grip loosen. Oppa took my right hand away from his face and watched the movie. I layed my head on his chest. I was feeling way too hot in my pajama either that or it was because of how YoungMin oppa and I were positioned. 

________________________________

Author's Note:

all the new characters are Original Characters by the way. :) I hope you all enjoyed it. 

Credits to Kat123 to being in this chapter