Friends =.=

Boy, Girl, & Fans

I replied, "See you guys later, just text me, Ty."

I hanged up. 

I went to the bus stop outside the building. I got in the bus that headed for the mall. I wanted to spend sometime with my friends who came here to Seoul to just see me. Ty texted me. 

To ____,

Hey, _____, where are we meeting?

Fr Ty

I replied, 

To Ty, 

Meeting at XXXX Mall, in a StarBucks Cafe in the mall, ok? I am on my way to the mall right now. So hurry up LOL :3

Fr _______

After 20 minutes, I arrived at the mall. I haven't been to the mall in a little while. I wish YoungMinnie oppa didn't have a schedule. I would so come here with him. I headed for the cafe. I went to the counter and ordered a Vanilla Spice Latte. I went to a table after I paid for my drink to go. I decided to call YoungMinnie oppa.

Oppa answered,"Yeoboseyeo?"
"Oppa, what are you doing? I miss you-pouts-," I replied. 
I could tell he was smiling when his tone of voice sounded cheerful.
"I'm in the dressing room right now getting ready to perform in a while. What about you my princess?" he said. 
I giggled,"My prince oppa you are so cute~~! I'm at the mall to meet up with my chingus who came to visit me, oppa." 
He laughed,"Alright~! Princess, I love you soo much~!" 
"I love you soo much too, prince," I cooed. 
As I said that, my friends came in and they were all laughing and having big smiles on their faces. I waved to them. 
"Princess, your prince has to go," YoungMin oppa said sadly. 
I pouted,"Oppa, I have to go too...will your princess see her prince later tonight?" 
"Yes. I love you and miss you princess. See you tonight," YoungMin oppa replied.
"I love you too and miss you too. Bye bye, oppa," I said as I hanged up the phone. 
I finally got my drink and got up walking towards my friends. 
I gave each of them a big bear hug. I missed them soo much. I saw my friends Mary, Danielle and Anthony. I ran towards them and the first one I hugged was Anthony. I dated him during high school after Anjelo. As I hugged him, he lifted me off the ground and twirled us together. 
Mary and Danielle both cooed,"Awwww~! The lovers are reunited~!" 
I felt a bit sad because we had to break up because we ha different plans to go to after high school. We were both fine with it though. I was hurt but we talked sometimes. We are definitely over though. We are just friends now. 
The hug finally stopped. I hugged Mary and Danielle. 
I asked,"When did the three of you come?" 
Mary replied,"We came just last night. We came late, but everyone told us they saw you for a while though." 
Anthony butts in,"_____, I saw your music video.-pouts-You kissed two guys...did you make the move?" 
I shot him a confused look and started to realize that he still thought of me. 
I smiled, patted his shoulder and said,"Anthony, I didn't make the first move on any of the kiss scenes. Plus it was in the script, so don't e sad, ok?" 
He nodded and laughed as he hugged me again. 
I hugged him back. 
I started to introduced everyone to each other. They all seemed to know each other. Surprising. Once we got our drinks, we all walked around the mall. Ryan and Juan found an arcade. We headed towards it and got the right tokens to be able to play with them. 
Vivien asked out of no where,"_____, are you dating one of those twins?" 
I looked at her and started to tense up. 
I replied,"Yes, I am...-smiles-..." 
Everyone looked at me. 
Anthony smiled and back hugs me. He silently whispered,"I hope your happy with him, baby. I miss you. I was going to come and get back with you but it's alright. I love you, ____."
I suddenly felt sad and felt my eyes get all teary a bit. 
He rested his head on my right shoulder. 
I quietly said,"I'm sorry...I-I-I didn't know...will you forgive me?" 
I felt him nod and his grip around me tightened a bit. 
"I will never forget you, baby. You were the best girlfriend ever," he said feeling him smile. 
I smiled and held onto his arm. 
(A/N: I know your probably thinking she's going to cheat on YoungMin oppa but she isn't going to this is just showing how she had also found a guy who loved her and didn't hurt her or you before going to Seoul.) Anthony understood your situation. He was always there for you and you were always there or him when you two were together. When I was serious he would take me seriously and I  would to him. Both of us were jealous types but put it to a certain limit. We were always supportive of each other. I even persuaded him to join the school's swim team. He was so y. As I was thinking about all these things that happened with Anthony and I, my phone rings. 
I answered,"Yeoboseyo?" 
"_____ah? This is your CEO. I want you to pack up your things in the next two weeks. You are going to move to a different apartment that is safer and has only one bedroom, arraseo?" the deep manly voice said. 
I knew it was CEO-nim right away. 
I replied,"Neh, CEO-nim, I will oak my things up. Is Jay dongsaeng doing the same too?" 
"Yes he is. I gotta go, goodbye," CEO nim said and hanged up. 
Anthony finally let go of me. I continued hanging out with my friends. After a few hours, I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was six thirty at night. 
Vivien said,"-sad-_____, we have to go now. It's getting late."
I nodded,"-pouts-ok then. I don't think I have a schedule for anything tomorrow. Do you guys wanna hang out again? I mean I'll have to check with SHINee's manager, if I have a schedule with them."
Katlynn asked,"Wait, are you part of SHINee, unnie?"
"-shakes head-No, I'm not, but I have been working with them for a whole now. I have been in their music video recently, got photo-shoots to do, and I think I'm going to be in a drama with them too," I replied.
Everyone cheered except for Anthony. He had a sad pouty face on.
Anthony's POV
Wow, I can't believe it. ______ changed a little bit in a good way. I miss her so much. I can't believe she's already taken. -pouts- I wanted to get her back so badly. I missed her so much and I still loved her, but if she's happy with the guy she's with right now, then I will hold these feelings I have back. When she mentioned that she was doing a job with this boy band group, SHINee, I started pouting. She's around guys. I don't like that. 
I pouted,"What about me? :("
______ walks towards me and gives me a hug. 
She said,"It's ok, Anthony. You guys can come and watch. I mean, you might enjoy it. Haha." 
I hug her tightly to the point where she can almost not be able to breath. I could smell her sweet perfume that she likes to wear. Her hair that smelt of raspberries and peaches from the shampoo and conditioner. How I missed these scents. She breaks away from the hug with a smile. 
I smiled back,"______, I have really missed you sooo much."
"I have missed you too, Anthony," she replied. 
'In fact I still love you soo much but I am willing to put these feelings away. As long as your happy then I am too happy' I thought to myself.
Your POV 
I looked at Anthony. 
I sure have missed him a lot, but I don't think I still have feelings for him though. 
'I'm sorry, Anthony. I really sorry if I lost the love that connected us together,' I thought.