Confessing and Audition for drama(Luhan is introduced:DDD)

Boy, Girl, & Fans

 

I ended the call. 
The boys and I headed over to StarShip Ent building. Once we got there, YoungMin oppa and I quickly headed over to our CEO's office. 
We both knocked on the door.
"Come in," ordered our CEO. 
The two of us walked in. Our CEO looked at us with a questioning look as we walked in hand in hand. I felt nervous and was about to turn around, but oppa stopped me and we sat down on the chairs. 
CEO asked,"So, what is up you two?" 
"CEO -nim, we have to tell you something," began YoungMin oppa.
I looked at him and my nervousness sort of went away a bit.
Our CEO looked at us and tilted his head to the right.
YoungMin oppa continued,"CEO-nim, ____ah and I are dating." 
Out CEO didn't seem mad when he heard that. He just seemed a bit disappointed and smiled.
"I'm glad the two of you are dating. I am also glad you confessed to me before I heard it from other people. Thank you and I would just like to say that you are allowed to announce it once you are ready to face all your fans, but make sure that you two won't be doing any other things other than kissing, hugging, and going on dates. No PDA(public display of affection), too much PDA is a no no! Arraseo?!" he replied and pointed at us. 
YoungMin oppa and I nodded with a smile. 
CEO told u to leave his office. We did. Once we were a few doors down the hall, YoungMin oppa turned to me. I looked at him and I felt a sudden shock from his touch.
I exclaimed,"-rubs shoulder- Ow! Oppa, you like literally just electrocuted me! That hurt!-pouts-"
"-grabs ____ shoulder-Mianhae, my princess. I didn't realize that I would shock you or electrocute you. I'm sorry," replied YoungMin oppa apologizing. 
I just smiled and mumbled,"Well, don't do it again, please oppa." 
He heard me and nodded. 
We went to the dance room. BOYFRIEND was there practicing. 
 
When YoungMin oppa and I walked in, we both exclaimed,"We are dating!! CEO -nim said that we can!!!" 
I squealed and ran around. Meanwhile, DongHyun oppa, and JeongMin oppa looked at me. I stopped, staring at them. They both seemed sad. 
Then I asked,"JeongMin oppa, DongHyun oppa, waegeorri?-pouts-"
DongHyun oppa walked towards me and hugged me. 
DongHyun oppa said,"Chukahae, ____ah. I'm glad you finally found someone. -pulls away from hug and looks me in the eye- If YoungMin treats you badly tell me ok?" 
I just nodded and smiled. 
Everyone started congratulating us. Then, I got a phone call from some number. 
I answered,"Yoboseyo? ____ibnida. Duguelsaeyeo?" 
"Oh, neh. _____ssi. This is your producer for the drama that you are going to audition for," answered the lady on the other line.
I fell silent at the thought of the drama and facepalmed myself after realizing that I haven't memorized much. 
"Hello? ____?! Hello?! Are you there!?" asked Producer-nim.
I nodded and replied,"Neh, I'm here. When is the audition, producer-nim?" 
She answered,"Well, I am sad to say that it is today. I know that we just have you the script a week ago, but we needed to get this drama started. Oh by the way, the director might take you if you do well with your lines and acting." 
I felt very nervous and shocked. 
I exclaimed,"Oetteokajeo?! I haven't memorized much of the script and I have been quiet a bit busy lately, producer-nim."
"Please, you can call me unnie for now," she requested.
"N-neh. Unnie, what do I do?" I replied.
She quickly answered,"Come to the audition today. It's at twelve noon, _____ah. Also, we will be choosing very quickly on who to choose for the character. We need a girl who has foreign affairs. For example who can speak English, Korean and another language." 
I turned around and there was a mirror in front of me. As usual the dance studio had a mirror. I looked at myself up and down as she described what kind of person they needed.
I spoked in English and said,"Big sis, I will be there in fifteen minutes or so, ok? Are there any girls auditioning right now?" 
"-gasps- Wow! Your English is amazing! And yes, we had to start early auditioning today because they already lined up, but if you come now you will make it in time," she replied in Korean. 
"Arraseo, unnie. I will be on my way now. Byebye and thank you," I said as I hanged up. "Oppa, I have to go now. Sorry, I will see you sometime later on today then, YoungMinnie oppa?" 
YoungMin oppa ran to me and hugged me. 
He whispered,"Yes, I will see you some time today then. Oh, and good luck on your audition." 
He gave me a kiss on the lips and cheek goodbye. As I did to him. I waved goodbye to the other oppas as I left the room. 
I walked towards the bus stop and headed to the SBS company. After fifteen minutes or so, I finally got to the company building. I walked inside and asked the receptionist what room the audition for the new drama was held at. As I walked over there, I read over my script that I had been carrying all the time in my bag. I tried to memorize as much as I could possibly can at the moment. Once I got there, I saw two other girls that looked like they were either idols or just a newbie actress. 
I smiled and waved to them. One of them with long brown hair waved and smiled back at me, while the other one just ignored me reading her script. I sat myself down. Reading my script and feeling nervous as heck. The other two girls were gone by within twenty minutes. It was now my turn once my name got called out. The time was twelve fifteen pm. 'Hmm...right on time...' I thought to myself. 
I walked in through the opened door. There was some guy in the room. I guessed he was the male lead in the drama. Probably helping out with the auditions. As I got closer to the judges table, I handed them my paperwork and pictures. 
"Ms. _____, do you have a visa?" asked a male judge that wore a black hat that had a diamond on it. 
I nodded and handed him my visa and a few paperworks. He looked through them and nodded. He have them back to me. 
I bowed to him and the other judges.
One lady judge with a floral hair pin ordered,"Please, sit down next to our young male lead over there." 
I sat myself down. Not looking at the male lead. 
"You are to speak English, Korean or some other language that you can understand and speak. Ok?" said a man wearing a blue t-shirt. 
I nodded with a smile. 
The lady with floral hairpin said"You can also look at your script if you need help and that's ok." 
I nodded.
"And action you two!" exclaimed Unnie the producer. 
Male lead began acting and asked,"Violet, if you were to love again, who would you want to be with?" 
The male lead at me in the eye and I did to him as to how the script had told us to do. 
"Well, MaeHwan, I think I would choose the guy that has always been there for me-blushes-," I replied in English. 
"Who would that be?" male lead continues to ask. 
I replied,"Well, I'm not quite sure...but..." 
We look into each others eyes. We were following the script. 
"Violet, I love you," confessed the male lead. 
The male lead kissed my cheek. He actually kissed my cheek. For some reason I didn't recognize the male lead. I wasn't worried about that right now. I started to blush. 
"Oppa, I-I-I l-l-love you too..." I replied. 
Then the script said that we had to kiss lightly. He made first the move. It was just a light kiss though. I had my eyes closed. 
The lady with floral hairpin yelled,"Cut!! Good job, ____ah! You are really good at acting, girl." 
I got up quickly and bowed. 
I said,"Thank you. I really like your hairpin, it looks really pretty on you. You are pretty." 
She smiled and I smiled. 
I sat back down and I looked to face the male lead getting a good look at him. I was surprised and speechless. It was a member of Exo-M. I was so happy, excited, speechless, and other emotions that I could not describe at all. I was just so happy. Then I realized he kissed me on the cheek and lips. It was freaking Luhan!!! The guy who looked like a very cute puppy and looks younger. The one that I fell in love with, meaning one of my bias along with YoungMin oppa and TaeMin oppa(the main biases). I just sat there with my eyes bulged out and jaws dropped in a little "o". 
Luhan puts his hand in front of me and said,"Hi, my name is Luhan. I'm from Exo-M." 
I shook his hand and replied,"I'm ____. I'm not from any group and I know who you are. I am a big fan if yours, oppa." 
He chuckled and I giggled. 
"Oh my goodness!!! He is so damn cute!!!" I exclaimed like a fangirl in Tagalog. 
I calmed myself down. 
Everyone looked at me weird. I hung my head down in embarrassment. I didn't know what to do. The judges started talking to each other. I got a text on my phone. 
I looked at it and it was my prince. I instantly smiled. I read it. 
To my princess,
Princess how are you doing at your audition? You better not have had a kiss scene..:'( 
Fr YoungMin 
I replied to him.
To my prince,
Oppa, mianhae, but I had a kiss scene with the male lead and I'm really sorry. I didn't make the first move. There's no feelings attached either. Just all script please don't be mad at me-pouts- o.O =.=" 
Fr ______
I sent it. 
Luhan looked at me and asked,"____ah, how old are you?" 
"I'm seven years younger than you, Luhan oppa," I replied still looking at my phone. 
I looked at him finally and he looked surprised. 
I asked worriedly,"Did I say something wrong, Luhan oppa? Or Luhan ge?" 
He looked at me even more surprised an had his jaws dropped. I closed his jaw for him and he regained back to himself. He caught my hand and pulled my hand away from his face. He just held it and I looked at my hand. I pulled away. 
"I've seen you at the company building of SM Ent before, I think. You were with your twin who just debuted," he pointed out. 
"Ah, yes... Jay and I went there like last year. I never saw you though. I was planning on auditioning over there before, but didn't," I replied. 
He let go of my hand. 
He smile at me widely and asked,"Do you want to be in this drama with me?" 
I nodded and exclaimed,"Yes!! I want to be in this drama with you, oppa!" 
We both laughed at my sillyness. 
"So your seven years younger than me huh? Well I'm like 25, so does that make you that your 19 years old?" he pointed out. 
I replied,"Yup, I am 19 years old. I am legal though at America, and here too because of how the age is here." 
He nodded and smiled. 
The judges interrupted the two of us. 
The floral lady asked,"Ms. ____, how would you feel about filming this drama with Luhan?" 
I was surprised and squealed,"Oh YESH! I would be glad too! Thank you thank you!" 
The judges laughed and together said,"_____, you are in the drama now!" 
I bowed to them. Thanking them at each bow. It was over so I headed out. 
Luhan oppa it caught up to me. 
"Hi, _____, would you like to come to SM Ent with me?" he said. 
I replied,"Hmmm...-rubs chin-Oppa, maybe some other time. I gotta go train today:). Miahnae.."
I looked sad but brightened up. 
He cheered,"Oh, it's alright. Maybe yeah some other time. Well, bye bye. Oh and here's my number." 
He handed me a piece of paper that had his number. He walked slowly towards his van. He opened the door and I saw Kris and Lay inside. I stood there staring at him and them. I felt like I was going to faint but I didn't. I shakes my head to regain myself. I then got a text from my Dongsaeng. 
It said, 
To Noona, 
Noona, come to SM Ent right now. I am with SHINee. The music video is ready come here now!! Palli!!!
Fr Jay dongsaeng
I replied,"Ok:) coming dongy." 
I put my phone back in my purse and the piece of paper Luhan oppa had given me. 
He was still there. 
I yelled,"Luhan oppa~~!!! Luhan gege~~!!" 
I guess he heard me since he instantly looked at me with a smile. I knew Kris oppa and Lay oppa already because I've ran into them before when I went to SM Ent audition at their company.  I ran towards him and I tripped on some tiny pebble as I ran getting closer to him. I fell on my side lightly. I instantly got up, stood frozen for a few seconds and looked around to see if anyone saw me. 
I sighed,"Ok, we are clear. No one saw that. Phew! That was freaking embarrassing...good thin YoungMin oppa didn't see that...wonder what would happen?" 
I just laughed at myself and continued going towards Luhan oppa's van. Once I got there I bowed and introduced myself. 
Luhan oppa asked,"You called my name, _____ah?" 
I looked at him and replied,"Oh, neh...I was wondering if I could go to SM Ent with you, Kris oppa and Lay oppa. My dongsaeng told me that he was there and that SHINee oppas music video was done. I was asked to go and hurry.-smiles with eye smiles-" 
Lay oppa pinched my cheeks and awed,"You are so cute, _____...you are so so so cute~~!!!" 
I blushed and rubbed my cheeks.
"Xiexie," I replied shyly.