Many happy moments in ONE DAY~~~!!! ^^

Boy, Girl, & Fans

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I looked at them surprised and they looked each other too. We just laughed and I said,"Oh, I was going to say that we.....had fun at our amusement park date and that I got to see her today filming the music video she got casted in," I sighed in relief. 

 

My twin brother and MinWoo looked at me like I was hiding something from them. We all went to bed. 
[end of flashback]
Wow! Look at her blush. Oh right I got her a dozen roses! I chuckled,'I hope she will like it. I had to ask her Dongsaeng to know what kind of flower she likes.' 
"Oppa, do you guys wanna come with me to watch Jay dongsaeng perform? Please I don't wanna stand alone," _____ah said. 
I realized that I was still looking at her and unknowingly walked up to her. We were faced to faced now. I looked down at her since she was five foot two inches tall. I am like taller than that. I smiled. We looked deep into each other's eyes. I moved her bangs away from her face. She shivered from my touch. I moved my face closer and my heart was beating so fast that it was unbelievable. She smiled at me and took my hand that was touching her. At this moment between us two seemed like no one was around. It felt so magical. Man, I sound like a freaking girl! 
Our moment was ruined by someone clearing their throat. _____ and I looked behind me. All the members were lined up together and were looking at us. _______ah moved herself away from me and headed out. 
As she headed out she exclaimed,"I'll see you guys out there. *bows* bye bye~!" 
I looked at her as she left. 
DongHyun hyung patted my back and asked,"YoungMin ah, what's going on with you?" 
I shrugged my head,"Hyung, I honestly don't understand why I act like this towards her. I mean I am charismatic and such, but around her I am shy and just her being around makes me go crazy. Hyung, I love her soo much! B-b-b-but I know about the rules and all... But I'm also glad that I get to be virtually married to her, hyung. I'm in love with her." 
All the members just hugged me and said,"Wow! Our YoungMinnie is all grown up!!" 
We all laughed at our silly bromance. 
We left our dressing room and went to look for _____ah. We finally found her in the crowd of fans. None of our fans recognized us yet. We stood next to her. 
Jay's POV 
Man, I am soo nervous. So were the other members of my group. I can't believe I get to be the leader. I smiled at this thought. I saw my bias. She walked towards us with her group members. 
My group members and I started bowing and started saying hello to them. My bias walked up I me and said,"*bows* Annyeonghaesaeyeo, good luck on your performance." 
She left and my group was up next. I can't believe I met her in person finally. The group and I prepared our positions. Man, I hope I don't mess up. 
As I looked in the crowd for noona, I saw her with BOYFRIEND hyungs and I heard her yell,"Jay, hwaiting! Noona loves you! By the way you better not mess up!!! Love you!!! Fighting!!! Kyah~~~!!!" 
I chuckled from all the commotion she was making. 
BOYFRIEND hyungs also yelled,"Fighting~~!!!!!" 
The MCs introduced us and the whole crowd cheered. The music started and we began our performance. 
Your POV 
Wow! Jay looks really professional! I am so proud to call him my brother. 
I was fangirling over his group. Hehe:) yup! I felt someone standing behind me. I looked to my right and YoungMin oppa was gone. I felt someone's arms around my waist and someone's head on my left shoulder. 
The person whispered,"______ah, will you go somewhere with me after this schedule of mine?" 
I looked to my left and I accidentally kissed the person's cheek. It was dark so nobody saw us at all. No one could hear us either. 
I asked,"YoungMinnie oppa, can you feel my heart beat? Wait, sorry, where are we going?" 
My heart sure was beating soo fast I could not believe how fast it was beating. 
I felt oppa nod his head 'yes'. 
"_____ah, it's a secret. I really want to know how you feel about me, _____ah," oppa said. 
I gulped and started to blush. 
Oppa dragged me somewhere after Jay's performance. We were inside his group's dressing room. No one was in here just the two of us. He locked the door and did something on his phone. I was starting to become afraid. I didn't know what was going on. Oppa looked at me and I looked at him back. He moved really close like how we were earlier. He moved my bangs away from my face. He moved his face closer to mine. 
"_____ah, is it ok if we kissed right now? Just kissing and no more than that. I just wanna make sure that my feelings for you is true," oppa asked. 
"Oppa, I wanna confirm to myself too about my feelings towards you and it's fine with me," I replied. 
It became quite in the room. We moved closer to each other. His other arm held me around my waist pulling me closer to him. His other hand held onto my chin lightly and positioned me to look up. I followed along. Our lips then touched. He moved his soft kissable lips and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I ran my hand through his soft hair. I of his bottom lip. I heard him groan a little. I stopped and we pulled away. We were breathing heavily. 
"Oppa, that was really amazing, but I wish we were boyfriend and girlfriend though because then I won't feel so weird and bad for kissing you when we aren't even together. I mean I know that we know each other well, ever since I moved here or that day we met, we started to hang out going to cafes and stuff." 
"_____ah, I have something to give you." 
YoungMin's POV 
She looked at me with a confused look. I had hid the flowers I had gotten for her someplace she can't find it or anyone. I went to go get it. 
Once I got them, I handed the flowers to her. I knelt on one knee and held the flowers in front of me towards her. 
I asked her,"______ah, I love you sooooo soooo very much that I am willing to accept anything that you say in return. I don't care what my fans will say about us. I really love you, will you be my girlfriend, _____ah?" 
She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes, those eyes that smiled along with her cute smile. She was blushing. She took the flowers I got her. 
"Oppa, I can't believe I'm saying this but I love you too soo much that I was blind at first, and yes, I will be your girlfriend," she hugged me as she replied to my question. 
I was so nervous and my heart was beating soo fast. I hugged her back and we stayed like this for a while. 
"I was going to wait for a few more weeks to confess to you, but I just decide to do it now. I mean... *sigh* never mind," I explained to her my thoughts. 
"Oppa, you are sooooooo cute~~!" She giggled. 
We pulled away from our hug. I looked at her and her eyes seemed to be all watery.
I asked,"Are you crying?:(" 
"Anniyeo, I'm just happy and just remembered something, but now all those memories I have will be replaced by our memories together, YoungMinnie oppa," she replied. 
I instantly knew that she had just thought about her first love. I felt sad, but understood her situation. I was fine with it because now she is my girlfriend an we get to make lots of memories together. I love her more than I love myself. 
I chuckled from how I sound so arrogant just now. She looked at me like I was weird and just giggled. I smiled at her and she smiled back. 
I finally unlocked the door. _____ and I sat on the couch. BOYFRIEND members came in and started making such a commotion over our disappearance.
MinWoo yelled,"Yah-! Jo YoungMin hyung, where you two go?!" 
_______ and I looked at him in surprise of his short temper. 
"We were in here," I replied.
KwangMin's POV
'Whoa! Jay's group was really good!' I thought to myself. 
When I looked to my left, my saw my brother back hugging ______ah. I thought that was really cute. They are so cute together. I'm happy for my brother that he found someone he loved. Man, when will my true love come? I guess I'll just wait. I looked back at the performance. 
After the performance, my brother and _____ were gone. My phone started to vibrate and I jumped a little since I was panicking. 
To KwangMin,
Yah...I'm going to confess to her right now, ok? Don't let anyone come in the dressing room, right now. Wish me luck. 
YoungMin:) 
I replied to his text,
To YoungMin hyung,
Arraseo, hyung. Good luck and I hope she accepts your confession. Hwaiting!!! ^^ 
KwangMin:3 
Sent.
Our fans recognized us and asked for our autographs as we left. We headed for our dressing room. I nudged MinWoo.
He looked at me and asked,"What is it?! Wait a sec where's YoungMin hyung and ______ah dongsaeng?" 
"They're in the dressing room," I replied. 
'Man, I don't know if I should tell MinWoo and the others about YoungMin hyung's confession towards _____ah. Oh forget it, they'll tell them, but I have to know first I am the twin after all and I might try to test her and see if she'll be able to tell us apart,' I thought to myself and smirked evilly. 
We didn't go straight to our dressing room we went to Jay's dressing room and DongHyun hyung knocked on the door. We walked in and started bowing and greeting each other. 
We told them that that did a great job for their debut and then they had to leave. 
Jay said,"MinWoo hyung, can you bring _____noona's puppy to your dressing room? We have to leave in a while. Please hyung?" 
MinWoo nodded. He picked Xiao Xiao up and we, BOYFRIEND, left. We went to our dressing room. The door was unlocked. We walked in and saw YoungMin hyung's head on _____ah's lap. They were playing with each other's hands. They looked at us and hyung instantly got up. MinWoo put Xiao Xiao on the ground. The cute puppy ran towards ____. 
MinWoo yelled,"Yah-!! Jo YoungMin,  where did you two go?!" 
YoungMin hyung and _____ looked at each other then at us. "We were just in here, talking," the two of them said at the same time.
They looked so cute. The two of them blushed. I laughed,"You two are so cute! Y-y-yah. YoungMin hyung, how did it go? Was my luck that I gave you do good?" 
My twin brother frowned and then laughed along with me. He got up and we walked towards each other. 
He whispered,"I asked he to be my girlfriend and she said yes." 
We pulled away from our hugged. I hoped no one heard him. No one did. I patted his back. 
One of the crew men came and peeked in our room and said,"BOYFRIEND, you are on standby. Please come and prepare no." 
He left. 
We bid our goodbyes with ____. We started to leave, but my twin stayed for a little bit. How sweet!!! 
Your POV 
YoungMin oppa had to go perform with the other oppas. YoungMin oppa stayed and hugged me. 
"I'll see you after I perform, ok, my lil puppy?" He said. 
I nodded,"I'll just walk around. Maybe go meet some idols and get their autographs, oppa. Good luck! Hwaiting!" 
"I love you, _____ah. Thank you, bye bye," he kissed my cheek and left. 
He left me in the room and I was blushing. I took my purse and picked Xiao Xiao up. I also took my flowers or should I say the res roses that i had received from my new boyfriend. Xiao Xiao and I left to go look around. After a while, we ran into five people. They were SHINee. 
Minho oppa said,"Hi, ______ah. How have you been? The music video turned out really well." 
I bowed to them and replied,"Hello, MinHo oppa. I've been well. Oh, chincha? Will I be able to see it soon?" 
They all nodded. 
"Yay~~! I can't wait to see it!" I exclaimed. I was really excited for my debut on being in a music video.
Next I get to debut as an actress. 
Onew oppa asked,"Do you wanna come in our dressing room with us and have some snacks?" 
I nodded and smiled,"Sure, Onew oppa. How kind of you." 
I followed them to their dressing room.
MinHo oppa asked quietly,"So, _____ssi, did YoungMin ah confess to you today?" 
"How do you know that, oppa?!" I asked quietly surprised. 
He pointed to the flowers and said,"He confessed to you on a live broadcast reality tv show. Everyone knows that he loves you." 
I giggled,"Yes, he did. Don't tell anyone though. It's a secret." 
TaeMin oppa came and hung his right arm around shoulders. 
"Hi, _____ah," he said. 
I moved his arm away and smiled,"Hello, TaeMinnie oppa." 
We got to their dressing room. As told, we ate snacks. 
My phone then rang. 
"Hello?" I answered. 
"____ah, where are you at?" Asked the man on the other line. 
"Who's this?" I asked.
"This is Ty, your guy best friend from Fort Bragg. Hey, I'm with ViVien, Nick, and you know the whole gang. We came here to South Korea last night to come and visit you for a whole month and a half," the man replied. 
I jumped out of my seat scaring my poor puppy. 
I screamed like a fangirl in English,"Are you freaking serious, Ty?! Oh my god! Where are you guys?! I'll come over there right now after my boy-I mean my guy friends finish their performance?! Holy shiz!" 
I heard him laugh and said,"We are at the StarShip Ent building. We asked the receptionist if you were here and she said that you left with your twin's group and BOYFRIEND group or something. By the way, calm the heck down."
I laughed,"Oh my god!!! I am coming over there right the heck now!!! I missed you guys!!! Oh and are you guys hungry?!" 
I was soo excited. 
In Korean I said,"Oppas, I have to go meet up with friends. Thank you for the snacks. See you later bye bye." 
Key oppa asked,"Is it your friends from America?" 
I nodded and smiled,"Yesh! It is and they came all the way here to visit me!!!" 
I waved and ran with Xiao Xiao running beside me. 
"Hey, Ty, I am on my way ok? Bye." I ended the call. 
I went to BOTFRIEND's dressing room and walked in breathing heavily. 
I exclaimed,"MyfriendsfromAmericaarehereinSeoul!!!TheyareatStarShipEntwaitingforme!!!" 
They all looked at me and Xiao Xiao was also excited that she wouldn't stop wagging her tail and bark in excitement. 
YoungMinnie oppa walked up towards me and held onto my shoulders. I melted inside. He calmed me down and suggested,"How about I go over there with you? Maybe I can meet them." 
I nodded in excitement. 
KwangMin oppa and MinWoo oppa exclaimed,"WE WANNA COME TOO!!" 
I laughed and nodded. 
"Let's go!!!" I exclaimed. 
We left the four of us. We got in YoungMinnie oppa's car and drove off. We played music and the sitting in the back were dancing. I laughed and so did YoungMinnie oppa. We finally got to the Ent building. I got out of the car quickly leaving my flowers in the car and ran towards the entrance of the building with my cute white fluffy puppy. 
I opened the door an exclaimed,"OMAYGAWD!!! You guys are really here!!!" 
I ran towards my bestest friend ever, Vivien and hugged her. She hugged me back. Then all my other close friends hugged me in a group hug. 
Our group hug was interrupted when YoungMin oppa, KwangMin oppa and MinWoo oppa came and cleared their throats. 
 
-----------------------------
Author's Note:
credits to Kat123 for the idea of having a bouquet of flowers/roses:))))