Fun Sleep Over

Boy, Girl, & Fans

 

YoungMin's POV 
______ laid her head on my chest and stopped covering my eyes.
We just watched the movie with her laying down on top of me and I had my arms wrapped around her.
I kissed her forehead. Later on she got up and changed into different pajamas. She was now wearing a shirt and plaid pajama pants just like me but she was wearing pink. 
I chuckled and asked,"How come you changed out of your bunny pajama?" 
"It was getting way too hot in there and I don't like it when I'm sweating while sleeping, oppa," she pouted. 
She layed down, not next to me though. The door was still open. 
KwangMin and MinWoo came in, and instantly jumped on top of me. ______ah went on top of us. 
She yelled,"Sandwich!!" 
We all laughed. 
_____ got off and stood on her bed. She stopped the movie and ran outside her room. Then she came back.
She started rummaging through her things. MinWoo stood next to her. 
I heard him ask,"_____dongsaeng, what are you looking for?" 
"Ummm...I'm looking for this one box that I have which contains the stuff that I got from my first love I just wanted to go through it and you know, just to see remember things. I think I'm going to have a new box for someone new.
Someone who cares and loves me, MinWoo oppa," I heard her reply. 
I was hurt at first, but then I smiled once I heard that she would put all the stuff I'd give her in a box that is only for me.
I don't know why but I really like holding her and stuff. She's so soft and fluffy, but I'm not calling her fat though, she's just fluffy. 
I chuckled. 
Then, I saw her holding on a box. It had a written date to it. I guessed it was the day her ex asked her to be his girlfriend.
She sat on her bed and I scooted next to her. KwangMin and MinWoo sat close to us. _____, my love, started to go through the things that contained in the box. There was some pictures, two mini teddy bears, a handmade card, candy, necklace, and a diary.
She opened the diary and read the writings in it. 
KwangMin pointed out as he looked at the pictures,"______, is this you when you were younger?" 
She took them and nodded,"Neh, that's me when I was 16 years old." 
MinWoo cooed,"Awwww, keoyo~~~! You are so cute in this picture where your wearing a sports uniform~~!" 
I took the picture and looked at it. The girl in the picture had a different body structure from the girl who's in front of me now.
She worked really hard on losing weight. When I first met her she was the same in this picture and then a month later she lost a lot of weight. I was surprised.
"______, you look so cute in this one picture with a red dress and black bleaser and sitting by some guy," I said with a slight smile. 
I felt a heartache when I saw the guy. 
She looked at me and held onto my hand. 
"Oppa, thank you and don't need to worry that guy was my first love. I was his date to his last dance. Don't worry I don't talk to him anymore and I've moved on a long time ago. Plus, I've got you," she said trying to comfort me and I was surprised how she saw through me. 
I looked at her hand and held it. Now forgetting that KwangMin and MinWoo were in the same room as us. 
MinWoo looked at our hands clasped together, then at us, and exclaimed angrily,"Yah! What the hell is going on here?!" 
My brother and ____ were startled. 
My girl and I looked at MinWoo. 
Together we replied,"We are dating..." 
MinWoo calmed down and asked,"Since when? Who confessed to who? Do you two know the rules? Why didn't you tell me you were? Does anybody else know about this?" 
I let go of ____ah's hand and raised my hands up in defeat from his breathless questions. 
I replied,"I confessed to her-"
KwangMin and ____ squealed like fangirls. 
"-and I asked her to be my girlfriend after I confessed to her-" I continued.
______ and KwangMin got up and started jumping up and down while clappings their hands.
Then stopped and listened.
"-and we both know the rules, MinWoo ah, about the no dating. I was thinking of talking to our CEO about this. We didn't tell you that we were because we wanted to keep it a secret, but since there has been some changes so not much of a secret now," I chuckled. 
I saw KwangMin and _____ staring at me surprised. I felt like I was telling a story because of those two babos reactions. 
I laughed,"The only people that know right now is KwangMin, you, _____, me and _____ah is going to tell Jay." 
The three of them started jumping up and down squealing like fangirl/fanboys. 
I laughed an jokingly yelled,"Yah~~! Chincha?! Babos~~~!!!" 
The three of them stopped, pouted and sat down. 
_____ah put all of the things in the box and placed the box in her closet. I looked at her as she walked towards her closet. 
"Oppa~~~~! Baekopay~~o~~!!!" ____ah pouted.
I got up, jogged to her and pitched her cheeks. As I pinched her cheeks I said,"Ay, keoyo~~~!" 
She rubbed her cheeks and flinched. 
We went to the kitchen, started watching the movie that KwangMin and MinWoo had already set up while MinWoo and I cooked a midnight snack. 
Jay finally came home and it was about 1 o'clock at night. 
"Noona, I'm home~!!!" Jay exclaimed. 
Your POV 
"Noona, I'm home~~~!!!" Jay dongsaeng exclaimed as he took his shoes off and locked the front door. 
He walked it and was slightly surprised when he saw KwangMin oppa, MinWoo oppa and YoungMin oppa. 
I ran towards him and gave him a big bear hug. 
I exclaimed,"Congratulations, dongsaengah on your debut!!!" 
He hugged me back and twirled us together. 
"Kamsanida, noona, thank you for always supporting me and for training with me even though you weren't a trainee along with me," Jay said happily. 
We pulled away from our hugged. 
I asked,"You wanna eat and watch a movie with us? Oh, but first go wash up right now, you stink, sorry, and put on your pajamas. We are having a sleep over and only tonight will we eat like a lot of food!!" 
Jay laughed and so did YoungMin oppa, KwangMin oppa and MinWoo oppa. 
Jay nodded and went to his bathroom. 
I sat back on the couch. 
KwangMin oppa kept on poking my stomach. I poked him back. He poked me again. 
"Yah...oppa, stop," I said giggling.
He kept on poking me until I was being tickled by him laughing. 
I laughed and attempted to scream out,"Y-y-youngm-innia o-o-oppa hehe that tickles stop.. YoungMinnie oppa, h-help me! Kya~! KwangMin oppa, w-won't haha stop t-tickl-i-ng me!" 
YoungMin oppa and MinWoo oppa looked at KwangMin oppa tickling me. As for me I was laughing dying from laughter.
YoungMin oppa ran towards me and started tickling me too instead of helping me out. 
I laughed trying to save myself. 
I got up and fell on the floor laughing still getting attacked by the twins. 
"Yah~! Stop it, oppa~~~!!! Hahahahaha!!! Stoppp~~~!" I screamed trying to breathe. 
I tapped the floor three times to signal that I have been defeated. They finally stopped. The two of them laid on the floor too.
I got on top of YoungMinnie oppa and started tickling him. 
"This is what you get for not stopping KwangMin oppa from tickling me, YoungMinnie oppa," I said with an evil grin. 
He was laughing and then he tried to stop me, but couldn't. KwangMin oppa helped me out tickling his brother.
We finally stopped. I didn't get off though. I just sat there on top of YoungMinnie oppa. 
We were laughing. 
I got off and started tickling KwangMin oppa. He was laughing so hard his laughs were silent.
I laughed and stopped.
MinWoo oppa yelled,"Food is ready!!!" 
The three of us got up and walked to the table. Jay came too. 
We said,"Itadakimas~~!"
We started eating, feeding each other and playing the stupidest games. Then we moved to sit in front of the television to watch the movie and we did. I sat on the floor with a blanket under me. 
"MinWoo oppa, YoungMinnie oppa, thank you for making the delicious food," I thanked. 
'This was really fun having them over tonight, although lots of surprising and exciting things have happened lately, but this was really fun,' I thought to myself. 
These three always know how to cheer me up or should I say have fun. 
I giggled. 
Jay asked,"Noona, don't you need to explain to me where you got those roses over there? Hmm?" 
Jay was gesturing to the roses in the flower vase. I got nervous and stayed quiet for a while.
Finally, I replied,"It's from YoungMinnie oppa. He gave it to me as he confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend. So, we are now dating." 
I tried to say those words calmly without fangirling, but I failed. 
I started to squeal like a fangirl in English,"Can you believe dongsaeng ah? He confessed to me!!! Another dream come true!!!" 
Jay laughed and said,"Chincha?! Wow!!! Glad your happy, noona. Oh my god!!! I met my bias today and she shook my hand. She even said good luck to me. I was so happy and my nervousness lowered down." 
I giggled,"Good job, Jay ah!!! Noona is soo proud of you!!!" 
I pinched his cheeks. 
After the movie and after we ate, we all went to sleep. We hid our goodnights and sweet dreams.
I went to my room. I turned off my television and played games on my phone. I didn't turn on my lights.
I had my back turned away from the door. 
Not hearing my door open since I was listening to music, one of the boys came in. I felt someone behind me. 
"_____ah, is it ok if I sleep next to you?" that someone asked and I recognized the voice. 
It was YoungMin oppa. He sneaked in my room. 
I giggled,"Neh, oppa, you can sleep in here, but don't do anything naughty ok?" 
I felt him nod. 
He held me close against him and watched me play games on my phone over my shoulders.
I got bored of the games and decided to read fan fictions. I found a fan fiction that was called,"y History Teacher".
I clicked on it. I started reading it and YoungMin oppa read it along with me too. He would scroll the page down when he was done reading the sentences shown. We got to a part where the girl and Mr. KwangMin were kissing in his classroom on his first day.
Then I felt Oppa's lips on my neck. 
My heart was already beating fast enough, he didn't need to do such actions to make the beat of my heart go even crazier an faster than ever. I felt him bite my neck. 
"Oppa...I thought no naughty things..." I whined.
He seductively whispered,"I'm not doing anything naughty I just wanted to make a mark on your neck and kiss you, b-can I call you baby?" 
"Neh, oppa, you can call me that," I smiled and nodded. 
He kept kissing my neck. He bit me again and I felt like I was about to moan, but stopped myself. He bit me again and I lost it I let out a moan.
"Oppa, stop, p-please..."I moaned a little. 
He kissed me on the cheek and whispered,"Don't worry, baby, I'm not gonna do anything naughty to you. I'm going to wait until we are prepared and ready for those things. I'd even wait for ten months or even until we are together for a year. I love you soo much and I wanna show you that naughty things aren't what I want from you, I love you, and I just wanted to see what your reaction would be if I did that." 
He chuckled. 
I smiled and softly said,"Oppa, I love you too. I know that's not what you want from me. Thank you for willing I wait...and I wanna show you how much I love you too. I wanna tell you something though that you should know that only Jay knows..." 
He asked,"What is it?" 
"Well, oppa have you ever had your first time?" I asked back at him. 
"I almost did, but it didn't happen. I'm glad it didn't because now I know who I want to do it with," he replied. 
I felt sad and guilty. I was conflicted whether to tell him that my first love was my first or not. I decided to tell him anyway.
"Oppa, I'm sorry...but....I am no longer a ...." I sadly confessed. 
I felt him stop breathing for a while and we fell silent. 
"But, oppa, if you are my second time, then I'd be happy with that. I want to forget about everything that I did with that jerk. You are the only on I love, the only one I care about and the only one that I definitely  wanna spend my life with," I added.
He was breathing again and he replied," _____ah, I love you soo much and don't worry I will help you forget about that babo that hurt your precious little heart. The heart that I will put back together, and revive it." 
I giggled and turned around to face him after I turned off my music and locked my phone. 
I looked into his eyes that were sparkling in the dark. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. He on my bottom lip and kissed me again. I his bottom lip and it. We kept on kissing until he moved me closer to him and softly touched my neck, making me gasp and open my mouth. He inserted his tongue inside my mouth and began exploring my mouth with his tongue. Regaining from his touch, I ran my fingers through his soft hair and wrestled with his tongue for dominance. We kept playing this game with our tongues over and over and over again, until finally he won most of the times. We pulled away, breathing heavily.
"______ah, I love you sooo much and I have never experienced such a make out session with anyone, even in drama," he softly said giving me another kiss on the lips. 
I replied in between our kisses,"I loved you too, YoungMinnie oppa, and I have never experienced such a long long moment of French kissing ever." 
He smiled in our kisses. 
He gave me one last kiss, a goodnight kiss. 
"Goodnight, my beautiful princess...I thought of a different nickname for you..." he said as he kissed my cheek. 
"Goodnight, my charming prince...I've got a nickname for you now too, oppa," I said softly to him also kissing his cheek goodnight.
Toward we said,"Princess~""Prince~" 
We laughed quietly and nodded in agreement for the nicknames. I laid my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating incredibly fast. I fell asleep with him holding me in his arms. I felt him kiss my head. 
I smiled. 
----------------------
A/N
hehe sorry if the fanfic "y History Teacher" was mentioned I was thinking of it...:)