Beginning of a FUN DAY~~~~~~~!!!!

Boy, Girl, & Fans

I smiled. 

[The next day] 

KwangMin's POV 

I woke up the next morning. I saw that my brother wasn't around. I went to go see if he was in _____ah's room and I was right. He was. She was sleeping with her head on his chest and my brother held her with his arms around her. I was glad they hadn't done naughty things and had their clothes on. I sneaked in and took a picture of them with my phone. I decided that I would send it to them.

I smiled.

I quietly said,"Whoa...looking at my twin brother sleeping like an angel and an almost smile on his face makes me smile. He sure is lucky. Hmmm..will she be able to keep him happy?! I wonder if my brother's attitude will change...I hope the two of them will be happy...oh god, I hope the fans don't go against them," I said quietly. 

I became frozen when ____ah woke up and got out of bed. I stood next to the wall trying to act like I'm invincible. She looked at me and just smiled while shaking her head. She walked past me and after she left the room, I sighed. 

"Wait, KwangMin, your such a babo. She already saw you," I quietly whispered to myself as i facepalmed myself and became confused. 

I looked at my brother, smiled at him and left the room. He needed to be happy. I went to the living room and laid down on the so-called bed that MinWoo and I made. I started to watch TV. There was some news that was on the news channel. 

Your POV

I woke up and saw KwangMin oppa standiing against the wall. I just smiled and shaked my head as I walked past him. I found KwangMin oppa very cute at this moment and silly. He always does something silly and his so slow.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

"Good morning, KwangMin oppa," I said cheerfully as I made my way through the living room to go to the kitchen. 

KwangMin oppa smiled,"Morning, _____ah."

He continued watching TV. 

I started making pancakes, sunny side up eggs, and bacon. I wanted to make an American style breakfast. I cut up some fruits, putting them into a somewhat big bowl and it contained strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe, watermelon, blueberrries, and bananas. After I finised cooking and cutting up the fruits, I prepared the table. I went to my room to try and wake up YoungMinnie oppa after I prepared the table. I got to my room and sat next to my sleeping angel on my bed. I started to stare at his profile. I moved his bangs away from his face and trailed my fingers down to his cheeks to his chin and stopped when he started to move. I hadn't realized that I was staring at his lips. 

I started shaking him to wake up, but it didn't work. So I decided to kiss him. I felt him kissing me back and I felt his hand going through my hair. I opened my eyes in surprise. 

'Was he awake all this time? Or was he dreaming about me? I am completely confused if his awake or not.' I thought to myself. 

I just let it pass and closed my eyes, just kissing YoungMin oppa first day in the morning. It felt so special. I hope to kiss him first thing in the morning everyday now. I smiled in our kiss at the thought of kissing him first thing in the morning everyday and being able to be with him is like a dream comee true. He held me around my waist and i felt him smile iin our kiss too. We broke off the kiss. Now breathiing a bit heavily. 

i tickled him and said,"Oppa, breakfast is ready."

"What's for breakfast, my cute princess?" asked YoungMinnie oppa. 

I helped him out of bed and blushed from my now nickname. 

"We are having an American style kind of breakfast today, which is pancakes, sunny side up eggs, bacon, and fruit salad. There's cereal and milk too if you'd rather have cereal," I replied cheerfully. 

we went to the kitchen. YoungMin oppa back hugged me as we went to the kitchen. 

"Breakfast is ready~~~~~!!" I exclaimed. 

Jay came running and panted,"C-chincha?! Jeez! I-I'm so hungry, noona!" 

I laughed. 
KwangMin oppa sat down on his seat and was in awe. He complimented,"Wah~~~ _____ah, the food looks really good~~~~ Am I drooling?" 
I giggled,"Kamsanida, KwangMinnie oppa." 
I blushed. 
I walked up to MinWoo oppa and started shaking him to wake him up. He finally woke up and sat in his chair. I followed behind him and sat on my seat. 
"Itadakimas!" we all exclaimed happily all together. 
We started eating our breakfast in silence. Well somewhat in silence. These boys were groaning and , which made me feel awkward. They were groaning and , 'oh my god this is so good!' 'Oh my!' '_____ah, where'd you learn to cook like this? Oh my goodness!' 
I just blushed and laughed. 
Suddenly we were interrupted when the doorbell rang. I got up to see who it was. 
I took the phone and answered,"Yoboseyo?" 
"Hello? Is this ____?" asked the person standing outside in English. 
I looked at the person that was being shown by the camera. I couldn't really recognize the guy who it was, but I felt like I knew him. 
"Hold on a sec. I'll open the door," I calmly and shyly said. 
I went to go open the door. Once the door was fully open, the guy quickly hugged me. I was surprised and just stood there. 
I heard Jay ask,"Noona, who's at the door?" 
I looked back at Jay from the hug. I saw his expression look surprised. 
Finally I pulled away and asked,"Who are you?" 
"____, you don't remember me?" asked the guy. 
I finally got a good look at him. I felt myself get shot again. It was Anjelo. He was standing in front of me. I was about to throw him out, but instead I didn't.
"Umm come in, Anjelo," I said letting him come inside the house.
I closed the door behind him. 
"Please take your shoes off too," I ordered him. 
Jay signaled me a questioning look like what-is-he-doing-here. I looked back at him and shrugged my shoulders i-dont-know. Anjelo walked towards straight to the living room and he just stood there. 
I gestured for him to sit and asked,"Can I give you any drinks that you need? Water? Soda? Or juice? Oh, please seat down." 
The whole time I talked to this jerk in English. I felt so stupid letting him inside my house. With my new boyfriend over.
"I'll have water please, ____," he replied. 
I just nodded, turned around and my expression changed into a hatred kind of expression. I went to go get a glass of water for the dirt bag sitting on the couch. Jay started to talk to Anjelo. YoungMin oppa, KwangMin oppa, and MinWoo oppa gave me a hug of comfort. 
Together they encouraged,"_____ah, you got this." 
I just nodded. 
The three of them sat back down to their seats, eating and talking. YoungMin oppa pulled me into his lap. 
He whispered,"If you feel uncomfortable, start scratching your head,ok, my princess?" 
I nodded,"I will, my prince.."
I felt butterflies as I said his nickname. I smiled. 
He gave me a kiss on the cheek. 
I walked towards Jay and Anjelo with the water. I handed the water to Anjelo. 
"What brings you all the way here to Seoul, Anjelo?" I asked.
"I came here to give you all these letters I have written for the past whole two years when I went to the navy training thing. -hands me the letters- I didn't want to just mail it. I also wanted to explain myself. I also wanted to hang out with you, see how you were doing and if you finally found someone new," he replied.
I counted about 300+ letters that were all meant for me. 
I asked,"So how come you just decided to come and see me just now? Got tired of your new girlfriend and lied to her that you had to help out a sick relative?" 
I crossed my arms across my chest. He looked down and replied,"No, ____, I didn't get tired of her. I didn't marry her or lied to her about coming here. I got stationed here for the navy just to help out." 
I put his letters on the coffee table. 
I just looked at him and calmly said,"I see...so how are you and your girlfriend?" 
"We are fine. We go on a lot of dates, parties, and stuff like that," he said as he chuckled. "How about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" 
I laughed and nodded,"Yup, I have a boyfriend. Only been with him since yesterday. In fact his here, you wanna meet him? If you tell him about anything that the two of us went through, he already knows." 
Anjelo nodded. 
I went to YoungMin oppa, kissed his cheek and asked,"Oppa, is it ok if he meets you~~~*aegyo*" 
YoungMinnie oppa pinched my cheeks and replied,"Of course, my little princess. Your soo cute~~~ puffing your cheeks~~~!" 
KwangMin oppa then pinched my cheeks too. MinWoo oppa just poked my sides. I laughed at how silly they were. I took a strawberry and ate it as I walked back to the living room with YoungMinnie oppa or should I say my prince. I felt my prince's hand touch my waist. 
'Wow! We already have a lot of skin ship. Well, he has always done this with me before. Oh well, it's still special. As long as he doesn't touch other girls,' I thought to myself. 
YoungMin oppa spoke in English and introduced himself,"Hi, my name is Jo YoungMin. I am this cute little princess's boyfriend." 
Oppa holding out his hand.
"I'm Anjelo, _____'s ex-boyfriend and first love," replied Anjelo as he shook hands with Oppa. 
Jay and I looked at each other. 
The conversation got over. Anjelo left. We bid our goodbyes. Jay showed Anjelo to the door and I sat back down to the table to eat my breakfast. Anjelo sure looked different, but I'll never forgive him for lying to me just to break up with me and so forth that he had done wrong to me. 
I enjoyed the rest of my breakfast with these four guys. We all laughed and joked around. 
Jay got a phone call. 
Jay answered,"Yoboseyo?"
"Neh, manager hyung. Ok, I'll be outside waiting. Neh, annyeong," Jay said. 
I looked at him with a confused expression. He patted my head. 
"Noona, I have to leave to go to my schedules for the day," Jay said.
I smiled,"Ok then, should I leave Xiao Xiao next door?" 
Jay nodded. 
"Ok then. Good luck on your schedule," I said as I gave him a hug goodbye. 
He left the apartment. I locked the door. We cleaned up the mess. The boys washed the dishes. MinWoo oppa soaped up the dishes, KwangMin oppa rinsed the soap off, and my dear prince, YoungMinnie oppa, dried off the dishes. I giggled at the sight of them washing dishes. 
MinWoo oppa asked,"What should we do today?" 
I exclaimed,"We should make a music video!!! I mean like a dance cover... I mean I can be in it -laughs- never mind, oppa. I just confused myself." 
"______ah, do you want to go talk to the CEO with me with KwangMin and MinWoo?" asked YoungMinnie oppa. 
I looked at him and asked,"Why today?" 
"Well I thought that our CEO should know before rumors spread and before we both get in trouble," YoungMin oppa explained. 
I clapped my hands and was amazed. 
"Wah~ oppa, your so cool!" I exclaimed. 
The three of them just laughed all together. 
I went to go get ready. I wore blue jean shorts, a red shirt that was baggy, and a kind of jumper style thingy that a nerd would wear with my grey converse, glasses, curled hair, and my ring that my mom gave me. I looked at myself at my bathroom mirror and was satisfied with my outfit. 
I went to the living room after I got my backpack that was black almost like a purse and put my things that I need in it, and after I brushed my teeth. I sat down in my couch. I played with phone. The boys cleaned up the living room. I thought that was sweet. 
I received a message. 
To ______ noona
Noona, I'm so sorry, but I just found out that I won't be living with you anymore. Manager hyung just told me and the group members and I will be living together now. 
From Jay dongsaeng
I replied to him.
To Jay 
It's alright. I'll talk to our CEO and see if he could help me find a new apartment for me. I can't afford paying this one by myself. Also, I need to tell you that YoungMin oppa and I are going to tell the CEO that we are dating before he hears it from rumors. 
From Noona
I sent it.
Jay then sent me a message. 
To Noona
Ok? Good luck on telling the CEO. Oh and also, please don't cry again. I know that you'd probably cry when no one is around, noona. I will be home late tonight. Are you gonna have friends over or no?" 
From Jay
I typed.
To Jay 
I'm not sure yet. We will see. I have to go though. YoungMin oppa wants to leave. If you get home earlier than me get Xiao Xiao ok? Bye bye good luck at your schedules today. Love you Dongsaeng ah.
From Noona.
Sent. 
I followed the boys to YoungMin oppa's car. We drove to their dorm. They wanted to change and take a shower. They could've taken a shower at my house. Wait...I'm such an idiot! They don't have any clothes at my house, duh! I laughed at my mistake. The three of them just looked at me like I was crazy and I just stopped. Looked away. 
'This will be another very interesting day, ____,' I thought to myself.
Then I found myself staring at YoungMin oppa. I looked at his profile. His eyes, his hair, his nose, and then his lips. I just kept on staring at him. Whenever he looked back at me, I instantly look away. 
We finally got to their dorm. When we went inside, I was getting attacked by hugs an kisses on the cheeks. I was surprised and instantly hid behind YoungMinnie oppa. 
DongHyun oppa asked,"______ah, are you scared of us? Me, JeongMin and HyunSeong?" 
"Aniyeo, I was just surprised by how I was being attacked by hugs and kisses on the cheek," I replied with a bit of a shaky tone of voice.
They all laughed and I just laughed along with them. 
We all were silent.
YoungMin oppa, KwangMin oppa and MinWoo oppa took a shower and got ready.
JeongMin oppa, HyunSeong oppa, DongHyun oppa, and I fell silent. 
"So, what are we all doing today? You we don't have any schedules today and stuff," asked JeongMin oppa to break the silence.
I shrugged,"I dunno...maybe we could go shopping...or something fun." 
The three of them looked at each other and then at me. I shrugged my shoulders whenever they asked me questions. 
"Do you want to go to Lotte World, dongsaengah?" asked HyunSeong oppa. 
I shooked my head 'no'. 
DongHyun oppa surrendered and asked,"What do you want to do then, _____dongsaeng?" 
"I want to shoot a video to post in my YouTube channel, DongHyun oppa, but then again I don't know what if I want to do that..." I replied and sighed in the end. 
I saw YoungMin oppa and he looked at me, gesturing me to go follow him. I left the other oppas in the living room and followed YoungMin oppa to his room that he shared with KwangMin oppa. 
I asked,"Yes, oppa?" 
"_____, I just wanted to hold you and have a moment alone with you before going to our CEO to talk about us, my princess," YoungMin oppa replied. 
I instantly hugged him and he hugged me back tightly. I felt safe in his arms. After our hug, we sat on his bed and just chatted. Thinking if what else to do today. Out of nowhere he takes out his phone and we start taking selcas together. We took a selca where he kissed my cheek and I winked at the camera. Another had me have a peace sign and so did he. The other had me kissing him on the cheek and he put a finger on his lips making 'shhhh don't tell' kind of gesture. We looked through them, exchanged numbers properly and he sent me the pictures. We also took some pictures on my phone and there was one where he made a pouty face and I looked at him like he did something bad. We laughed and took a picture of us kissing. I sent the pictures I took with my phone to him. I set the picture of us kissing as his contact picture and so did he. My wallpaper for my phone became the picture of me kissing him on the cheek and his became the one where he kissed me on the cheek. 
We laughed. 
JeongMin oppa knocked on the door and opened it. 
"Yah! Come on let's go to the CEO now," JeongMin oppa said. 
YoungMin oppa and I got up and followed JeongMin oppa out to the living room. Everyone looked at YoungMin oppa and I as we walked together looking down at our phone, texting each other. 
DongHyun oppa asked,"_____, why are you blushing?" 
I looked up at him and looked into the mirror that was close to me. I was blushing. 
"I don't know, DongHyun oppa," I said as I shrugged my shoulders. 
My phone rang, ~Meolla Meolla ajiktteo nan Meolla~ 
I looked to see who it was and it was my mom. 
"Hello, mama?" I answered. 
I put her on speaker phone and she replied in English,"Hi, _____. How are you?" 
"I'm good, ma. How about you? Are you at America? Or at the Philippines?" I replied. 
The boy looked at me as if they wanted to say hello to my mom. 
I said,"Hey, ma, do you remember the group BOYFRIEND that had the twins in it? Well they are with me and they want to say hi to you." 
"Yes, I remember them. You told me that you had a crush on one of the twins. I remember the boy but I'm not sure his name was. Was it YoungMin?" my mom replied.
I facepalmed myself and gritted my teeth,"Mom, why did you say that?" 
I felt myself get embarrassed from what she had said.
"Sorry, dear, but anyways put me on speakers. I love these boys." 
"Your already on speaker, ma."
"Oh, alrighty then. Hello, BOYFRIEND~~~! How are you?" 
The boys all together exclaimed,"Hello, mom~~~!!!" 
Yes, they just called my mom, mom. I can't believe this. Sometimes DongHyun oppa calls my own mother  big sister sometimes. I am so ashamed sometimes but I'm fine with it though. I have nothing against my mom. 
HyunSeong oppa asked,"Mom, where are you?! When are you coming to visit us?" 
My mom replied,"I will be visiting you kids in two months or less. How is everyone? Have any of you boys caught my daughter's heart yet?" 
I again facepalmed myself and yelled,"Mom, stop it, ok?! Jeez!!! Why are you always trying to hook me up with one of them?!" 
Everyone laughed even my own mother.
My mom replied,"I just want you to be happy and forget about that stupid Anjelo boy. You need to move on, dear." 
"I know, mom. I know. I have moved on. By the way, don't forget to watch the music video that I am in!!! Oh, and don't forget to watch the drama I will be in. Filming hasn't started et, but you know what I mean. Oh, and I will message you the other show I am in." 
"Oh alright I won't forget my dear daughter's appearances. Sheez! You get a famous daughter and she doesn't even thank her mom by giving birth to her!" my mom replied and then complained.
"Mom, stop! You never know, I might give you a present when you come to visit, ok?" 
I heard cheer and replied,"Ok then. I have to go to bed now. I'm in America. So goodnight everyone. See you all soon. Tell Jay that I said hi, ____." 
"Ok, mom. Byebye. Have a sweet dream," we all exclaimed. 
I ended the phone call.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~