A Date To Remember:D

Boy, Girl, & Fans

After seeing my dear friends, YoungMin oppa sent me a text message. 

"To: _____ah

Fr: YoungMin-ah

Hey beautiful:D Meet me at the XXX Cafe we met for WE GOT MARRIED

<3 you:D"

I smiled as I read the message. 

I replied;

"To: Oppa

Fr: _____

Alright, oppa, I'll see you there:D

<3 you too"

"To: _____ah

Fr: YoungMin-ah 

Awww:) Yay:D I miss you my love<3"

"To: YoungMin Oppa

Fr: _____

I miss you too oppa<3 When are we meeting?"

I started to walk outside of the mall. I got a new message. 

"To: _____ah

Fr: YoungMin-ah

Do you have time right now love?"

"To: Oppa

Fr: ____

Yes, I do have time, Oppa:D"

"To: ____ah

Fr: YoungMin-ah

Then can we meet there right now?"

"To: Oppa

Fr: _____

Sure, Oppa, I am on my way:)"

I head for the XXX Cafe. I took the bus to the cafe. After about 30 minutes, I finally got to the cafe. I saw my reflection on the window and I started to fix my hair.

I walked in the cafe and sat down a table. My phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID, it said YoungMin Oppa. 

I answered,"Yeoboseyeo?"

"Hi my princess. I see you,"  Oppa replied. 

He walked in the cafe and looked towards me waving his arm. I waved back and hanged up on the phone. YoungMin oppa started to walk towards my table. I got up and he hugged me out of nowhere. I hugged him back and smiled. The customers and workers that were in the cafe looked at us. Some girls began taking pictures of us. I didn't mind. 

Oppa looked at me, and asked,"_____ah, will you come and follow me to our date location?"

I looked at him with a smile, and nodded. 

He smiled, took my hand and my purse. He began dragging me basically out of the cafe. We headed towards his car. Oppa opened his car door and motioned for me to get in. I got in his car and giggled. He went inside the car after. 

I giggled.

"Bwo? What's so funny, my princess?" YoungMin oppa asked. 

"Oh umm nothing, oppa," I replied. 

He shrugged his shoulders and said,"Okay then. Kajya!" 

I giggled again and nodded. 

He chuckled. 

I asked,"Oppa, where are we going exactly?" 

"It's a secreet, princess."

"Oh...I see...don't I atleast get some hints?"

"Annyi, nope, you don't. You will find out soon."

We started to head to this date destination. I guess I'll just have to find out once we get there where exactly his taking me. We finally got to some building. It seemed like the StarShip Ent building. 

I thought,'Why are we here?'

Oppa got out of the car and opened my door. 

"My princess..." he said as he held out his hand for me. 

I took his hand with a smile and a nod. 

He closed the door after I got out. He then covered my eyes with a handkerchief. 

I was surprised and asked,"Oppa, what are you doing?!"

"Princess, you will see once we get there. So will you please not take this blindfold off for me?"

"Alright, YoungMinnie oppa. I won't take it off."

"Yay!" he exclaimed. 

We laughed. 

I felt his hands go on my shoulders. He lead to whatever way I was going. I couldn't see a thing, but I could hear the sound of the elevator coming. I guess we are taking the elevator. 

"Oppa, where are we going exactly?" I asked. 

"You'll see, ____ah," he replied. 

I sighed and just nodded. 

Man, suspense is killing me here. Can't this boy just tell me where his taking me, I mean, wait it is a surprise, but ugh! I was starting to become impatient. We have been in the elevator for quite sometime now. Probably 10 minutes. 

I laughed at my sillyness.

Where the heck is YoungMinnie oppa taking me?! I asked myself.

Finally, the elevator stopped. YoungMinnie oppa dragged me out of the elevator. He leads me to a room and as the klutz that I am, I tripped on my own foot. I fell forward, but oppa caught me. Oppa finally took off my blindfold.

I opened my eyes, and saw the room decorated with candles, lights, rose petals, and a table set up for two people. A pathway made with rose petals was made leading to the table. On the table there was a teddy bear holding a bouquet of roses.

Tears started to form.

"Oppa, why?" I asked.

"What do you mean why?" he replied.

"Why did you do this?" I looked at him and tears fell down my cheek. 

He wiped those tears away, and said,"Because I love you. Because I think a beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated special, and I want to treat you special because you're my girl, my love, and my princess. Someday, I want to actually marry you and have a family with you."

I stopped crying, and hugged him. Hugged him tightly. 

This was the best night ever. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, this is your author here, LilPuppy17. I was thinking that i should just skip just few months in this story just so you know I can think of what to do xD haha. Okay? Well, ttyl.