Interesting~.~

Boy, Girl, & Fans

 

Lay oppa pinched my cheeks and awed,"You are so cute, _____...you are so so so cute~~!!!" 
I blushed and rubbed my cheeks.
"Xiexie," I replied shyly. 
I blushed even more when the three of them looked at me as if I had just done something cute. 
Luhan oppa and Kris oppa exclaimed,"Come on, ____ah! Lets go!! I wanna see how well you did on the SHINee sunbaenim's MV!!" 
I blushed and got in the van. We dove off towards the SM Ent building. I sat on a seat by myself, while Kris and Lay oppas sat in the back, and Luhan sat on another seat that was across from mine. I could feel eyes on me. I just sat on my seat frozen and quiet. Then I jumped a little because my phone started ringing. I took my phone out and stared at it. It was YoungMin oppa. 
I answered,"Yoboseyo?" 
"My princess, why are you kissing TaeMin hyung?" asked YoungMin oppa. 
I pouted and replied,"I'm sorry, YoungMin oppa...I was just following the script and I didn't make the first move either. Not at all. Miahnaeyeo..."
YoungMin oppa chuckled,"It's ok, arrayeo. See you later, my princess." 
"Bye bye, oppa," I said and then hung up. 
The three guys were looking at me. I looked back at them and tilted my head to the right since I was confused. 
Kris oppa asked in English,"_____, how have you been? Are you in an entertainment now?" 
"-looks at Kris--nods-Yes, I am in an entertainment. The StarShip Entertainment, and I have been well. Kind of busy but you know what I mean, bro," I replied acting as if I was ghetto towards the end. 
He laughed and so did I. Lay oppa and Luhan oppa looked at us. I'm guessing they couldn't understand us. 
Their manager asked,"Does anyone want bubble tea? If you do what flavor?" 
I looked at them three of them when they exclaimed all together,"I do~~!!!" 
Lay oppa said,"Strawberry.."
"Mango!" exclaimed Luhan oppa.
"I'll just have the cantaloupe, manager hyung," said Kris oppa calmly. 
Manager oppa looked at me an asked,"How about you, _____ssi? Would you like one?" 
I looked up at him and hadn't realized that we were at a drive thru. 
I excitedly exclaimed in English,"Oh! Yes, please! I like one! I love bubble tea! It's like heaven in your mouth!"
They all looked at me. 
Then together they awed,"You are sooooo cute~~~!!!" 
I blushed. 
Luhan oppa asked,"What flavor do you want, ____?" 
"I'll have the mango flavor please," I replied. 
Manager oppa said,"Alrighty then. Excuse me, miss. We are ready. Can we get two mango bubble teas, one cantaloupe bubble tea, one strawberry bubble tea and one vanilla bubble tea please." 
"Is that everything, sir?" asked the miss through the speaker thingy. 
Manager oppa replied,"Neh, that is all."
The miss said,"Thank you have a nice day. It is $_____." 
"Thank you," said manager oppa. 
I instantly exclaimed,"Manager oppa, thank you for the bubble tea!!" 
"Oh it's nothing, ____ah. I remember when you, Lay and Kris used to hang out, the three of you always went to go get bubble tea because you like it." 
"Oh thank you, manager oppa. I can't believe you still remember that," I giggled.
Manager oppa nods. 
We finally got our drinks. Manager oppa paid for everything. 
Lay oppa asked,"Where's my strawberry, Luhan? Hurry up! I am thirsty here-chuckles-." 
Luhan oppa hands the strawberry flavored bubble tea to Lay oppa and the cantaloupe to Kris oppa. I saw him staring at the last two drinks. I just looked away, but at the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me and then at the drinks. 
"_____, you like mango?" Luhan oppa asked.
"Neh, I like mango. Wae?" I replied.
"-hands me one of the mango bubble teas that contained a lot of it and a lot of the mini chewy ballz- Here you go, little cutie," he said. 
I took the bubble tea and our hands touched. I didn't really care about that. Although I just shocked him. 
I bowed in my seat an said,"Duibishi, I'm sorry, Luhan oppa. I didn't realize that would happen. I'm sorry." 
He replied,"Oh, it's alright, ____."
He smiled and I smiled back. Minutes later, not half way done with my bubble tea though. I was nervous about the MV. In result, my bubble tea drinking mode was on slow motion. (A/N: hehe meaning she didn't drink the bubble tea as fast as she usually does) we got to the Sm Ent building. Luhan oppa opened the door, and let me out first. 
Luhan oppa muttered,"Ladies first." 
I mumbled,"Thank you, oppa." 
I drank a sip of my bubble tea. 
I then got a call and it was from Jay. 
I answered,"What do you want, bro?!" 
He screamed,"Noona!!! Hurry the crab nuts up yo!!! We have been waiting for you!!! Where are you?!!!" 
I pulled the phone away from my ear. Luhan oppa, Kris oppa and Lay oppa could hear him. We were heading inside the building together. 
I replied on the phone,"Jay dongsaengah, I am in the freaking building, dumb dumb! Jeez! And quit yelling at me!!! Your hurting my feelings!! I'm sorry too I stopped to go get bubble tea." 
Jay said,"Why would you stop for bubble tea?" 
"Well, I rode here with Luhan oppa, Lay oppa and Kris oppa. Manager oppa offered us bubble tea. I got mango-cheering-." 
"NOONA~~~ I SUGGEST FOR THE FOUR OF YOU TO RUN NOW~~~!!!" screamed Jay. 
I hanged up and said,"Luhan oppa, Lay oppa and Kris oppa, can we run to the meeting room or something? I am getting yelled at by Jay dongsaeng...-pouts-"
The three of them nodded and we began to run. We ran towards the meeting room. We finally got there panting and huffing. I still had my bubble tea so I drank that. We all still had bubble tea though. SHINee oppas saw us. MinHo oppa looked at me and I was about to fall, but Luhan oppa and Lay oppa caught me. I looked at the two them as they asked me if I was alright at the same time. 
I nodded. 
Jay ran to me and grabbed my wrist. He had me sit down right across from the television. The editor played the MV. I was surprised with my acting. I was so into it that I chewed just a little bit on my straw. I noticed that Luhan oppa and the others would look at me, TaeMin oppa and MinHo oppa during the kiss scenes. I was too into the MV to even care and comment about them. 
After it was over, I started fangirling. 
"Oh my god!!! That was an awesome MV! Who was that girl though? She was hella good!" I exclaimed totally forgetting that I was the girl. 
Jay smacked me in the head. I rubbed my head and pouted. We left the room all together. 
Jay exclaimed,"Babo! That was you, noona!" 
"What?! Wait? I was that good?! Damn! I should be in a drama!!! Speaking of drama! Guess who's in a drama?" I had finally realized it was me and yelled like a fangirl. 
Everyone looked at me with a curious look.
I squealed,"This girl right here!! And Luhan oppa is the male leading character!!! Kyah~~~!!!" 
Luhan oppa laughed and pointed out,"Yup! That's right!-puts his arm around your shoulder- Guess who's a really good kisser in the room?!" 
TaeMin oppa and MinHo oppa both together exclaimed,"_____ah is!!"
Luhan oppa nodded,"Yes, she is. I got to kiss her during the audition since script said so." 
TaeMin oppa looked surprised and jealous. 
TaeMin oppa wrapped his arms around me and pushed Luhan oppa away lightly. 
TaeMin oppa over protectively said,"Hyung, she's mine." 
TaeMin oppa then kisses me on the cheek. 
I pushed away from him and grabbed Jay. He was standing next to Luhan oppa. 
I heard Jay's voice say,"Noona! Where are you going?!" 
I thought to myself,'Why does his voice sound so far away?'
I finally stopped running and looked at who was next to me. It was Luhan oppa. I instantly let go of his wrist. 
I bowed and said,"I am so sorry, Luhan oppa. I thought you were Jay. I'm very sorry." 
Luhan oppa patted my head. I looked at him. I never knew there would be a day that I would be able to meet him and be able to act out in a drama with him. I was so happy and guilty at the same time. Happy that I am in a drama with Luhan oppa and guilty because there are soo many kissing scenes and stuff in the drama while dating my dear YoungMinnie oppa. 
Luhan oppa asked,"___, do you like TaeMin sunbae?" 
"Neh, his one of my biases," I replied. "His also like a brother to me same with Minho oppa and Jay.-eyes smiling-"
"Biases?! -surprised- Who are the others?" Luhan oppa exclaimed shockingly. 
I giggled,"-looks up and rubs chin- Well...the others are YoungMinnie oppa-quietly mumbles-my boy, and you Luhan oppa." 
Luhan oppa looked at me. I looked back at him. I smiled and turned around to walk back to everybody else. He walked behind me. I'm guessing he was surprised.
Luhan's POV 
"Well...there's YoungMinnie oppa and you Luhan oppa," she excitedly said. 
I just looked at her in surprised. She turned around and started to walk back to the others. I walked behind her thinking about what to say next. I was astonished by her reply that I was one of her biases. 
I finally asked,"How long have I been your bias, ____?" 
She turned to look at me, smiled and replied,"Since I was 16 years old and you have just debuted after two ears maybe." 
I smiled,"Really?! Wow!" 
"Yup, I read a lot of FanFictions about you and I called you a little puppy because you reminded me of a puppy. You were so cute and still you are so cute," she said.
I sensed that she was about to fangirl again, but Minho sunbae came. She looked at him and waved. Minho sunbae waved back at her with a smile. 
"Hello, Luhan, ____. Why did you run away, _____ dongsaeng?" said Minho. 
She replied,"-pouts with puppy eyes-I'm sorry, Minho oppa." 
Minho sunbae pats her head and she starts to fix her hair. I felt a bit of a sting inside. I shrugged the feeling away. The three of us got back to the others. She finally finished her bubble tea. She went to go throw it away. TaeMin sunbae jogged after her. I saw him hug her to her surprise and kissed her cheek again. She froze in her tracks. TaeMin sunbae took her bubble tea cup that was empty and threw it in the thrash for her. 
Your POV 
I stood there frozen. TaeMin oppa just hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. He threw away my bubble tea cup for me. I was still frozen. Someone started shaking me. It was MinHo oppa. He was holding my phone. I snapped out of it. 
I asked,"Oh. Minho oppa, waegeorri?" 
"YoungMin-guen is calling you," Minho oppa replied handing me the phone. 
I took the phone and answered,"Yoboseyo?" 
Minho oppa picked me up bridal style. I was used to this that he would always pick me up. 
YoungMin oppa asked,"Princess, where are you? I miss you soo much. I just wanna kiss you and hug you when I see you." 
I giggled and whined,"I wanna kiss you and hug you too, oppa. I'm at SM Ent." 
"Wae~~? Can we meet up later, my princess?" whined YoungMin oppa. 
I thought he was so cute. 
"Ok~~ I'll see you later then, oppa?" I replied. 
He said,"Yeah! Bye bye I love you beautiful." 
"I love you too, handsome," I said as I hanged up.
Minho oppa didn't mind and I know e can keep secrets for me. 
Minho oppa asked,"So you two are finally dating, dongsaengah?" 
I nodded as I wrapped my arms around him while he carried me. I always felt like a little girl when I was Minho oppa. He made me feel like he was a big brother and I felt safe around him. 
He said,"I'm glad my little girl is happy. As long as he doesn't hurt you, then that is fine. I agree with him. If you two break up ever, then I suggest either giving TaeMin, Luhan and me a chance to be with you." 
I looked at him surprised, and asked,"What do you mean, oppa? I mean I know we flirted before but we weren't going to go further than this brother and sister relationship that we have, Minho oppa." 
"______, I know that you know that I have confessed to you before and you said that you weren't ready. I have always been there for you. No matter how long it takes I will wait for you to give me a chance to be with you," he replied with a sad and loving tone. 
I knew that he loved me. He always has. I just didn't want to ruin our brother and sister relationship. 
I said,"Oppa, I am happy with YoungMin oppa. I'm sorry." 
He smiled and looked at me. 
He replied,"I know, and that is why I am letting you go because as long as your happy then I am too happy." 
I gave him a kiss on the cheek because he deserved it. He put me down. He gave me a big tight bear hug. I was so short I was only five foot two. He always had to bend down a little when he hugs me. 
I giggled and he chuckled. 
I said,"Oppa, thank you for understanding, but I gotta go. I'll see you later, Byebye-pulls away from hug-." 
He waved goodbye to me and so did everybody else. I called my best friend, Ty. I heard him answer. 
"Hello? ____?" Ty answered.
I smiled and squealed,"Ty~~~!!! Where are you guys?!" 
He groaned,"We are all at the hotel sleeping. Jet leg and time change you know?" 
I nodded and replied,"Yes, I know. So is anyone up for a fun day to hang out with me? I can take you guy to the amusement park or shopping?" 
"Oh! Yes, I wanna go! Hey do you guys wanna go shopping or something with ____?" Ty exclaimed. 
I laughed, and heard everyone screaming and yelling in excitement. 
I replied,"See you guys later just text me, Ty."
I hanged up.