Debut Part 2

Boy, Girl, & Fans

Your POV

I felt someone else's hands over mine also covering my face. 

I heard JeongMin oppa chuckling. "Yah! HyunSeongie, put on a shirt! we have a guest here and she's not a guy!"

I heard some rustling going on in the room. The hands that covered my eyes along with mine, let go/moved and suddenly i was given a back hug. i took my hands from my face and saw that everyone in the room was looking at me with smiles or surprised looks. Like an idiot i looked down at the clothing that i was wearing. I thought,'Why are they looking at me like that?! Is there something wrong with what i am wearing? Did I do something wrong? OHMAYGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there something on my face? My new dress? What is it?!' I screamed inside my head. I was having a panic attack in the inside but not in the outside. 

I finally took notice of the strong, manly, rough, but soft hands that was wrapped around my waist holding me. I held onto them. I had a sudden flashback. 

~FLASHBACK~ 

I remember someone I had once loved gave me back hugs and would hold me just like how i am being held now for a long time, whispering, "_____, I will never let you go."

I turned around and face him. I gave him a hug and he held me tight. I said,"I never wanna let you go either, Anjelo..."

~end of FLASHBACK~ 

"Man, that freaking idiot always gets in my head.' I thought to myself.

Finally, one of the oppas spoke,"Yah-! Jo YoungMin hyung!!! Can you let go of her?!"

I looked up and saw MinWoo oppa getting furious. He was glaring at someone behind me. I suddenly realized that it was YoungMinnie oppa behind me. My heart was beating so fast that it was indescribable how fast it was beating. Stupidly, as my actions or as my hearts desired actions took over me, I turned around in his arms in attempt of facing him. Once I turned around, I felt his warm, soft, kissable lips having contact with my right cheek on accident. He let go of his grip on me as for he was in shock. I was in shock too, i had no clue what to do. We backed away from each other. I touched my right cheek with my right hand. My heart was beating even more crazier than ever. It felt so different. Him kissing my cheek. I felt some kind of electricity when he did that. 

'I can't believe that just happened...*staring at his lips* I can't believe those incredibly soft warm and kissable lips just kissed my cheek on accident..Those lips that i so want to ki-Yah! ______! SHUT THE HELL UP!!' I told myself in my head. I felt like I was battling with myself about how I was feeling right now. Out of nowhere, I slapped my face lightly and yelled out,"YAH!!! ______!!! SHUT UP!!!" 

I looked at the ground where I had slapped my face at. "Ouch...that kind of hurt a little...I don't understand you anymore, ________, I can't believe that I can't understand myself...what's going on with me?" I said to myself thinking that i said those words to myself quietly. 

I thought wrong. The whole BOYFRIEND group was looking at me now with surprised and worried looks. I just looked at them and gave them a light smile...even my eyes were smiling along with me. Both of my hands were on my face and I was now blushing. I felt really hot. Well my face felt really hot from the event. I saw YoungMinnie oppa looking at me. I looked at him and we were gazing at each other for what seemed like forever. His gaze made me feel like my heart was going to jump out of my chest and would still be beating at a fast pace. 

YOUNGMIN'S POV

____ah was looking at me. Damn, I couldn't control myself when i gave her a back hug. The scent of her perfume, her curled long dark brown hair, and they way how she looks so cute and y with her outfit just pushed it for me. I couldn't help myself but kiss her on the cheek when she attempted to face me. I feel kind of sneaky about this, but I really like her. I still cannot believe that we are virtually married. Now I can spend a lot of time with her without having to feel like my fans will do something bad to her. Although, I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend. Should I wait for a few weeks and then ask her to be my girlfriend? I think I will and plan a big event for her. I talked to my twin brother and MinWoo last night.

[FLASHBACK]

"YoungMin hyung, do you like ____ah?" asked MinWoo. 

I thought for a while. I didn't know what to say because I didn't just like her, I was falling in love for her. "Neh, I like her a lot. I even started liking her when I first met her. I guess you can say that I fell in love with her at first sight," I replied. 

KwangMin patted my shoulder,"Hyung, do you know if she likes or feels the same way for you?"

"I'm not sure, but w-" I was about to confess how ___ and I have kissed before. My heart started to beat really fast. It was beating faster than it usually does even when i perform. My heart was beating faster than that and I wasn't even performing at all at this moment. 

MinWoo and KwangMin spoke at the same time,"MHOW?! But w- what, hyung?!" 

I looked at them surprised and they looked at each other too. We just laughed and I said,"Oh, I was going to say that we...had fun at our amusement park date and that I got to see her today filming the music video she got casted in." I sighed in relief

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone, how's everybody's day today? I am such a wierdo...Anyways I hope that you all enjoyed this.