WGM 4 & MV Filming

Boy, Girl, & Fans

 

Part 4 and filming
"Where do you wanna eat dinner, ___ah?" I asked. 
"Anywhere is fine, oppa. Even ddeokbuki is fine."
After the Ferris wheel drive, we walked to the parking lot pretending that nothing happened. 
'Jo YoungMin you need to confess to her soon!' I thought to myself. We drove off to a good place that serves ddeokbuki and not just just ddeokbuki really good noddles and stuff. We ordered ddeokbuki and it was so delicious. 
After we ate, it was time to go home. I drove her home . We bid each other goodnights and I told her good luck on the music video she was going to be in. 
Your POV 
I walked inside the house. I ran inside my room and layed down. I sighed.
"That was the best day ever, but I can't speak about our little session in the Ferris wheel," I said out loud.
I giggled and touched my lips. I picked Xiao Xiao up and told her about my day today. I took a shower and put my pajamas on, since I wasn't planning on leaving the house again. 
Later on, Jay came home. I was watching Korean dramas. I got annoyed at the characters and started yelling,"Ok, you meanie witch need to shut the heck up, ok? He loves her so leave him be!" 
Jay looked at me and laughed,"Noona, it's just a drama. So how was filming today? Who's your husband?" 
I looked at him and said,"It went well and my husband is Jo YoungMinnie oppa!" 
I got up and ran around and squealed. 
Jay just laughed. I then laughed too. 
"Chincha?! His really your husband on the show?!" He exclaimed.
"Hell yeah he is my husband!!!!! Woohoo~~~~!!!" I screamed. 
Jay and I ran around and jumped clapping. We sat on the floor and laughed. We then watched TV. Jay's bias was on some program and he started fanboying. I facepalmed myself.
"Now, I know how I am when I fangirl!" I laughed. 
He glared at me. 
I raised my hands in innocence. "I said nothing, bro!" 
I tried not to laugh. "Pffft! Your fanboying! Haha! How adorable!" 
He just looked at me and yelled,"Noona, look it's YoungMin hyung!" 
I stopped laughing and looked at the television. YoungMin oppa wasn't there. 
"You lied to me!" I smacked his arm lightly. 
It still hurt my hand. He started rubbing his hand. 
"Mehrong! :P" he stuck his tongue out at me. 
I did the same to him. 
I thought we were wing silly and we just laughed. 
"We are such idiots sometimes," we both said.
"No wonder why people would think we're siblings or even twins," I pointed out. 
Jay ate dinner and I went to bed. 
[The next day]
I woke up at 7:30AM. 
I took a shower. I looked at my planner. 
"I see...Music video filming at 9:30AM for SHINee..." I said out loud sleepily. 
I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. Jay was up. His hair was all messed up. I looked at him and just smiled. He wasn't wearing a shirt and just sweat pants. I honestly didn't care I was too tired. 
I made sunny side up eggs, hot dogs, and rice. After breakfast, I changed into shorts and a loose shirt. It had a Winnie the Pooh design on it hugging piglet. I got my purse, put the things that I needed in it. My wallet, phone, headphones, keys, Chapstick, and my planner. 
"Jay-ah, I'm leaving, k?" I said. 
He yelled,"Ok, noona. I will see you later after your filming, ok?"
I put my shoes on and left. I started walking towards the bus stop. As I was walking my phone rang.
"~~nae neoyeo boyfriend eh eh eheh~~~" 
I looked at my phone. It had the number but no name. 
"Yeoboseyeo?" I answered. 
A man's voice spoke on the other line,"Annyeonghaesaeyeo, _____ah." 
I looked at my phone again confused.
"Neh? Who's this?" 
"Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim JongHyun," the man said. 
I stopped in my tracks and dropped my jaw open. I covered my mouth and started walking again.
"Oh, deh! Hello, I'm ____. You called?" 
"Oh, yes, I was wondering if you were on your way to the filming site? And if you knew where it is?" 
"Actually I am, but I don't know where it is." 
"Well, SHINee and I are actually coming to get you. We see you," he said. 
I started looking around, basically twirling in place. I laughed at my sillyness. I looked at my outfit. 
I spoke in English,"Oh, shoot! I should've dressed nicer! Ugh! ____, why didn't you?!" 
JongHyun oppa asked in Korean,"Excuse me?" 
"Oh nothing," I smiled. "So, where are you guys? I am quite confused." 
I started thinking about YoungMinnie oppa. I wonder if he was at a schedule. Then a black van pulled up in front of me. 
I gasped in surprise. I look at the van. I was still on the phone. Being an idiot, I walked away from the van and went to the bus stop. I sat down.
I heard my name being called. 
I looked at my phone and said,"Hello?" 
JongHyun oppa laughed,"Yah, ______ah we're here. Bye bye." 
He hanged up and I put my phone back in purse. I looked at the time it was about 8:45AM. I yawned. 
Someone sat next to me. I looked at them. I recognized who it was. 
I got up quickly and bowed,"Hello." 
It was Choi MinHo oppa. Next to him was Lee TaeMin oppa. 
They both got up and gestured for me to follow them and I did. We got to the black van. 
I facepalmed myself for not even realizing the van was theirs. We got inside. I sat between MinHo oppa and TaeMin oppa. MinHo oppa gave me his jacket to cover my legs with it. 
"Oh, kamsahabnida..." I blushed because I was shy. 
"Annyeonghaesaeyeo, cheonun _____ibnida." I bowed in my sit. 
"Annyeong, I'm Onew. I'm the leader," said the man who sat next to the driver. 
"Hi, I'm TaeMin. The maknae of the group," said TaeMin who sat on my right. 
"I'm flaming charisma, MinHo," introduced MinHo who sat on my left. 
"I'm almighty Key," said Key. 
"I'm JongHyun, I talked to you on the phone," said JongHyun. 
I laughed at them because try didn't really have to introduce theirselves. 
"Why are you laughing, _____ah?" asked TaeMin. 
"Oppa, I'm laughing because you guys are so cute and silly.  We have already me before and I already know you guys are. I'm a fan actually." 
"Chincha?! Oh yah, we have met you before," exclaimed MinHo oppa. 
Key oppa handed me the script,"_____ah, here's the script. We had the script writer write the lines in English. Oh, and I remember now. You went to the SM company with your twin or something. Why did you two go there again?" 
I explained to them,"Oh, yeah, we were there I think it was because we had to run an errand there for StarShip Ent. I think, I don't really remember." 
"______ah, how old are you?" asked TaeMin.
I looked at him and answered with a questioning look,"I am 20 years old in Korea, but in America I am 19 years old." 
"We'll just say your 20," said Onew. 
"Then that means you have to call us all oppa, ______ah," MinHo oppa said. 
I nodded in agreement. 
We finally got to the filming place. I gave MinHo oppa his jacket back. 
"Thank you, MinHo oppa," I said as I handed him his jacket and smiled. 
I walked towards where my stylist was. I had the script in my hand. 
As the make up/hair stylist prepared me, the director of the music video came. 
"______ah, so glad you came." He said. He saw that I had the script."Glad your reading the script. I was going to tell you that you can do adlibs, ok? Your lines can be in English or Korean, just follow the boys' lines. Got it?" 
The director smiled at me. 
'He seems nice,' I thought. I nodded. 
I chained into a school uniform. 
The music video was about a girl who confesses to the boy she likes, she gets rejected by him and she changes her whole personality. She becomes bad and the boy she confessed to tries to bring her back to how she was before. A sweet loving girl that always smile and treated everyone nicely. The girl goes home a cries a lot feeling guilty. She meets someone new and she becomes herself all over again. 
I thought to myself,'What is this song about? Is it about losing someone? Or changing personalities after your broken hearted.' 
But then I thought,'Wait, this isn't the music video, _____, your an idiot. You read the wrong script. I guess I'll just follow the boys' leads like what the director told me.' 
I walked up to the basketball court. We were filming at a school. I was nervous. I saw the director. 
I walked towards him and asked,"Excuse me, director-nim, what is this music video about?" 
He looked at me and smiled,"Well, ____ah, it's about two young people who fell in love, broke up because one of them had to leave, the other who was left behind was hurt, moved on and found someone new, and the one who moved away comes back to regain the love they had. Finds out the other is in a new relationship and is hurt, but is glad that they are happy. Oh, and also they get back together and get married." 
I asked,"Is there gonna be kissing scenes in this?" 
The director nodded. 
I looked away and I was blushing. For some reason I instantly thought of YoungMinnie oppa kissing me. I shivered. 
SHINee Oppas finally came all dressed up in their uniforms too. I smiled. 
I waved. "Hi :)" 
Next thing I knew, I was being hugged by TaeMin oppa. 
TaeMin oppa exclaimed,"You are sooooooooooo cute!!!" 
"Oppa, I can't breathe," I said. 
Onew oppa pulled TaeMin oppa away. 
I looked at MinHo oppa with a questioning look like he was wondering who I was or something or like if he has seen me before. I didn't bother. 
We started filming. The boys were to play basketball and I would be walking by with someone, and just have a conversation with them while I link arms with them. There would be people screaming. The person I walk with would point to the commotion. We would walk over there and watch. I was to fall in love with Lee TaeMin oppa's character. 
We finally acted it out and filmed it. 
I said to the person next to me,"Hi, I'm ____. What's your name?" 
"I'm Nina Choi," she smiled. 
I smiled back at her,"Nice to meet you. Do you like SHINee?" 
She nodded and smiled big. 
I giggled and she did too. 
Then she said,"I think I saw you at the amusement park yesterday. You were filming 'We Got Married', right?" 
I looked at her and laughed,"Yes, I was filming that show." 
She giggled,"Yeah, I was one of the fans that went up to your virtual husband for an autograph and picture. I even yelled,'Oppa, you should confess to her!' " 
I laughed,"I never heard the fans say that yesterday. I was probably busy admiring Oppa yesterday." 
"You two look really good together though, _____ah." 
I thanked her. 
Then she points to the crowd at the basketball field. She gestured for us to go and we did. Once I got there, TaeMin oppa and I made eye contact, and he then continued playing. My new friend, Nina and I walked away. 
TaeMin oppa runs after us. 
"Annyeong," he said with a wave.
"Hi," Nina and I said back to him. 
The three of us walked together to class. We just talked about random stuff. 
Later on, we filmed being in the classroom. Supposedly being the next week. I was walking around the hallway. TaeMin oppa walks towards me and asks me to follow him. I do.
We were next to a tree. He pulls out a letter, bows, and reaches his arms towards me with the letter in his hands. I take the letter and read it. 
It had one sentence, "I Love You, ______ah~~!^^ <3" 
I looked at him and hugged him. 
I whispered,"I love you too, oppa." 
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. 
"Yes," I replied. 
He hugged me even tighter. 
We walked around holdings hands. 
Then, 
"Cut~!" yelled Director-nim. 
I patted TaeMin oppa on the back. I walked towards my dressing room. Once I got there, I looked at my phone. I got five missed calls. Two from Jay dongsaeng, one from HyoRin unnie, and the two from some number. I planned on calling them after filming. I got changed to a new outfit to film the date scene, where TaeMin oppa and I were to kiss and act like a couple. We were at some street in Seoul. I really liked my outfit. I wore shorts, boots, a jean loose jacket, white tank top and a really cute shirt with a hat. TaeMin oppa wore jeans, sneakers, a striped shirt, and also a jean loose jacket. He was supposed to wear the hat but he put it on me. The camera filmed it. 
When the director said,"Action!" 
Oppa and I instantly held hands and walked around. We were eating ice cream. Well, we had to share one since he dropped his. 
He laughed,"You have ice cream right here." 
He pointed to a certain part on his face. 
I tried to wipe it off. 
He took the ice cream, threw it in a near by trash can and took his handkerchief and wiped the mess off my face. 
I blushed,"Thank you, oppa." 
We continue walking and just looked around. We got to parked and sat in the swings. Now it was the kissing scene. TaeMin oppa knelt in one knee and leaned in close to me. I leaned in too. Our lips touched. He started kissing me and I just followed along. 
We just kept on kissing until the director said,"Cut~~~! Next scene~!" 
We pulled away and we were blushing. 
"Uhmmm...see you at the next scene, oppa," I said hesitating a little. 
He nodded.
For the next scene, I wore a white lace designed dress and my hair wasn't up. The scene was wher TaeMin oppa and I broke since was leaving. He held me and we kissed again one last time. We bid our goodbyes. He left the place and I was left alone crying by myself. As I cried I instantly thought of Anjelo. 
Director-nim yelled,"Cut~~! We are going to take a lunch break. Good job, ______ah and TaeMin-guen." 
I started bowing. 
I ran and went inside a room. I continued crying. 
I screamed,"Anjelo, how could you do this to me?! I hate you!!! I never ever wanna see your stupid face ever again!!! Urgh!!" 
I took one of my heels off and threw it lightly. 
I heard someone grunt. I looked at them and I was still crying. 
The person sat next to me and asked,"You want me to hold you? You can cry on my shoulder if you want, ______ah." 
I looked at the person it was MinHo oppa. I instantly hugged him and just cried. He patted my back and hugged me back. 
"You'll be ok, _____ah? It's ok. Your better off without him. If he truly loved you he would've came back for you," MinHo oppa said. 
He has always known what happened to me. I was pretty close to him just that I don't hang out with him much. 
I stopped crying. He picked my thrown heel up and put it on me. He wiped my tears away. We went outside and he sat me down a park bench. He left to go get food. 
My make up/hair stylist came. She started wiping my tears away and fixed my make up. I just smiled at her. She was really nice to me. She said I was beautiful. MinHo oppa came back with food and drinks. 
The food were in little boxes. He gave me one of the boxes and one of the drinks. 
"Thank you, MinHo oppa," I bowed. 
The rest of SHINee came. 
TaeMin oppa glared at MinHo oppa since MinHo oppa and I were laughing. 
"Yah, hyung! I thought I told you I called dibs on her!? We already kissed! Twice!" exclaimed TaeMin oppa. 
Everyone looked at me. I put my hands up in innocence and in defense to myself. 
"I never agreed to this, TaeMin oppa. It was just a kiss and plus it was acting. Well, we were supposed to act like a couple anyway and the kissing scenes were in the script. I don't just kiss someone," I said defending myself from the dibs that TaeMin oppa had claimed on me. 
"Plus, you should watch the show, 'We Got Married' this Saturday. Considering that MinHo oppa is in it. You might see someone you know," I added. 
They just looked at me. 
The stylist came over to us with my phone and my phone was ringing. 
I bowed,"Thank you, unnie." 
I answered my phone,"Yeoboseyeo? Who's this?" 
"______ah, where are you? I have been calling you constantly. I was going to tell you that we have another filming today. Oh by the way, this is Jo YoungMin," the man on the other line said.
I covered my mouth and exclaimed,"Jo YoungMinnie oppa?! We have filming today?! Right now?! But I have a filming for a music video right now and I'm not even done yet, oppa? What should I do? Oh my god!" 
SHINee oppas looked at me. 
I said calmly,"Sorry...I didn't mean to yell. I was just really surprised." 
They started talking to each other wondering what my connection was with YoungMinnie oppa. 
YoungMinnie oppa asked,"_____ah, where are you filming at? I'm coming over right now." 
"We are filming at XXX street, oppa," I replied. "Wait, are you really coming over right now, oppa?" 
"_______ah, you are so easy to fool.  Look to you right," YoungMin oppa said. 
I looked to my right and he was standing right there. I put my food box and drink on the bench. I ran towards YoungMin oppa and hugged him like we were lovers, but we weren't I was just glad he was here. 
TaeMin oppa ran towards me an pulled us apart. YoungMin oppa and I laughed at his reaction until TaeMin oppa gave me a back hug. The 'We Got Married' filming crew were here and filmed the whole thing. JongHyun oppa separated TaeMin oppa from me. Everyone laughed. 
Key oppa pointed out,"______ah, I think TaeMin likes you because of the kissing scene." 
YoungMin oppa looked at me. I looked at him and he seemed hurt. 
I said,"But it wasn't really kissing though. It was acting...."
YoungMinnie oppa's expression changed and he smiled,"Yah, she was acting." He grabbed me by the waist and gave me a back hug as he said those words. I started blushing really bad. 
'Aigoo~~! What am I gonna do?!' I thought to myself. 
SHINee oppas looked at us confused. 
Then I said,"YoungMinnie oppa and I got married. Like yesterday, but we already know each other. He always does a lot of skin ship with me like right now which is unusual since he really doesn't."
I glared at YoungMinnie oppa and he let go of me. 
We started filming the  music video again and YoungMinnie oppa watched the scenes next to the director. 
Finally filming was done. 
YoungMinnie oppa and I went to to movies. After the movie we just went for a drive and went to a park. We went for a walk. I was getting nervous. 
Finally, YoungMinnie oppa apologized,"_______ah, sorry for earlier...I guess I was jealous because of how they mentioned you and TaeMin hyung kissing and then I saw you and MinHo hyung kissing...I got jealous..." 
He pouted. 
I looked at him and said,"YoungMinnie oppa, it's alright, I mean I would be jealous too. I totally understand, but I'm glad you were there to support me on my first music video appearance. I'm going to be doing a lot of CFs and modeling with them soon though. Oh and I'm going to be in a drama."
"Chincha?! I'm going to be in a drama too!" He exclaimed. 
We both laughed. 
We raced and made a bet that who ever loses has to carry the winner. Oppa let me win. He gave me a piggy back ride towards the car. 
"_______ah, you are really light," he complimented me. 
"Thank you, oppa." 
"Where do you wanna go next? We can go to StarShip Ent if you want to, ______ah."
"No, it's alright. It's getting late. You probably have to do something tomorrow, oppa." 
"Ok then, I'll take you home then, ok?" 
I nodded. 
We got in the car and he drove me home. 
I went inside my house. Jay was already home. 
I took off my shoes an said,"Jay, I'm home." 
Jay walked towards me as asked,"Noona, how come you never answered my call?"
"Miahnaeyeo, I was filming remember," I said apologetically. "Why did you call me for?" 
"There was a new about you and YoungMin hyung being the new couple on We Got Married." 
"Wow! That was it?"
"Aniyeo, there's more. The whole country of South Korea knows that YoungMin oppa is in love with you." 
"Ok? And what else?" 
"Fans are posting things on BOYFRIEND's fan cafe that if you and YoungMin hyung were to really date, they would be fine with it."
I smacked Jay's arm. "Don't you dare joke with me." 
"Fine, noona, tomorrow I shall prove t to you on our way to StarShip Ent. Oh, and our CEO wants to speak to you tomorrow. Go rest now." 
I went to bed. 
I felt like everything was a dream. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Inhope that the people who are reading this fanfiction like it... Sorry if this chapter is really long...:)