Debut part 1

Boy, Girl, & Fans

 

(A/N) sorry for the late update I have been busy with school and other problems...
especially with love life...*sigh* at least I've got fan fictions to read to get problems out of my mind relieving my stress. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
enjoy~~~~!!^^ 
 
I went to bed. 
-The next day, Friday- 
Your POV 
I woke up and looked at the clock it was 8AM. I had no desire to wake up at all. None.
I groaned and got out of bed. 'I know bed...you want me to say under the blankets and be all warm...but I can't...'
I thought to myself. I smiled at my random sillyness. I walked to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. 
After that, I went to the living room. I gave Xiao Xiao her food and water. Jay was cooking breakfast. 
"I'm too lazy to do anything today~~~! Wah~!" I whined. 
He looked at me with a questioning look,"Why, noona?" 
"I have no clue I just feel like its one of those lazy day of the week, dongy."
He gestured for me to come and eat breakfast. I dragged myself over to the table and sat down. 
"Noona, guess what?!" 
I looked at him and asked in a calm tone,"What?" 
"I'm debuting today with my group!!" He exclaimed. 
We jumped out of our seat and we both jumped up and down,"Yay!!!" 
We laughed. 
"Do I get to come to your debut to support you?" I asked. 
I have always been there to support him. Always there to listen to his problems and such.
I really treated him like he really was my brother. 
He nodded. "Of course, noona, you get to come with me." 
I giggled. 
We ate our breakfast. 
I took a shower and got dressed. 
Jay and I left bringing Xiao Xiao with us. His manager picked us up. We got to the program and he got ready.
Once they were done, the hair/make up stylist unnies wanted to dress me up too.
They did. I let them. 
Clothing stylist unnie let me keep the dress she had me wear.
It was a peachy colored Lacey dress. I liked it a lot. 
Hair/Make up stylist unnie curled my hair and put a naturl make up on me. 
I wore white heels and a white purse. They were really in the xone of dressing me up. I like these two unnies. They always wanted to dress me up all girly although I am girly, but i don't dress up that much. 
Clothing stylist unnie pointed out,"Since it's Jay's debut, you should be all dressed up too. Your just wearing shorts and some baggy shirt like you always do, _____ah."
I looked at her amazed. "Unnie, i don't go shopping that much and plus I am girly, but I just tend to wear baggy shirts because they are comfortable."
We giggled. 
Hair/make up stylist unnie said,"___ah, neomu neomu neomu yeppeo:)"
I smiled,"Kamsanida, unnie..."
 
[http://www.forever21.com/images/zoom_model_front/00049198-03.jpg] <== This is what your are wearing:D
 
After they were done, I walked around leaving Xiao Xiao in the dressing room. I got a phone call from some random number. I recognized it, but I wasn't sure who it was at all. 
"Yeoboseyeo?!" I answered. 
"________ah, I see you look behind you," said the person on the other line. 
I looked behind me. My heart started beating really fast. I ended the call.  I ran towards him.
By him I mean Jo YoungMin oppa. He was with his twin and MinWoo oppa. 
I bowed,"Annyeonghaesaeyeo!" 
They also bowed,"Annyeonghaesaeyeo." 
I walked with them to their dressing room. I put my phone in my purse. My purse was white.
It contained my drama script, phone, wallet, planner and keys. 
When we got inside, HyunSeong oppa was not wearing a shirt. 
I covered my eyes and screamed,"Yah! HyunSeong oppa, put ON a Shirt!" 
I felt someone else's hands over mine also covering my face. 
 
-----------------------
Authors note: 
hey guys, sorry for this such boring chapter... I think the only interesting part is how HyunSeong oppa was shirtless when you walked in the room and a certain someone covering your eyes. :) XD yah~~~!!!