We Got married part 3

Boy, Girl, & Fans

 

Part 3
YoungMin's POV
"Why are they smiling at each other?" I asked myself out loud. 
I messaged KwangMin. 
-To Kwangpikachu-
Yah! Come back here! Wait never mind I'm coming over now!-
I walked towards them. I sat down on the vacant seat next to the girl. 
Your POV
'Oh my god! It's KwangMin oppa! Is he my husband?' I said to myself. 
Many questions roamed in my head. Another person came. He sat next to me. It was YoungMinnie oppa. 
I finally asked,"Wait, who is the husband here?" 
I looked for the letter, mission card and the book. I saw that YoungMin oppa was holding it.
I was really confused, nervous and excited. My feelings at this point is undescribable right now.
I just wanted to know who it was. 
"Wait!!! _____ah, your the wife?!" exclaimed KwangMin oppa. 
I nodded."I guess so...."
I looked down at the table. I felt myself blush. I took a glance at the twins. They too blushed. 
Finally YoungMinnie oppa spoke,"Annyeonghaesaeyeo. I'm Jo YoungMin." 
I looked at him."Hello, I'm _____. Nice to meet you."
We shook hands. 
"Well, I have to go somewhere. Nice to meet you, _____ah.*winks*" KwangMin oppa said.
After he left, it was awkward between YoungMin oppa and I. He decided to sit across from me. 
I looked at him and I just couldn't help but laugh. 
As I laughed, YoungMin oppa asked,"How come your laughing?" 
"I don't know...to break the awkwardness and so forth I guess..."I said and stopped laughing. 
Another awkward silence. I didn't know what to talk about right now.
'Should I ask him about how come he confessed to me over a broadcast? Is he unhappy that I turned out to be his wife? I mean I'm really glad that he is my husband. I don't know what to do. I just wanna run outside and scream my head off. Just like what a fan would do, but no I shouldn't.' I thought to myself and face palmed myself. 
I rested my head on my hands and covered my face. I felt two warm soft but a little bit rough hands trying to separate my hands away from my face. I looked up and it was YoungMin oppa.
He smiled at me. He looked so cute and I smiled back. He smiled even wider and was now blushing. I blushed. 
"What do you want to do, YoungMin....?" I asked him. I wasn't sure if I should call him oppa or not. 
I mean I have called him oppa before, but *sigh*. I'm going crazy over here. I noticed that he was still holding my hands. I looked at him then at our hands. We looked at each other and pulled away. 
"_____ah, well, it's a surprise to what we are doing today!" YoungMin oppa smiled.
I smiled."Ok then. Should I call you oppa?" 
He nodded. 
I said,"Oppa, who did you think your wife was going to be?" 
I drank my chai latte and he said,"Honestly, I didn't really know who it was going to be since manager hyung said it was going to not be an idol but a fan. When I came over her and found out it was you, I instantly thought, but she isn't just any fan though?! She's actually going to star in a music video."
I giggled. "Oppa, you are so cute. I swear I think your cuteness just made my nervousness decrease."
We both blushed and just laughed a little. 
He gestured for us to go. 
"_____ah, let's go."
"Alrighty then. Oppa, am I really not allowed to know where we are going at all?" 
I gave him my pouty eyes. 
He looked at me and said,"No...I am not telling you at all. A surprise is a surprise. Araso?" 
"Well, I tried being cute to see if you would fall for it." I sighed. 
He took my purse and carried it. I looked at him carrying it and stopped walking. 
I laughed. "Oppa, that purse looks really good on you! Pfft! Haha! That's just priceless and worth taken a picture of!" 
He looked back at me and glared. I stopped laughing and put a straight face on. I laughed again and just laughed. Next thing I knew was sitting and laughed. 
"Oh my god!" I said in English while standing up and wiping a year away. I fanned myself. 
YoungMin oppa walked towards me and pinched my cheek.  
"You are so cute. Come on let's go, ____ah." 
I smiled. "Kamsahabnida." 
We got to his car. 
We drove somewhere. It was the amusement park. We got out of the car. We walked to the ticket booth and oppa bought tickets. We walked in the amusement park. 
I jumped up and down clapping my hands. "Kyah~~~! It's the amusement park! Wah~~! I have never been here, YoungMinnie oppa!" 
He laughed. "I know you haven't. You wanna go to the gift shop first before we go on rides?" 
I nodded. "Yes, oppa. Lets go!" 
We walked towards the gift shop. Lots of people recognized him. It made me feel weird. I started walking a few feet away from him. He looked at me and pulled me close to him. I was surprised. 
"Oppa, aren't you worried about your fans?" I asked. 
"We are filming, ______ah. So it's alright." He replied. 
The camera crew were still following us. I totally forgot about that. Hehe. We walked inside the gift shop. We found head bands with bunny ears and such. We picked out each others headbands. He got me a cat ears one and it was pink. I got him a cat one too but it was white. Oppa payed for them. I suggested to pay for the one I picked out for him, but he refused for me to pay. So I didn't. 
We left the gift shop and walked around. I saw the merry-go-round and wanted to get on it. 
"Oppa, can we go on the merry-go-round, please? I used to ride it when I was a little girl," I asked him. 
He nodded an smiled,"Sure, ____ah, we can ride it. 
"Race you to it!" I exclaimed. 
"Sure! Ready! Set! Go!" He yelled. 
I started zooming for the merry-go-round! I stopped and ran out of breath. I jogged a little and oppa got there first. I smiled and ran towards him. 
"Oppa, I totally forgot I was wearing heels," I giggled.
He chuckled. "Well, come on." 
We got on the ride and looked for a good horsey to sit. We finally picked out the two horses we wanted to ride. 
"Here let me help you up," oppa suggested. 
He carried me and set me on the back of the horse. I sat like I was a princess. He got on his horse. 
I laughed. "Oppa, I realized that you still have my purse." 
He said,"Oh, right?! I still do whoops! I look y huh?" 
I shooked my head,"Oppa, just stop. You may be y but I am ier. Especially at dancing considering how you lost to me at the dance battle game we had yesterday." 
He blushed and I instantly blushed. 
"Yah! I was in a trance ok? I would've won against you if I wasn't the first one to go with my brother," he complained.
"Don't worry, Oppa, I was in awe when you danced." I said. 
I face palmed myself. 'Why did you just say that? God you are an idiot sometimes, ____ah!' I thought. 
YoungMin's POV
The ride started, finally. 
"_____ah, who were you hoping your husband to be?" I asked her. 
I looked at her and saw her looking up thinking. She looked so cute. I looked away when you looked at me.
"Well, oppa, I was hoping for my husband to be mostly you. I mean, if you didn't show up I would've had other people in mind, but when it was you and KwangMin oppa that showed up. I got really nervous even more since it would be probably you," she said blushing. 
I blushed. 'She actually wanted me to be her husband. That is so sweet! She thought of me first.' I thought to myself. 
I saw her let go of the pole she was holding on to and spread her arms out. I laughed. She looked at me.
"Oppa, what ride should we go on next?" She asked. 
We got off the ride and walked towards a roller coaster. 
"That one, _____ah," I pointed to the roller coaster. 
She stopped walking.
I looked at her and asked,"What's wrong?" 
"Oh, nothing, you really wanna ride that roller coaster, YoungMinnie oppa?" She replied. 
I nodded. "Yes, I wanna ride it, but if your scared, we can ride a different ride, _____ah." 
She looked at me and smiled. "Oppa, it's alright we can ride the roller coaster if you want." 
We headed towards the roller coaster. Some fans came up to me and asked for my autograph and getting a picture taken with me. I looked at _____ah, she looked sad but she just smiled. 
I said,"Thank you for supporting me and BOYFRIEND. Sorry but I have to go, bye bye." 
My fans squealed,"You guys look really good together!" 
I heard one of them yell,"Oppa, you should just confess to her and date her! We are fine with it!!!" 
I laughed. I saw ____ giggle. 
I asked,"How come your giggling?" 
"I am not giggling, oppa. Your so silly." 
She pinched my cheeks. We lined up for he roller coaster. We handed our stuff to the filming crew. _____ and I got on the ride. I buckled her up with the seatbelt making sure she is secured and I buckled myself up. She looked really scared and I saw her shaking her. 
"______ah, are you alright?" 
She nodded and smiled. 
The ride started. Once the roller coaster went down, she instantly grabbed my hand and screamed,"YoungMin oppa~~~~!!!" 
I held her hand tight. I was having in with the ride and she just kept on screaming. The ride was over. I got off and helped ______ah up. I saw tears in her eyes. We walked away. She wasn't walking steadily and she started crying. 
I hugged her without even realizing it and said,"_____ah, I'm sorry I let you go on that ride. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to cry. Please stop crying." 
"O-o-oppa, i-i-it's alright. I never told you that I was afraid of getting roller coasters," she said. 
I felt terrible and I suggested,"Lets get I've cream and stay away from roller coasters, ok?" 
She nodded. 
I wiped her tears away. We walked towards a little canteen. I got two chocolate flavored ice cream. We ate and talked.
"_____ah, what else are you afraid of?" I asked.
She looked at me and answered,"I am afraid of all kinds of spiders, all kinds of snakes, sharks, and roller coaster..." 
She looked down and I saw her shiver. 
"Wanna know what I'm afraid of?" I said to her.
She looked at me and tilted her head like what a little puppy or cat would do. She actually did look a little bit like a cat with her cat ears. 
"I'm afraid of falling in love," I told her. 
"Oppa, you are so cheesy," she laughed. 
I just laughed, but I was being serious. 
We walked around. She saw the Ferris wheel and wanted to get on it. So we did. We sat next to each other. None of the camera crew were able to get on. 
The Ferris wheel stopped when we were almost at the top. 
"I think we should finish off what we started yesterday," I suggested and leaned in close to her.
She leaned close too and next thing we knew we were kissing, passionately. Later on, we were exploring each others mouths, with our tongues wrestling as I would say. We pulled away and we were breathing heavily. We got to the too of the Ferris wheel and we just talked.
"Oppa, you are such a great kisser," she said and blushed.
"so are you. We mention this to no one?" 
She nodded. "Yes, we mention it to no one, but seriously, oppa, I don't really just randomly make out with someone and his not my boyfriend. I don't do that, but you are unexception though."
She giggled. 
"Well, after this ride, where do you wanna go eat? Well, it's almost 6:30PM," I said.
she shrugged her shoulders,"I don't know. Anywhere I guess." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone. It's Valentine's Day soon. My Valentine is moving away and now someone else asked me to be their valentine, but I don't know what to do. 
Oh, and ____ is afraid of a lot of things, but Jo YoungMin is only afrai of falling in love. Is he talking about you? 
Hehe :) thank you to the people who are reading this:)