Confused and Shy

Boy, Girl, & Fans

Your POV

"Wow! Look at the amazing weather we have today..." I smiled as i walked in the corridors of the university you just started going to like two months ago before spring started. I can't  believe I've lived here in Seoul for what?! A year almost this June?! I thought to myself. As I was walking some random door opens and someone pulls me in the room and as I pass the door. 
"Yah~! Let me go~! Hel-" I screamed. I couldn't yell out for help and right when I was in the room, this guy hugs me right away. Wjfjfdjrndjdnoqowjs! I thought to myself for I was so confused with the whole hugging and kidnapping thing. 
"_____ah, I've missed you soo much...how have you been? I wish I took you with me to wherever I was going.." said the guy net to my ear. I thought to myself, 'how do you know me? Because I certainly don't think I know you.' I pushed away from the hug and looked at the guy. He was wearing a hat, sunglasses, a white V-neck shirt and jeans with shoes. He looked  pretty hot, I told myself to shut up and leave.
"I'm sorry I think you've got the wrong person because I don't even know you. Well good luck and bye. Nice meeting you too stranger," I said to him. As I turned around to open the door, the guy quickly gives me a back hug. 
He seductively said,"You are the girl I'm looking for. And I missed you."
He kissed my cheek after what he said. He quickly turned me around and hugged me again to the point where I could smell his scent. His scent seemed so familiar to me. He smelled so manly and I started thinking of my bias. 'Oh how I wish this was him I was hugging right now!' I thought I myself. I pulled away and said,"Look I have to I somewhere ok? Bye." My phone started ringing, '_____ noona answer your phone. It's dongsaeng! Noona~~~~!!!" The guy took my phone and answered it,"Yoboseyo?!" 
I could hear my dongsaeng screaming through the phone,"_____noona~~!! Where are you?! We've been waiting for you in the practice room!!! Hur---wait who are you?"
The guy replied,"I'm j-"
I took my phone away and walked out and ran. I said to Dongsaeng,"yah! Stop freaking out! *laughs* i will be there in like 10-15minutes ok? Bye bye."
I quickly walked to the bus stop and walked passed this guy wearing a hat. He quickly grabbed my hand and I fell on his lap. He laughed and said,"___ah I've missed you so much!" I was confused and just sat on his lap without even realizing it. He said,"Oh! I totally forgot. You can take my shades off if you want to know who I am, dongsaeng."
I slowly took his shades down a little bit and saw his eyes and recognized him right now. I quickly hugged him and said,"Oppa, I missed you too! When did you come back from Japan?! How did you know what university I go to?! Oh my god I am fangirling...I'm sorry I'll stop right now. Ok?" He laughed."You are still the same. Hyper, try not to fangirl and always happy, but you didn't look happy when you walked here, how come,____ah?" He asked.
I quickly got up and grabbed his hand. We got in the bus and I explained to him what happened to me on my way to the bus stop and he just laughed. I smacked his arm and yelled quietly,"Yah~! MinWoo oppa, it's not that funny. This whole week this random guy has been dragging me into weird places whispering to me in a seductive tone of voice that I am starting to get scared about walking home at night or walking anywhere alone." I shivered from the thought of getting in an alley or like et kidnapped and never be found ever again. MinWoo oppa laughed again and pinched my cheeks. I rubbed my cheeks since it hurt. I was so excited to see if Youngmin oppa was back too. I couldn't wait to see him and give him a big bear hug! I thought to myself, Heart shut up ok? You are not gonna start controlling me again. Now calm down. I giggled to myself and we were off to Starship Entertainment.
Youngmin's POV
I grinned. I guess she didn't really recognize me at all. This crazy but I got to hold her for a while that was really nice. *sighs* I seriously missed her a lot though. I have been back for a week and been trying to drag her to private places and she always has the cutest scared looked on her face. She is just soo adorable and wait... Oh crap I should be heading to the practice room. Just in case I'm late I'll text MinWoo. 
No MinWoo's POV
I laughed. _____ is still the same. She doesn't even mind that she's sitting next to one of her biases. Haha. She is just so adorable and I love her like a little sister. I remember the first time I met her.
*FLASH BACK*
____ and Jay were dancing around with BOYFRIEND's choreography from IYAH. I walked in and said,"Hello." 
____ah instantly froze and stared at me like I was some ghost and finally regained herself and talked to Jay in English. She smacked him as if he had said something either insulting or a joke. I just smiled and walked up to them asking,"Hey, are you two twins or siblings by any chance?" 
They looked at each other, grinned evilly and both of them replied,"yes we are twins." I saw her giggle and I found the atmosphere mischievous. She started doing the dance again once Jay played the music. 
She said,"Yah! Dongsaeng, I'll be Youngminnie oppa!" She laughed and started jumping around like a fangirl. She danced YoungMin hyung's dance  and it felt like it really was him. As I sat down, ____ phone started playing ~Meolla Meolla ahjikdo teo meolla~ She ran across the room an slid on her knees. I thought I myself,'That was so adorable!' She answered her phone and I listened to her conversation and heard everything. 
____ah answered,"Yeoboseyeo?! Who's this?" She got up and walked over to the stereo and lowered the volume still dancing. She out her phone on speaker. A guy called her and he was speaking in English. She repeated his words,"Your sorry that you never came back for me like you promised three years ago?! You found someone new and your happy with her?! Uhmmmm...well I'm glad your happy. It's alright, Anjelo. I hope your new girlfriend does what you want to do and that you too will end being together forever. Well I gotta go to bed now. Bye bye and thank you for calling me after three years." 
She hanged up and fell on her knees. I was surprised she was just smiling and now she had tears in her face. Jay and I ran to her. Jay asked her in Korean,"Noona, what happened? Are you okay? Want me to hunt him down and beat him up for you, ___ noona? Because I will." ____ shooked her head no. She just started bawling. She started shaking and when she didn't stop at all. Jay just explained everything to me. I was about to cry to, but just gave her a comforting hug and said,"You'll be ok? His stupid just saying for not coming back for you like he promised. You'll find someone new and who will keep their promise." I wiped her tears away and she calmed down. She stopped crying and introduced herself,"A-annyeonghaeseyeo, I-I-I'm _____."
*BACK TO REALITY* 
Your POV
MinWoo oppa and I walked in the entertainment building together and quickly raced to the dance studio. He won this time. "____ah, I have a favor for you to do," he said. I looked at him with a confused expression. He quickly said,"You have to give a tight hug and kiss on the cheek to your very very top bias once you see him." I was shocked but shook his hand and said,"Deal~aegyo~" 
We walked in the dance studio, Jay, SISTAR and other BOYFRIEND members were there except for one person. I saw Minwoo oppa get a text. I just ignored asking him and walked towards HyoRin Unnie, but Jo KwangMin oppa got in the way. He quickly hugged me. I looked at Minwoo oppa having eye contact with him trying to say KwangMin oppa wasn't my top bias no was in the room my top bias. KwangMin oppa said,"____ah, I missed you soo much!!!" 
"I-I missed you too, oppa," I replied shyly. He let go of me and once he released me I ran towards HyoRin unnie and she quickly opened her arms. She hugged me and said,"Neomu Neomu yeppeo~!" I blushed and said,"Unnie, stop. You and SISTAR unnie a are very pretty!" They all hugged me. I just smiled and looked at them with an expression if I could fangirl now and they laughed an nodded. I started running in circles and screamed,"Yay~~~! Woo hoo~!! I can't believe it KwangMin oppa hugged me~~~!! Kyah~~!!" Bora unnie walked towards me and I was still running around in circles. Unnie caught my arm and held on to my shoulders. She told me to calm down an I instantly did. I giggled and then blushed. Everyone look at the door and someone just came in. I didn't look and someone instantly back hugs me and Bora unnie backs away. I tried to get away and the person whispered seductively,"____ah, I can't believe that your here." 
I pulled the hands that were wrapping me away from my body quickly escaped. I hid behind MinWoo oppa and Jay dongsaeng. I looked at a confused and a little hit hurt Jo YoungMinnie oppa. MinWoo oppa looked at me and I instantly knew what I had to do. I ran towards YoungMin oppa and quickly hugged him and pecked his cheeks. I whispered to him,"Oppa, you are my very very top bias..and I missed you too." I ran back to Jay an MinWoo oppa. I started blushing. I almost died or even peed alittle. I am never doing that again.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
authors note:
hi guys. Ummm...this is my first fanfiction. i hope you like it a little bit soo far...and I guess this chapter would seem boring I'm not sure, but next chapter is where you get to audition for a show!!! And something happens between you and YoungMin!!! Kyah~!!