We Got Married 2

Boy, Girl, & Fans

 

Author's Note:
Hi everyone. I hope that the readers are liking this story soo far. I actually like I even read it and I started squealing. Anyways, have fun. Happy Lunar New Year everyone~~~~!!!^^
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Part 2
YoungMinnie oppa dragged me inside an empty room. 
I looked at him with a confused face. "Oppa, why are we here?" I asked him. 
He looked me in the eye and said,"I just want to stay here with you alone and talk, ___ah." 
I smiled."Ok, then I'm fine with that."
We played with Xiao Xiao. She is so tiny.
YoungMin oppa picked her up and she was about Oppa's hand size if he was smaller.
I smiled at the sight of him laugh at how Xiao Xiao kept his hand. 
"Stop it tickles!" exclaimed YoungMin oppa. 
I laughed,"Oppa, you are so cute. Xiao Xiao likes you that's why she's your hand. Xiao Xiao, come here to mommy." 
Xiao Xiao ran towards me. I picked her up and cooed at how she tilted her head at me. I placed her on my lap and pet her. 
YoungMin oppa asked,"____ah, do you wanna go to the cafe with me later on tonight if we aren't busy?" 
I looked at him, he was blushing, and I looked at Xiao Xiao she already fell asleep from how I was petting her. 
"Sure, YoungMinnie oppa, if we aren't busy at all," I smiled. 
He smiled. 
He came closer to me. I looked at him and he leaned closer to my face. I went closer too. As we were about to kiss again, the moment was ruined by No MinWoo. YoungMin oppa and I looked at Xiao Xiao instantly.
We both exclaimed,"She's so cute! She's sleeping!" 
MinWoo oppa walked in and asked,"So you to have been her all this time?" 
YoungMin oppa got up and he helped me up as I was carrying my cute puppy. We nodded yes. 
"YoungMin hyung, manager hyung wants to talk to us right now. Come on,"
MinWoo oppa said and grabbed YoungMin oppa. 
I waved to them goodbye. 
The door closed and I sat back down. 
"Phew! We were going to kiss again. Xiao Xiao, I can't handle this... What if I get hurt again? Just like my last relationship. I don't want to spend a lot of weeks, months or even a whole year just to try and forget," I said relieved and in pain. 
Tears started forming in my eyes. I started thinking about the times I spent with Anjelo. I remember the first time I met him. I was nervous and fell in love at first sight. I started hanging out with him during lunch. I began falling for him more. I went to my freshman year high school homecoming dance. The way we danced, it felt like we were lovers, but we weren't. The first time he asked me to become his girlfriend, first kiss, and everything we did was a first for me. I cried even more. 
"_____ah, just stop. He left you. There's no need to cry over him. It's been four years. Your twenty," I told myself. 
I wiped my tears away and Xiao Xiao woke up. We left the room and looked for Jay dongsaeng. I called his phone. 
He answered,"Noona~~~! Where the heck are you?! I've sent you soooooo many text messages!" 
I laughed."Mianhae, dongsaengah. I'm in the company building. I have Xiao Xiao with me." 
"Really you do?! I'm in the dance studio. Hurry over here, noona~!" replied Jay. 
I hanged up without saying goodbye to him. I put my headphones on and listened to music. Xiao Xiao and I walked towards the dance room. I saw a camera crew. I ignored it and just kept on walking. Finally got to the dance studio. Once I opened the door, everyone was in there. I was surprised. I walked in. Xiao Xiao ran towards Jay. I laughed and stopped her. I released her from the leash. She instantly ran towards Jay again. I sat down. BOYFRIEND came in and they were laughing. I looked at YoungMinnie oppa the whole time. He looked back at me and waved hi. I waved back with a smile. I looked down at the floor and then played with my phone. Few minutes later I felt two figures sitting on both sides of me. I looked at my left it was MinWoo oppa smiling at me. I looked at my right and I saw YoungMin oppa. He was leaning on my shoulder. I giggled. I moved his bangs away from his face without even realizing my action. I kept gazing at his features. YoungMin oppa looked up at me.
I instantly looked away and said,"MinWoo oppa, annyeong." 
I smiled. 
YoungMin's POV 
I want to kiss her again. This is the perfect moment. I sat closer to her and started leaning in. She leaned closer too. Once our lips were inches away from each other, the door opened. ____ah and I quickly looked at Xiao Xiao. 
"She's so cute! She's sleeping!" we both exclaimed. 
We looked at MinWoo. 
MinWoo asked,"So you too have been here this whole time?" 
____ah and I nodded yes.
"YoungMin hyung, manager hyung wants to talk to us. Come on," MinWoo said. 
He grabbed my arm and we left the room, leaving _____ah behind. I felt horrible leaving her behind. 'Jo YoungMin, you were about to kiss her again, why? You need to stop.' I thought to myself. 
MinWoo and I walked inside our manager's office. The rest of the group were already here. We all sat down.
"Boys, sorry for having you all come in here urgently, but I've got some news," said manager hyung. 
We all looked at him and together asked,"What's the news, manager hyung?" 
Manager hyung looked at all of us and sighed. Then he replied,"One of you boys will be on the show 'We Got Married'. Now that's one of the news. Second, the film crew for this show is coming in today to film on who is going to be the husband, k? Third of all, the wife isn't an idol. She is a fan, but the directors and producer made sure she isn't a stalker. Alright?" 
Everyone looked at each other. DongHyun hyung said,"I should be the husband since I'm the leader." 
"It should be me, I'm the sweetest," pointed out JeongMin hyung.
I chuckled, "We all know it's gonna be me. I'm the charismatic one in the whole group."
Everyone of us started voting on who's gonna be the husband. In honesty, I don't really think it is going to be me. If it is just some random girl and it isn't _____ah, I don't think the show would do well. I doubt that I would like this girl that would be paired up with one of us. 
Manager hyung let us go back to the dance studio. 
On our way over there, we all started talking. 
"Hyung, I don't want to get married yet," said KwangMin. 
I laughed,"Don't worry, your not the only one." 
JeongMin hyung exclaimed,"I hope she's really pretty! I can't wait to see who the husband is." 
"We can't tell anyone yet until the camera crew come, alright? Someone we know might get hurt," DongHyun hyung said. 
We all said,"_____ah..." 
We walked in the dance studio. I looked at ____ah. She sat by herself and she kept her gaze at me. For some reason, my heart started beating fast and I instantly waved hi to her. She gave me a smile. I started melting inside. 'What is going on with me now?' I asked myself.
She looked away and played with her phone. 
'Did I do something wrong?' I thought. 
MinWoo and I walked towards her. We sat at either side of her. I leaned my head on her shoulder losing my eyes. I felt her move my bangs away from my face. I looked up and she looked away. 
She looked at MinWoo and said, "MinWoo oppa, annyeong." 
She looked back at her phone. I took her chin and made her look towards me. I looked into her eyes. I recognized that she had been crying. I instantly hugged her. 
"_____ah, I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you," I whispered to her quietly where MinWoo won't be able to hear me. 
She whispered,"Oppa, you didn't do anything wrong. I just thought of something that made me sad." 
She patted my back. 
The camera crew came and I was still hugging her. Everyone pretended the camera crew wasn't there. We pulled away and just talked. 
There was a knock on the door. MinWoo got up and opened the door. He came back with a box. 
______ah said,"YoungMinnie oppa, MinWoo oppa, Jay dongasaeng, unnies, BOYFRIEND oppas, I'm going home now. I have to get up to do something tomorrow. Since, it's a Wednesday tomorrow." 
We all waved goodbye to her since we were all so into the box. 
Your POV
I took Xiao Xiao and left the room. 
"I guess, oppa, is going to be busy tonight. I'm so tired. Where shoul we go, Xiao Xiao?" I said to myself. I put her leash on her. 
As we were walking, I saw the lady that interviewed me. She didn't see me, so I just left. I walked home with my puppy. I listened to music. I felt so alone, but I was used to it. I've been left behind before by someone. I shrugged the thoughts away. I saw a ddeokbuki stand. I walked towards it.
I got ddeokbuki and ate a lot. After I finally got home. I instantly went to go Skype with my mom who was in Japan living with my aunt. She wasn't online.
"Hmm...I guess she's working right now or probably hanging out with my aunts," I said to myself out loud.
KwangMin's POV 
The box that MinWoo picked up contained a letter, mission card and Korean language learning book. I tilted my head confused. ____ah left. She didn't seem happy. She seemed like she felt lonely. I looked at YoungMin hyung's expression. He looked sad and hurt, but he pretended to be excited about the show. DongHyun hyung opened the mission card. 
He read it out loud,
"Dear BOYFRIEND member _____, 
You have been chosen to be the newly wedded husband. Congratulations on being chosen. Congratulations to BOYFRIEND also. We hope to see you at tomorrow's filming. You will be meeting you newly wedded wife at XXXX Café." 
"Hyung, who is it?" Asked HyunSeong hyung. 
DongHyun hyung ripped the sticker of that covered the name. 
"Oh! Jo-" DongHyun hyung said surprised.
He instantly handed it to MinWoo. YoungMin hyung and I looked at each other. 
MinWoo ripped off the sticker all the day. 
"Congratulations, YoungMin hyung!" MinWoo announced. 
My twin was surprised. He took the card and looked at it. It really said his name. I was relieved that it wasn't me. MinWoo handed the box to YoungMin hyung. YoungMin hyung took it. He sat at the corner of the room and read the letter. Meanwhile, everyone left video messages for the wife and YoungMin hyung. 
YoungMin's POV 
I couldn't believe it. I was the husband. I walked towards the corner of the room and sat down. I read the letter. 
"To my newly wedded husband,
Annyeonghaeseyeo, I know you might not know me and that I am just a fan, but I'm your newly wedded wife. I hope you treat me well. I promise to treat you well. Even if you possibly may dislike me, I will try my best to take care of you like a wife would do.
Let me start over. 
Hi, I'm your virtual wife. I moved here to Korea a year ago. I really like it her. I already have someone I love, but never mind. Uhmmmm... Let's see.
I hope you like to swim, dance and sing. Wait of course you would, your an idol. I'm so silly. Well, I hope to meet you soon. 
Please take care of me well. 
Sincerely, 
Your wife :D" 
I smiled. I instantly thought about ___ah and lost my smile. I looked through the book. 
"She must study really hard. There's soo many notes in here," I said out loud.
Jay dongsaeng came. 
He looked at the book too. He stopped. I looked at him and he looked surprised. 
He said,"She is probably not Korean." 
He gave me back the book and walked towards the SISTAR noonas. 
I saw all of them smile. I thought they were weird. BOYFRIEND all got together and we introduced ourselves. SISTAR and Jay introduced theirselves too. Everyone congratulated me for getting married and that good luck tomorrow. Everyone wished us well. 
"I hope to show my wife a whole different life. I hope to take her out on many dates and give her big events," I said. 
KwangMin and MinWoo patted my back. Everyone went home. I was in the van with the members. Wondering who my wife was and reading her cute little notes in her book. 
We finally got to our dorm and everyone went to bed. 
Jay's POV
I can't wait to go home. Oh my god! In so happy my noona is going to have her dreams come true. I laughed to myself. I got home. I saw noona watching the music program. I say next to her. She leaned on my shoulder. I looked at her. She was already asleep. 
"She was crying earlier I think. Noona, doesn't seem like you have let go. Please don't hurt yourself," I said worriedly."You know when I looked at you and YoungMin hyung together, you two looked really good together, ____ah noona. Aish! Why are you sleeping here?! Aigo!" 
I picked her up and took her to her bedroom. Man, she lost hella weight. I thought. 
I sighed,"Noona, you are still the same and I haven't really seen you mad lately. Goodnight, noona. Have a sweet dream and good luck on your filming tomorrow." 
I kissed her forehead. Sometimes I feel like I'm the older one, but I'm not. I laughed. I washed up and went to bed. 
'I can't wait for my debut! I am so excited!' I thought to myself. 
I finally fell asleep. 
*beep beep bbbbeep~~~~~~~* 
I hit my alarm clock and got up. I took a shower and got ready. I went to the kitchen, and ____ah noona was already cooking breakfast like she always does. She wakes up early everyday just so I can eat breakfast early in the morning. 
"Good morning, mom," I laughed. 
She glared at me and laughed along,"Good morning, Jay dongsaeng. It your breakfast. If you don't I will tell everyone who your bias is once you debut." 
"Sheesh. You always threaten me with the same sentence. Don't worry, noona, I will eat my breakfast." 
She patted my head. 
We ate breakfast together. I turned the TV on. The channel was on Strong Heart. Noona and I saw the Jo Twins. We looked at each other. I put the volume up. We read their boards. YoungMin hyung's said,"I fell in love with a girl who I can't even confess to."
____ah and I looked at each other. We giggled. 
KwangMin hyung's said,"The newest dongsaeng in our company is very sweet. She's like a little sister to me." 
I laughed. Noona looked at the television and listened to YoungMin hyung's talk. She started listening carefully. She blushed when he mentioned about how whenever he hugged her, she smelled like flowers. I stated at noona. 
'Could he be talking about, ____ah noona?' I asked myself. 
We continued watching the show and eating our breakfast. KwangMin hyung showed a picture of ____ah and me with BOYFRIEND members. There was a picture of her and YoungMin hyung. The camera showed YoungMin hyung blushing. Everyone started attacking him with questions. I saw KwangMin hyung laugh and said,"Hyung, you're so cute when you're blushing." 
Everyone laughed on the show. I looked at noona and she was blushing too. I saw Leeteuk hyung asking YoungMin hyung if the girl in the picture with YoungMin hyung was the same girl she is in love with. 
YoungMin hyung shyly said,"Yes, it is her, but I can't even confess to her. Even if I tried to I get nervous and just act all confident." 
KwangMin hyung suggested,"Hyung, why don't you just confess to her right now. She could be watching you know. Just saying, but if you're too nervous then don't confess to her, hyung, and wait a while." 
"YoungMin-ah, would you mind sending this girl and video message," said Leeteuk hyung. 
YoungMin hyung said,"Hi, ____ah, please don't start ignoring me just because I said that I am in love with you. I'm sorry if I did. I hope your doing well. Eat your meals. Practice hard. I hope to see you later at the company. _____ah, thank you for making me fall for you. Bye bye." 
I looked at noona and she was blushing a little and her eyes were bulged. I snapped my fingers and she shivered. 
"Mianhae, Jay. I was just surprised. I guess I can go along with my day having a smile on my face." 
"_____ah, don't you feel the same for YoungMin hyung?" 
"Dongsaeng, I do feel the same way for him, but I don't want him to get hurt by his fans. Let alone have him lose his job probably." 
"Noona, I know how you feel, but you do know that someday they will forgive you two and just let it go." 
"Ya, probably will when we aren't together anymore." 
We both sighed. 
We brushed our teeth and we left the house. I walked noona to the XXX Café. The filming crew was already here. They started recording. We went to go order drinks. Noona got Chai Latté and I got a cappuccino. We sat down on a table. 
I asked,"Noona, do you have any guesses who your husband will be?" 
"I'm not sure, but who ever he is I just hope he will make me happy. But if I could choose. Oh my god! I would probably guess five names right now, Jay," ____ah replied. 
She started naming five guys while using her hands to count."First, Jo YoungMin oppa. Second, Lee Taemin oppa. Third, would be Choi MinHo oppa. Fourth*looks around* Jo KwangMin oppa and last is No MinWoo oppa, but still hoping that my first guess is my husband. If he isn't I'd be sad, but try to cheer up." 
I told noona I had to go train so I left her. 
YoungMin's POV 
I can't believe they made me do a video message. I hope she didn't watch this show today. I quickly got ready to go to the XXX Café. The camera men were in the van. KwangMin came with me. We got to the café. I saw the rest of the film crew. Then I saw a girl drinking something. She was wearing a very pretty white dress and a bleaser. She had long brunette hair that was curled. From the back she looked like _____ah. KwangMin and I walked inside the café. We ordered drinks. 
I whispered to my twin little brother,"Hey, can you go and pretend to be the husband and I will sit over there at that table?" 
My brother nodded and smiled.
He walked towards the girl. I heard him say,"Annueonghaesaeyeo, I'm sorry if you waited long. I was at a schedule." 
The girl said,"Oh...umm...It's alright. I didn't wait that long." 
I saw the two make eye contact. I looked at my brother. He seemed surprised and smiled big. I saw girl blush and smiled. She waved at him and my brother waved back. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is what you were wearing:
[http://jazmyn.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/white-dress.jpg] - the dress
[https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVEdacwb9_FP_Nd12w6kGgPiOBf2zb0SF5AtF15A4xnxQnLddJmg] - the bleaser
[https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROQCAwifoRrCANoaL5qwQrpNEwV9EJQrf_13lyHSVn3e4nRVc3] - the ankle boots