Lady HeeHee Everyone...!!

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leeteuk sat looking at the page in the front of him.To be frank he could not take away his eyes from the chocolaty eyes looking back at him. There was something in them..innocence ? sensuality ? both ?..wow what a deadly mixture...!!

He moved his gaze towards the other details provided..There was a questionnaire..and the answers looked very interesting...

Q.Tell something about yourself.

I am a simple person but my friends call me ‘Diva’ for no particular reasons.I mean I am really not that bad ...Yeah I can be a bit stubborn...demanding...bratty...(Again...That’s what my friends say) from time to time and can shower you with my hot temper now and then ..But that’s only when I am not in a good mood ..Otherwise I am a sweet person .So you see my friends just exaggerate so much ^_^

“Simple or not don’t know.... but honest...”Leeteuk thought to himself looking at next question.

 

Q.What all things you love..?

Apart from myself..?.Ummm lets see...I like to meet new people..make lots of friends(who will obey me always (^_-) ),Ohh...and some people say I talk too much So you can add this to the list as well..though that is not at all true I only say things which are necessary...I am a party buff..I love white chocolate...and Yeah I like to try out new hairstyles...I have silky long hair and I love them... Aishh... there are many more things..You will get to know later.So will stop here.

 

“Thank god it stopped over here...It is already a paragraph full”Leeteuk  stated.

 

Q.What are your expectations from your date/partner?

 

“This seems interesting...”Leeteuk started reading.

Answer:

Be cute and honest..Come on time..I hate waiting..more than 10 minutes And I will be gone...Always and I mean it always answer my calls, no matter what you are doing..Don’t answer it and I will delete your number then and there..don’t apologize for it later and I might delete you from my life..just kidding.. or.may be not  !!(●^o^●)

 

Q.Anything else you want to say to your date?

 Be ready I am coming..and I will say this... you don’t need to get scared..or may be you should...Ha ha >:-)

 

Leeteuk was so much interested now..This Lady Hee Hee person was so different than anyone he has dated..Sure it will be a great challenge..But he wanted  to accept it..take this chance for once..who knows he might get lucky??

 

But he was not alone with same thinking..There were several who had already sent a request...but not a single one was accepted.All were pending...

“Who are you waiting for Lady....”Leeteuk mumbled.

“Ahh..may be for me....”He said excitingly as he started to create his own profile.

“LonelyTeukie...”He wrote his profile name.

He took several minute to choose a picture for his profile.He finally chose a decent one.

Now came the questionnaire..

 

Q.Tell something about yourse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter