Thumpa..Thumpa...!!

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It wasn’t like he didn’t resist at first...as he was dragged by the slender man, but he was scared ..by Heechul’s threats...and..and by thoughts of what was going to happen next..to him...where was Heechul taking him..??

 

His mind was filled with fear and he would be horrified whenever he would see any lonely street with not much crowd...what if...what if..in a lonely, dark corner...ummm...what if Heechul would...He couldn’t even think about the incident..

 

He was petrified till they reach other part of the city..He hadn’t been here much...where the heck he was being taken...and for the millionth time he asked himself...why exactly he was letting this man drag him somewhere like this...but he couldn’t get any answer...may be ..may be he himself was a bit curious now...

 

“Here we are...”He heard Heechul say.

 

Finally they had stopped..and he was all ok...he he..

 

He looked around at very busy surrounding..the whole atmosphere looked so..so lively..

 

They were standing outside a huge club...huh? a club..?..Leeteuk glanced at Heechul who seemed very excited suddenly..

 

“Come we have to go in...”Heechul said, again dragging him.

 

“But...”Leeteuk tried to protest..He wasn’t a ..a club type person..He hadn’t been in any...of course he had heard about them..but...never in his life he had kept a foot inside one...

 

He looked as he was being dragged..there was a huge line outside the main entrance...many people were waiting for their chance to get in.

 

“Gee...It will be morning till we get in...good then I can go home instead ”Leeteuk thought, happy somehow.

 

But Heechul didn’t go to queue, he directly went to entrance and the big guy at entrance just let them pass..

 

 

Confused he tried to let go of Heechul’s hand..as they entered the club..It took some time for him to adjust to inside atmosphere...It was all smoky..and noisy...crowdy...

 

Leeteuk hated crowds and noise and...well...clubs??

 

people were dancing ..Cheering...He thought he would get lost in that never ending crowd...following Heechul the best he could..who was making his way without any problem...shaking hands..chit chatting.. with almost everyone in the way..

 

“Sungiee..!!”He watched Heechul stopped in between greeting a short man.

 

“Ahh..hyungg good you are here, I am out of here...Wook must be waiting for me...”The man said as he gave a curious look to Leeteuk...

 

“Why isn’t Wookie here?”Heechul asked.

 

“You know how he is...hates crowd and all..k hyung..see you..”He said giving a quick hug to Heechul..and again a curious look to Leeteuk as he hurriedly left..

 

“Bye..Enjoy your date...” Heechul shouted...as he started to move again...

 

Leeteuk’s head had started to ring with each ‘thumb thumb’ of enormous bass playing..but he actually had no way but to follow Heechul..he had done it so far..till here...

 

They finally stopped at the bar counter..Leeteuk felt as if he had won a great war..coming out of the pool of people...what a triumph...yay..

 

He exhaled.

 

Heechul gave him a weird look before turning towards the bartender.

 

“Heyy Hae...” He greeted to a baby face man.

 

“Hey..hyung..you already returned...Didn’t get lucky on your date ha??”The bartender DongHae ,Leeteuk read the name plate.. asked with a naughty tone.

 

“Ahh...don’t even ask...”Heechul answered looking at Leeteuk..which made Donghae to turn his gaze towards him as well...He again receive a curious look..

 

“What are you doing here till now...your ruthless boss is not letting you go to swing from one branch to other with that monkey of yours...Do you want me to kick a** of this boss of yours ??”Heechul asked ignoring Leeteuk now..

 

“Ohh...hyungg...My boss is not that bad you know.. “Donghae answered smiling..

 

“You sure...?”Heechul asked with glint of mischievousness.

 

“Positive...Besides Hyukkie will be bit late.. he has this practise to finish...We will celebrate later...”Donghae said looking curiously at Leeteuk again..

 

Leeteuk flinched...a ‘HE’..agian ..are all these people have a ..a boyfriend...means all of them are...Is he in  THAT kind of club...He looked around worriedly...but he could see many ‘normal’ couples also...dancing and having fun...he relaxed a bit...

 

“Your date, hyung...??”He heard Donghae asking Heechul,looking at him.

 

“Hmmm...apparently...”Heechul answered glancing at him once.

 

Donghae looked confused.

 

“Well I am off...”Heechul said getting up...moving towards dance floor...

 

“Wait...where are you...??”Leeteuk tried to ask,but Heechul was already gone...buried in huge sea of people..

 

“Dance floor...guess he won’t be back soon...”DongHae answered for him.

 

“Would you like something to drink...?”He asked trying to help Leeteuk...who looked clueless sitting at the chair...looking around.

 

“Huh..?Oh..ummm...beer..mild.?”Leeteuk said cautiously.

 

DongHae nodded..leaving him to get the beer..

 

“I am DongHae by the way...”He said pouring the drink in glass.

 

“Leeteuk...Thank you”Leetuek introduced himself taking the glass.

 

Donghae observed Leeteuk for some time...curiously..as the other looked around...looking like a lost puppy...and not very much used to this kind of atmosphere...He wasn’t like his hyung’s usual dates..hmm..interesting...

 

“Sooo...Are you his new boyfriend??”Donghae asked suddenly.

 

Leeteuk almost dropped his drink coughing badly..Donghae had surely caught him off guard.

 

Donghae raised his eyebrow..

 

"Huh..?No...No ways...I am not g...”Leeteuk tried to explain, failing miserably at the attempts.

 

“I am straight...”He managed to say.

 

“Ohh...that case...”Donghae muttered.

 

“Huh...?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter