More Confusions...

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But it’s been days since he is coming here hyung..."Donghae tried once again.

"It's a club Hae ah, anybody can come here. If he is not a minor…"Heechul countered.

"Aishh hyung please, you know what I am talking about. It was a deal remember? And not for that alone, he really seems to be a nice guy."Donghae still could not understand why Heechul was reluctant to meet this person. Jang Keun Suk, the one who had won the date with Heechul on the day of fund raiser.

The man had been visiting their cafe frequently these days not really for the date he was promised because he never mentioned it. He just sat on a corner table sometimes alone sometimes with few friends, seemingly enjoying the ambiance.

But Donghae and in fact all of them knew what was the real deal .Heechul had never once personally visited Keun Suk while he was here, more of ignored him completely. But they had noticed that from the day of fund raiser the feline man had started behaving differently. They ignored it in the beginning thinking it as another mood swing of their hyung but soon realized it was something different.

Heechul would be y and sarcastic and a total drama queen in his mood swings but never withdrawn. These days he would still talk and hang out with them but it always seemed like he was thinking something in back of his mind. And the way he was avoiding meeting this guy...Why was it so difficult for a social person like him?

Donghae, along with all others had been wondering about it and many other things.

"Hyung, he is a game developer. So cool right? I am sure you guys can bond well.."He tried again, but only got a nonchalant look in response.

"Hyung..."Donghae was about to explode.

"Hae ah.."

They both turned to the pair coming in, Siwon and Yesung both looked relieved for some reason.

"Great, you are still here.Can you please cover the bar for some more time? The crowd is crazy today."Yesung looked hopefully towards short man who nodded positively and started to leave giving a last hopeless look towards feline figure sitting at the desk.

Yesung gave a short nod to Siwon before the duo left the office.

"It's a busy day today. You should see the line in front of club..it’s crazy."Siwon said taking a seat.

"New DJ is doing the magic it seems. “He further commented, Heechul just nodded once again not sparing him a glance. The man was so busy with his laptop.

"Are you writing a sad story?"He enquired, now gaining a quizzical look.

"Your mood matches that.So I thought you are trying to feel the characters in the story."He provided giving somewhat accusing look.

Silence filled the room again as Heechul furiously typed and Siwon watched him waiting patiently for a response but his comment was completely ignored.

"Should I just kill him?"The tall man asked, not missing the sudden death of keyboard noise.

Heechul didn't say anything though, he just stared at the laptop screen for a moment or two before his fingers started typing again.

"Okay then."Siwon said suddenly getting up while fetching his phone.

"What are you doing?” he heard a firm voice from behind. Taking a deep breath he turned to the feline eyes bored into his.

Siwon hated the look in them; those beautiful eyes were full of uncertainty. He hated that and he absolutely hated the person responsible for this...for all this mess.

“I have given you enough time to sort it out on your own. You had two options, either forget the whole incident or confront him.”

It was the topic which Heechul and they all had been trying to avoid, Siwon had waited for Heechul to act on his own but that didn’t go well and he knew he couldn’t wait anymore.

“You did neither; and I can’t believe that guy either.”Siwon was getting furious.

“I don’t give a damn whether he is confused or curious or whatever his business is. He has no right to hurt your feelings or use them.”

He wanted to confront Leeteuk ever since that incident, he was as confused as Heechul when he saw whole thing happening in front of his eyes. But he had decided to take it positively; hoping that something good might come out of it. As days passed his hope started to falter, he watched Heechul getting depressed and apparently Leeteuk didn’t remember a thing. How convenient for the oblivious idiot!

"It wasn't his fault..."He heard the despair in the voice and cursed the idiot some more. Leeteuk didn’t deserve someone like Heechul.

“Rella, he is not worth it. If he cannot see the heart that you wear on your sleeves every moment you guys are together..if..if he cannot understand the feelings he has for you..or cannot make a decision then he is a coward. Why? Why do you have to suffer for a guy like him when you can find a much better person? Why do I have to see you mop here when I know there might be a person who is willing to know you more. Someone willing to give you love and care which you deserve.”Siwon’s heart broke when he saw Heechul’s futile inner struggle to keep everything under control. He didn’t want to push other but he just couldn’t sit and watch his beloved hyung crumble in front of him.

“Hyung, please it might not be his fault as you say. But not talking about it won’t help either of you. If you think he is confused and you can help him then you have to talk to him, let him know what had happened and how it affected you. Let him take responsibility of his behaviour, drunk or not he has to do at least that much.”He said gently approaching the shaking figure.

“You have to take a decision some day, either take an initiative in this matter or forget the whole thing. Though I would prefer you rather be yourself and confront that idiot.”Siwon said gently, taking a seat next to Heechul.

Silence filled the room once again as he wrapped an arm around elder one ,showing his support in whatever decision other would like to take.

“I am so confused…”Heechul’s voice was so small, like he was trying hard not to choke.

“Why would he make things complicated with a kiss? I was doing perfectly fine with whole “friends” thing. What was he thinking? How could he not remember it? Or he does and…”Heechul had so many questions but he was too afraid of the answers he might get to hear.

He was always confused about his feelings for Leeteuk, he had started to feel comfortable with other and he knew that feeling. It was the same feeling he once had with Hankyung. Those feelings which he thought he would never manage to have with anyone else ever again after Hankyung.

Leeteuk was special but he couldn’t force his feeling on someone so he had made peace with his heart. Leeteuk was already in a relationship and he didn’t want to long for something he wouldn’t get.

But that kiss changed everything; it ignited all the feelings which Heechul had buried deep down his heart. He wanted more of those touches…for Heechul they were more than sensual. It was a bright ray of hope…

But it was a false hope after all, when he saw other giggling , it was clear Leeteuk was not in his senses. But still, he was hopeful. Heechul’s mind was quick to connect Leeteuk’s odd behaviour with this situation. May be when Leeteuk comes back to senses and remembers it…may be he will say something .Days passed and Leeteuk didn’t show a sign of remembering that incident. Or may be he didn’t want Heechul to know. May be the man was ashamed and wanted to forget all about it Heechul wouldn’t know, he just hated himself for getting excited like that, for taking the wrong turn once again.

Could he blame Leeteuk? Can he go and confront other like Siwon was insisting him to do? What should he say? You kissed me when you were drunk? What is your deal?

What would be the answer? Was he ready for that answer?

“I don’t know what to do. I am an idiot.”He said leaning more into Siwon. He knew that he was lying to Siwon and to himself; because he very well knew what he had to do.

“If you ask me, you should always choose the one who loves you and is not afraid to admit it. But heart matters are always complicated and… I am as dumb as you are when it comes to them…So” Siwon joked, trying to make things lighter.

*****

“Ummm…What…What should we order? What do you want?”

Heechul tried to look indifferent to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter