Memories Are Best Gift

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyungg,you are finally here…”Donghae welcomed Leeteuk, once he stepped foot in the club’s backside area.

Leeteuk smiled looking at people chattering around and getting ready.A room full of Heechul’s sweet ,crazy dongsaengs.

Zhou Mi and Sungmin whom he had not seen after that dress trial of Heechul were also there.They bowed to him greeting him.

“Ahh..I heard you managed to bear with Heechul hyung.”Sungmin said giving him a sweet smile.

“Yeah,It’s not that easy.”Leeteuk said grinning.

“But …worth it.Isn’t it hyung?”Zhou Mi asked ,his tone mischievous.

Leeteuk gave him a questioning look,but smiled nodding in agreement. Of course it was worth it.After all he had managed to meet so many nice people because of it and most importantly had managed to get a great friend in Heechul.

“Hyung,we are almost done. I guess we can leave in few minutes.”Eunhyuk spoke looking at all the things.

“Umm..Where is Siwon ?”Shindong asked.

Leeteuk looked around .Yeah, the man was missing from the scene and looking at his close relationship with Heechul ,Leeteuk had expected him to be first one here.

“Aigoo hyung,you shouldn’t ask such silly questions you know.”Zhou Mi said shaking his head.

All of them smiled to each other knowingly.

Only Shindong  and Leeteuk were the ones who didn’t get anything.

“Siwon left already.He must be with Heechul hyung by now.”Donghae explained.

“Yeah.He is the closest one to Heechul hyung ,so he will be the first one to wish him also.”Eunhyuk added.

“Ahhh…”Shindong  realized his dense question.

Leeteuk just nodded.

“You know,when I first met them,I almost thought they are together.”Yesung spoke up, gathering all the gifts.

“Yeah me too..The way they acted.They seemed way too much close.”Eunhyuk agreed helping him.

“Yeah..Sometimes I think… If not that Hankyung….””Donghae spoke up.

 “Where?Where is that piece of ?”They heard a new strong voice suddenly ,making Donghae stop.

Leeteuk watched as one hefty person entered the room, looking furious.

“Did I hear his name? Where is that idiot? How dare he show his face here? Where?”the person enquired angrily looking around.

“Yah Kangin hyung,you are too much.I was just saying…”Donghae practically tried to crush the person with his hug.

“Yah get off me first.”Kangin yelled pushing the other away.

“Ahh hyung,I am so glad you came.”Donghae didn’t hear a word and kept holding the person tightly.

“We missed you hyung..”All of them gathered together, turning it in a group hug.

Leeteuk watched as Kangin let go of his false protest and actually loved the way his friends welcomed him making loud noises as they started asking so many questions at the same time.

“Yah hyung,you don’t call us often now. Army life must be hard”

“Hyung..hyung are you on a break now? Great we can spend some time together.”

“Hyung,you should call us often we miss you soo much”

And it went on for some time.

Now smiling widely at everyone Kangin answered each of their questions. He didn’t realized there is a new face in the gang for some time.

“Yah but who is he?”he asked when he finally observed Leeteuk standing awkwardly, looking at the whole scene.

“Ahh hyung,He is new one here”Zhou Mi answered.

Kangin came near to Leeteuk ,observing him closely.

“Yah you,are you Heechul hyung’s new boyfriend or something?”he asked in stern voice.

That tone only, made Leeteuk flinch a bit. Forget the effect of question because he had got somewhat used to it by now. But what’s with that tone and that sharp glare at him. Another bodyguard for Heechul?.Leeteuk didn’t answer.

“Aniyo ,he is just a friend. Aren’t you hyung?”Eunhyuk came for his help.

Kangin seemed like he didn’t buy it.He kept on looking at other, skeptically.

But after a while he smiled widely making his eyes look tiny small.

“Ahh that’s nice because you look totally my type”he said making  Leeteuk’s heart skip one beat.

“Huh?”Leeteuk was surprised. Did this guy just made a pass at him by any chance?

“Yeah,You look sturdy but at the same time very cute..my type.”Kangin provided.

“Yah hyung,stop dreaming .He already has a girlfriend, so no entry for you there.”Shindong  informed making Kangin glare at him instead.

“Aishhh is it?”Kangin looked disappointed now.

“Yah…let’s just go now.We are getting late.”Yesung shouted making everyone move.

After so much of chaos of who would drive with whom, They had finally settled down and were on their way.

Leeteuk had opted out to drive with Eunhyuk,Donghae and Shindong…He thought it was best to be away from Kangin.Not that he was afraid of the other man but...

“Kangin hyung looked furious hearing his name.”Shindong said as he drove.

“You better not say that name again, Hae ah.You need to be careful about what you say and especially in front of Heechul hyung, arraso?”Eunhyuk warned.

“Ahh Mianhae,It just slipped from my mouth. I will be more careful.”Donghae’s tone was apologetic.

Leeteuk remembered the earlier incident. What was that name Han something? Why does everyone got serious when they heard it.He had seen it,the sudden silence and stiffness… if only for few moments till Kangin arrived ,but he had sensed it in the room that time.

‘It’s a long story.”Eunhyuk said looking at his confused expressions.

“Ummm who..who is he?If I may know.I mean everyone of you seem not to like this person much.”Leeteuk wanted to know the reason.

“Yeah I hate him.He broke my hyung’s heart.”Donghae said angrily.

Leeteuk looked at them for more explanations but Shindong announced they have reached.

All of them gathered under Heechul’s apartment.

For them to keep quiet in order to carry out this surprise visit successfully looked difficult to Leeteuk.

It started with taking out the cake once they reached outside Heechul’s flat.

“Yah,hold it properly or else you will ruin everything.”Yesung scolded a very eager Donghae.

“Where are candles but…we need to lit them now.”Donghae chirped.

“Shhhh…keep your voices down,we are suppose to surprise hyung”Zhou Mi hushed them.

“But where are the candles,Wookie where did you keep it?”Eunhyuk asked in low voice.

Ryewook however, was the best person for these kind of surprises ,as the petit man just handed over the candles smiling ,not speaking a word.

“Yah,That’s my spot I want to stand in middle for hyung to see me first.”Donghae said pushing Shindong aside.

The quarrel of whom to stand where went on for few seconds until the door opened suddenly ,revealing Heechul himself .

Everyone froze in their track thinking what to say,the surprise thing was ruined already.

“Yah you guys,why are you making so much noise here?”Heechul asked.

“Hyung,why did you come out?we wanted to surprise you “Donghae pouted, not happy about it.

Heechul smirked.

“Surprise?  by screaming in my corridor at this hour?”He questioned raising his eyebrow.

“Yah I told you we should be quieter.”Sungmin shouted at them.

“Hyuungg,we prepared this much for you .At least try to act surprised.”Donghae whined.

Heechul narrowed his eyes before slamming the door on their faces.

Everyone flinched by the noise it made, clueless as they stood there.

The door opened again ,revealing a now very very surprised Heechul.

Donghae’s eyes lit up when he saw expressions on his hyung’s face…eyes widened and confused dorky looks.

“Happy birthday hyung”He screamed holding the cake in front of Heechul,Everyone had realized what was going on as they followed the same.Singing the birthday song.

“Aigoooo,what an surprise”Heechul shrieked, bringing his hands on his cheeks.

Everyone of them got in, hugging the slender man. Leeteuk waited ,watching everyone bouncing in excitement around their hyung. Siwon had joined the gang as well.

“Ahh…you haven’t changed a bit, drama queen..”Kangin said getting in.

“And you are same as well ,disrespectful brat..”Heechul commented poking other’s stomach.

 

“Diva kitty cat”Kangin smiled pinching Heechul’s cheeks.

“Fatty Raccoon.”Heechul returned the smile, hugging the other.

“It’s the way they show love to each other.”Eunhyuk whispered in Leeteuk’s ear, who was staring at this interaction curiously.

“Happy Birthday Heechul ah.”Leeteuk wished other ,giving a hug.

 Heechul smiled, bowing a little after the hug. They haven’t really interacted much after the whole scene on Sunday. Leeteuk had been busy with his work. And as promised, Heechul hadn’t called him like he used to.

It would have been wrong to say that it didn’t bother Leeteuk, because it did. Before that incident even though he didn’t get enough time to pay a visit to club, Heechul was the one who would call asking him where he was. Though it was annoying at sometimes, Leeteuk liked the idea that someone was missing his presence and is waiting for him.

But….It was just few days after that incident and he thought he is just jumping to conclusions. May be Heechul was still trying to recover from what was bothering him and he thought that Heechul looked much better now..Happy with the company of his loving dongsaengs.

“Hyung smileee”Zho Mi clicked pictures of Heechul holding the cake.

It took several minutes, everyone of them posing for the picture.

“Hyung..let’s cut the cake now.”Donghae suggested.

“Don’t you guys dare to put even a tiny bit of that cake on my face,my face is too precious for me”Heechul warned before cutting the cake.

Everyone screamed wishing him.

Kangin was the only one who dared to put a spot of cream on Heechul’s nose for which he received a deadly glare .To which he responded with sweet smile and friendly shove.

“Time for gifts…”Sungmin chirped happily.

“Hyung open ours first.”Donghae beat everyone ,holding his gift in front of Heechul.

“Open it hyung,It’s a trendy pair of sunglasses.”He said in excitement even before Heechul opened it.

No wonder he received a smack on his head from Eunhyuk.

“You were not supposed to say anything.”He scolded the other.

Donghae gave a childish smile.

“Ahh,It’s so cool I really liked it”Heechul said when he saw the gift. It was followed by many of them, a bracelet from Yesung and Ryewook,a custom made jacket from Sungmin and Zhou Mi,a nice watch from Shingdong and Kangin.

Heechul loved all of them. Even without the gifts, the times like these when he gets to see how much his dongsaengs love him was precious to him.

“Happy Birthday ,Rella”Siwon held a small box in front of Heechul.

“Wonnie..what is it?”Heechul asked eyeing the box.

“You will have to open it to find out.”The younger said smiling.

Heechul got rid of the gift wrapper a little too quickly. He gave a wide smile to Siwon before he opened it.

Everyone had become eager now to see what was in the box.

Heechul’s eyes widened when he finally opened it.

“Wonnie..this..”He couldn’t continue.

It was a small platinum pendent of Heechul’s initials “Hee” in Korean. Small delicate diamonds attached to it were shimmering in night light.

“Wow ..It’s so pretty..”everyone crowded around to look at it.

Heechul was still dumbstruck.

Siwon smiled taking it out of the box attaching it’s chain.

“I was thinking something like this which would be special for you..just for you,I hope you liked it”He said putting the chain around Heechul’s neck.

“I love it Wonnie..This is awesome.”Heechul managed to say as he hugged the other ,still very overwhelmed.

Siwon smiled ,all happy.

“Thank you”Heechul said breaking the hug.

Siwon didn’t look happy .

“You know you don’t have to say it…but…”

He tapped his cheek, suggesting something.

Leeteuk watched as Heechul kissed Siwon’s cheek making the younger content and overjoyed.

“Umm..”He came in front of the pair. Siwon gave him a questioning look and Heechul was still grinning widely.

“I…It’s not something big..but I thought..”he continued holding a medium sized gift box in front of Heechul.

He felt a little awkward giving his gift after looking at Siwon’s ,That looked hell of expensive.

Heechul smiled taking the gift.

“Jungsoo ah,you shouldn’t have”he said looking at the box.

‘No I had to,gifts complete birthdays don’t they..But I hope you like it..It’s nothing special but…”

“Well they say ,the size doesn’t matter for a gift..The feelings and the love you wrap with it does..”Heechul said as he opened it.

He looked curious like a little kid to Leeteuk.

“What is it?”Heechul said getting the photo album ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter