G..G..Gwiyomi

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days were passing rather fast for Leeteuk. Getting into a serious relationship after a long period was refreshing for him. The thought of someone was caring and thinking about him and in fact liking him ,was always warm.

It took him sometime to get used to it, the frequent phone calls and dates. But with Sora it  kind of felt easy. But that also meant spending less time in club, meeting Heechul and others.

Before, he used to try spending most of his free time there and particularly with Heechul. But now that it had changed, he had started to get a little less time. He tried to manage it all, his new relationship and his friendship; but it was hard.

 He had to miss many performances of Heechul and others, but no one really complained. They all supported him telling him it’s fine. To his surprise even Heechul never said anything. He remembered how the slender man used to remind him about his performances time and again before, making sure he would be there. When he thought about it, it felt like Heechul had actually taken a back seat in this whole thing. It wasn’t like they didn’t talk or meet. But it wasn’t same as before also.

“I am giving you your space. Otherwise your girlfriend might misunderstand us.”Heechul had once said jokingly.

Sometimes it made Leeteuk worry, thinking about the incident that had happened when he first started going out with Sora. He was not sure about Heechul’s sudden outburst at that time…but then Heechul’s explanation had made sense as well. But seeing him always clinging on to Siwon…there was this feeling which told him that he didn’t actually liked it. Ever since he met Heechul, the slender man stuck to him…even when he didn’t want it, till he actually started getting used it . And now as he had started this relationship, which gave him less and less time to be with Heechul,it  sometimes freaked him out.After all,he didn’t want to lose the special bond they shared.

So he tried it really really hard to make some more time to spend with his friends. It was one of that day.He made it to club unannounced. It was the performance day and he wanted to surprise Heechul.

“Hyung,you are here..”Donghae greeted him. Leeteuk smiled,It’s been a while since he had seen this dongsaeng of his.

“ Hae, I have been looking for Heechul, Couldn’t find him  in changing room.” he enquired.

“Hyung is not performing today. But he must be around somewhere.”Donghae answered,glancing around the club.

Leeteuk did same when the familiar slender figure caught his attention.

“Hmm, Speak of the devil…”he said smiling, as Heechul waved him from where he stood talking to someone.

 “Hae ,Did you call them to inform? Got any confirmation?”Siwon came asking something.

“Ohh, you are here too. “He greeted Leeteuk in not so very enthusiastic tone.

Leeteuk gave a small smile and nod.The awkwardness they both shared was still there.

“What made you come here today?”Heechul asked him  , joining them.

“Why??I just wanted to see you perform.”The older male answered. He was seeing the slender man after quite a few days. He felt happy somewhere.

 “Aigoo, should I die of happiness??.”Heechul mocked him, laughing hard on his own joke. Seeing his extra special friend made him happy as well.

“They confirmed it. We can go there this weekend.”Donghae said after ending his call with someone.

“That’s great.”Siwon replied smiling, while Heechul just made a troubled face.

“Do I really have to come with you guys?”he almost whined.

“Yeah Rella,you absolutely have to.”Siwon said firmly before leaving, making Heechul frown a bit more.

 “Why? Where are you guys going?”Leeteuk asked confused. Heechul chose not to answer and continued frowning.

“Ahh hyung,you can come to..I mean if you want to.”Dongahe was getting excited.

“But where?”Leeteuk still didn’t have any clue about what was being talked about.

Before he could get an answer the performance started.To his surprise it was YeWook couple.He didn’t know they had such beautiful voices. The song was slow but melodious. The audience were mesmerized.

“They are really good.” he commented.

“Hmmm..they always manage to  get that effect on people.”Eunhyuk stated, joining them.

The performance went on for some time. Leeteuk was highly impressed by this less talkative couple’s talent. He really thought they could turn it into career.

“I don’t know, they say they are happy in what they have.”Heechul stated when he asked why that wasn’t the case.

“Anyways, Aren’t we going there this weekend..It’s gonna be so much fun..I am dying to see cute babies.”Eunhyuk was excited as well.

“Aisshh..Kids…There are going to be lots of them.”Heechul commented looking troubled.

“Hyung , they won’t eat you. Don’t worry.”Donghae said smiling.

“Umm…what is going on here  ? Where are you guys going?”Leeteuk asked he still was not able to understand what others were talking about.

“We are visiting a children’s home. Each year we all take a part of our incomes and donate it .”Donghae explained.

“We have been doing it for quite a long time now. Last year we had visited an old age home. It was a nice experience, seeing world through their eyes. We are going this weekend, Hyung why don’t you join us?”Eunhyuk asked.

Leeteuk really liked that idea. The act was noble and he really loved kids.

“Yeah I can manage it I guess.”He replied looking excited, finally he will be able to spend some time with all of his friends here

He looked at Heechul who was still grumbling.

“Why are you like this ? ” he asked, but only got a pouty face from other.

“Hyung doesn’t like children much.”Donghae answered it for him.

Leeteuk was surprised.

“Really? A person who himself is a grown up kid?”he said ,gaining a glare from Heechul.

“Yah,you….”Heechul wanted to say something vicious, but nothing came to his ‘troubled’ mind so he sighed instead.

“It’s not like I hate them. I just feel uncomfortable with them .”he tried to explain.

“Ahh hyung,You worry too much..We will be there as well.”Donghae tried to console Heechul.

“Yup,we will try our best to keep them away from you.”Eunhyuk added.

Heechul,however didn’t look at ease at all.

Leeteuk smiled,only someone like Heechul could be this peculiar. Fretting over something like that.

“You know,keeping those innocent children away from you may be the best idea.”he said once they were alone.

“You will either scare them or spoil them.”He teased, suppressing his smile.He was in no mood to let go of this opportunity to trouble the slender man…because chances like those were rare. Mostly he would be on receiving ends. He was enjoying this reversals of roles.

But Heechul was not…well,ofcourse.

“Yah…you are speaking too much.Remember me… grudges..”He tried to warn other.

Which made no effect on Leeteuk but, instead he laughed heartedly.

“I don’t know what is your problem but..Kids they are so cute.I wonder why they scare you.”

“I don’t know.But I generally try to avoid them,they are always curious and enthusiastic..I..I just don’t know how to behave around them.”Heechul explained.

“Just be yourself,try to think in their way.Well,I guess it won’t be very hard for you..because as I said you are still a kid.”Heechul just sneered hearing it.

“Ahh…I don’t know about you.But I love kids.I am surely planning to have many of them for myself.”he said, trying to lighten the mood.

But,he totally failed to understand expression that came on Heechul’s face after hearing that…

****

Leeteuk had gotten used to it by now.The great enthusiasm of his dongsaengs when they are excited to go somewhere .Everyone was in such good mood, talking loudly about their plans.

Heechul,though unlike his usual self was silent. He wasn’t whining either. From his looks though it seemed he just wanted to get over with all this as soon as possible.

Leeteuk chose to drive along with Heehcul, While everyone else excitedly talked about how they are going to spend time around those kids, Heechul seemed awfully quiet for himself.

“Cheer up, it’s not that bad.”Leeteuk tried to lighten his friend’s mood, but it didn’t have much effect.

When they reached there, everything was set up for the meeting. The Children home looked fairly big. Heechul looked around nervously, thinking how many excited kids he had to face.

An elderly couple came out to welcome them. Donghae, who was the initial contact for them, bowed introducing himself and others.

“Kids are eagerly waiting for you guys.”The lady ,Mr.Lee said guiding them inside.

“It’s rare that they get to see so many handsome hyungs and oppas at a time.” Mrs.Lee joked.

All of them smiled as they made their way towards the room where kids were gathered, asking several questions about the children home.

Heechul was , of course last to follow. He could here noise coming out from a room at far end, giving a good picture of what’s going on there… bunch of excited kids yelling and jumping around.

Leeteuk slowed his pace to be with him. He was amused to see how much nervous the other was.

“I am seeing that look on you for the first time.”he said smiling.

“Can’t believe bunch of kids can have that effect on you.” he added mischievously as they neared the room.

Heechul didn’t reply, he peeked inside the room where all others were already standing facing the kids. Leeteuk nudged him, signaling him to follow him in.

Heechul finally faced them ,tiny eager eyes..Observing every inch of them.

“All of you,won’t you welcome these nice people to our home.”One of the attendants said.

Around 12-15 kids ages raging between 2-7 bowed them, saying a loud welcome.

A broad smile came on Leeteuk’s face looking at those innocent faces, everyone of them had.Heechul just bowed them back suddenly feeling awkward.

“Okay, enough with all this. We are going to have lots of fun today. Are we all excited or what?” Eunhyuk took charge of the room.

“How about telling us something about yourself…things like name, what do you like?”he continued.

“But..but what should we call you ?”One of the little boy asked.

“Ahh…yeah..We will introduce ourselves first then, but you all can just call us hyung or oppa and not aajusshi because well we are not that old…yeah?”Donghae joined in.

Everyone settled down, each of the boys introduced themselves. Heechul again didn’t know what to say much and just gave a formal introduction.

The kids went on introducing themselves later. Everybody loosed up listening to their innocent talks and amusing views. Leeteuk glanced at Heechul, who had relaxed somewhat by now.He was intently listening to kids.

They went on with different types of activities planned for that day where they formed groups of two three and took charge of a bunch of kids. They had many things planned drawing, painting, crafts, clay work, music.

 Heechul’s cupid instinct kicked in as he forced Siwon and Sungmin to be in one group. Sungmin didn’t look as nervous as he often looked in presence of Siwon. He was actually busy playing a tune on his guitar , and Siwon looked impressed by Sungmin’s skill.

Fairly happy with his plan, Heechul glanced around the room. All the kids look happy and excited doing whatever activities they had chosen. He was supposed to help Leeteuk and Zhou Mi in crafts but he rather took a passive role. Frankly, he didn’t as such hate kids.They were sweet and innocent most of the time. But then, he couldn’t really do anything about that awkward feeling he always had with them, making him stay a few feet away from them…always.

He watched as Leeteuk folded papers answering many curious questions, with those dimples playing on his cheeks. Many of the kids were already  fascinated by those deep pits and were poking them.

“He would make a good daddy.” he thought to himself,thinking about Leeteuk’s thought of having many children of his own in future. That thought made him sad somehow.He was still not able to move on from those feeling he had for other..even though he tried to be normal in front of other,it was diffi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter