Will It Make Any Difference?

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jungsu strived for simple life. Right from childhood Jungsu followed all the rules trying not to get on bad side of his parents or anyone for that matter. In his youth  he carried on walking  the path decided by his parents .It was not like he had no dreams of his own, it was just he never tried to go against the norms or he didn’t have enough confidence to rebel against them  and be happy.

As he grew up he wondered why people called him boring. After all he was just trying to lead a normal life without any complications. So he ignored others and carried with his self content life.

Kim Heechul was nowhere near a definition of simple or calm or uncomplicated. In his normal senses Jungsu would have stayed away from someone like Kim Heechul. He had no idea how their path crossed.. oh well he knew that. But he didn’t know why Heechul decided to stick to him even though he called him boring. People don’t do that right? Normally, Heechul should have avoided him like a plague, because they were polar opposite but; Heechul was not exactly normal was he.

Despite the difference in their character, thought processes and life styles , they had managed to find a common  ground for their friendship to bloom.

And very first time in his life Leeteuk was tempted to a life which he would never deemed simple. He met so many new people, made new friends, was introduced to the happening night life, went on unplanned adventures and even was able to do a few good things through his hobbies.

Heechul had come like a hurricane in his life, though he had destroyed his simple life, Leeteuk knew Heechul had given a meaning to his boring mundane life.

He knew that and that scared him.

He knew he was lying when he say Heechul was just a good friend, that statement does not justify his feelings for past few days. What made him so angry?

That Heechul didn't tell him about him being the famous author. An author which Leetuek thought was a girl and apparently an ideal match for himself. More than being angry he was embarrassed. He had blurted out what not in front of the author. Now when he remembers those things he couldn't be more flustered thinking what Heechul would have thought about it. He sincerely thought the author could have saved him the utter embarrassment.  So that was a valid enough reason for his anger. But him being adamant about not to resolve the issue was another thing. Of course Heechul had no idea of what is going on since Ryeowook would not say anything to him so it was up to Leeteuk to confront him. But this fundraiser had kept him busy...no actually he had no courage.

He had no courage to face his feelings or Heechul.

Park Jungsu was in a big fix.

*****

"It was a mistake..It IS a mistake.mistake..mistake." Leeteuk's mind was screaming at him as he made his way towards the meeting point. The whole gang was there only Heechul and the new guy was missing. Donghae was first to notice him, the young man gave him a wave with a big smile on his face. Others waved as well greeting him.

"We were just deciding on our seating arrangements.Siwon ah and Shindonggi are driving."Donghae informed pointing towards two cars.

" Do you have a preference?”

Does he have a preference? Well, considering death glares Siwon was giving him, Heck yes!!

Before he could say anything, a car rushed passed them. It stopped few feet away and  two men hopped out of it.

"Guys why so less noise" while others were visibly fascinated by the expensive vehicle, Leeteuk could not take his eyes of cheerful feline man.

It had been days? weeks? Heechul had a brand new look. His dark red hairs were shorter and nicely groomed. Gone were the crazy, messy bangs. The neat and clean look made him look younger and boyish.

Heechul had noticed him as well and all he got was an awkward wave, nothing more.

"Mistake..."His mind shouted once again. Leeteuk suddenly felt out of place. He shouldn't have come or maybe he should have tried to talk to Heechul in past days.

The group was making so much of noise and in that chaos somebody must have made a decision for him as well, because next thing he knew Donghae was pushing him inside Shindong's car and he saw Heechul rode away in fancy car.

"My god that thing was a sheer beauty."Zhou Mi shrieked next to him.

"Yeah...I envy Heechul hyung. He got lucky."Donghae sounded ecstatic.

"Lucky?"Leeteuk uttered softly, not sure if others can hear him but he was wrong

"Yes, I mean did you see that ride. A fu**ing Porsche? I knew that Keun Suk ssi was rich, but this filthy rich. Wow."Shindong said , they had started to move at some point of time.

"Guys, don't be so materialistic."Leeteuk heard Eunhyuk from front, now fully realizing his company.

"Ok he is rich and all but more than that  he is a great guy. Past few days were not that good for hyung. He never tells us what is wrong but Keun Suk ssi  somehow made his mood better. I won’t mind if there is more than friendship."

More than friendship?

Had Leeteuk missed so much? Heechul was always good in making friends. But..

"Well done."Donghae was patting himself.

"I was consistent in pushing him towards Keun Suk ssi .I deserve an award."

All he got was a smack.

"Yahh..I may be the reason you all are getting to..to visit a crazy big farm house. Imagine what all things would be there sauna, Jacuzzi, big swimming pool...private theatre and game house..."

Leeteuk could not keep up with Donghae's excitement. There was this prickly feeling at his heart. He knew this feeling; he had it first time when he saw that guy along with anger and frustration and…

"You are just jealous..."

Leeteuk flinched, like he was caught in a crime.

" Keun Suk ssi invited me to test his new game. If you behave I might take you with me."Donghae was yelling at Shingdong.

"You ok hyung? Do you want to change seats?"Zhou Mi was the only one who had noticed his discomfort.

Leetuek gave a small smile, shaking his head. He tried to pay attention to the talks and to absorb the happiness and excitement around him, but his mind remained fuzzy, his brain buzzing with many questions. Was he making a big Mistake?

*****

"Yahhh...I told you I will take it." Yesung was scary when annoyed.

"You said same thing before and missed twice."Eunhyuk was no better.

"Guys,its ok. It’s just a game"Ryeowook the peace maker who was lounging on the poolside got rewarded by angry stares and splashes of water. The game of pool volley ball was heating up.

The pool was crazy big. Donghae had patted himself once again. The whole farm house looked like Mansion from some expensive movie. It was exquisite. The whole tour took them around half an hour.

Once they were settled up; that meant fighting over rooms though nobody planned to stay in them much longer, somebody came up with idea of pool volley ball.

Leeteuk was not really in mood to do anything; his situation with Heechul had not improved a bit. The younger had stayed out of his way and had shown no interest in him so far which made Leeteuk very uncomfortable.

So , there he was standing in the pool with utter craziness surrounding him. He was not really keen on playing, his mind spacing in and out and one eye on the person sprawled on poolside chair.

How on earth was he going to tackle this? They had never been awkward. Was Heechul angry? Why? Because he didn't contact him for so long. Well, he was utterly embarrassed. Never in his life had he drunk so much that entire night was wiped out of his memory. But he was angry too because of that little secret.and then? Heechul had tried to talk to him before that night, but he was adamant.

Somebody yelled loudly as they scored a point making him loose his track of thoughts for only a moment.

How long is this going to continue? What if Heechul does not make any efforts to talk with him? Gosh that would not be so good. Was he missing something? Heechul will generally face  issues heads on. He will yell at him if he is unhappy. But this? What kind of behaviour is this?

"Hyung...watch out."Somebody yelled, but it was a little too late.

He didn't even had time to react before he felt the impact. He was pretty sure he saw stars, for a moment only thing he could hear was a single monotonous tone.

As Leeteuk came to his senses, he was welcomed by blasting pain. The faces surrounding him looked worried. Heechul was there all of a sudden. Well, what just happened?

"Jungsu ah,are you alright?"Heechul asked him pressing tissue under his nose, okay so he was bleeding..quite alot actually.

"Hyung...I am sorry..I got too excited...I didn't know..this would..I am sorry..."That was Donghae. Poor guy was about to cry.

He wanted to say it’s ok, it was entirely his fault, but he was not sure he could pull that off. He just waved, gesturing.

"Guys, let him have some air." That was Siwon. He was still very hostile but his gaze was kind.

Heechul quietly said few words dispersing the crowd. Donghae didn't leave, but opted to take a seat a bit further apart from them still observing Leeteuk. Heechul patted the young man, wiping his tears. He whispered something calming down other.

Though sitting with a painful bloody nose, Leeteuk's mind took note of adorable gesture of his generally loud and stingy friend. Who was not talking to him for some reason..oh well..

"Hey, you sure you are ok?"Heechul was next to him and oh yes, he was talking to him.

"I have been better..."He answered taking the fresh tissues and ice pack offered to him.

Heechul nodded, gently lifting his chin with a finger, observing the causality.

"Pabo...what were you thinking spacing out in middle of game?"

Leeteuk was not sure what made him more surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter