P-P-P-Poker Face...!

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leeteuk stood helplessly in front of the club entrance..looking at the chaos...There were girls...and girls...and girls...... everywhere...squealing...screaming....grabbing...struggling with each other...in an attempt to get in...

He sighed..Guess it was futile to even thinking of getting into the battle ground..He had tried to call Heechul ...his only saviour... but his phone was coming busy constantly..He stood there thinking what to do next..

When he was getting ready to come here today..He was a little excited..curious to know what exactly is the deal with Heechul in the dress...He had even brought his camera...for reasons unknown..He thought...It would be nice to bring it along....

He flinched when all of a sudden, a person came in front of him..The short person stood there for some moments staring at him.Leeteuk thought the stare was weird...a bit creepy.....He looked at the figure in front of him confused...He had seen this one before..but when...?

“Hyung sent me to get you...”The person said before turning to leave..

Leeteuk hurried following the person..still thinking about where he had seen him...yeah on Valentine’s day...

They reached a door..which seemed like back door restricted entry..The short man swiped his card to get entry...He turned to face Leeteuk...still giving cold stare..he motioned the other to get in..

The atmosphere inside was lively as usual..though they were a bit far from main area of club....there was still so much movement...people were moving rapidly...everyone seemed so busy...

Leeteuk followed the short man as moved from short corridor...Leeteuk didn’t know when he first came here that the club was huge...very huge....Last time he had just been on actual public area..He had no idea it is this big...

“Go straight....Hyung is in last room...”The man said pointing at the direction.

“Thanks....ummm..”Leeteuk paused ,he didn’t know the person’s name ...

“Yesung...My pleasure...” The man said without any expression on his face....He bowed slightly before leaving.

Leeteuk made his way towards the room..looking around...

“Oh ..Hii..you are here again....”He paused when he heard a voice from behind.

He looked behind to see a short girl in a black short dress...a bit  healthy girl...With a manly voice...?...OR not a girl...??

He stood there with confused expressions on his face.

“Hii...”The girl...no ...man dressed in girl’s attire smiled at him.

Leetuek couldn’t recognize this person...and why was he wearing that dress again...God ...they are all weird...Leeteuk couldn’t help but think...

“Ohh...you didn’t recognize me...I am Donghae..we met that day...remember...? ”Donghae said...smiling..

Leeteuk eyes widen when he finally recognied this baby face man...yeah the bartender...

“Hi..you...you look ummm....different?”He said looking at the other from head to toe.

Donghae blushed a bit..

“Yeah...Isn’t it nice..?”He said taking a pose...

“Oh..by the way...It’s good to see you here again..I thought you would run away whenever you get chance and never look back...The way you were acting that day...”he stated mischievously.

Leeteuk smiled a bit...well he had tried to do it...but ...didn’t succeed?

Donghae gave him a wide smile..as if he had read his thoughts...

“Haeee....”Someone called...Leeteuk looked there was a man dressed exactly same as Donghae..

“Yeah..coming...”Donghae said...

“Hyung...see you later...do watch me...”He said smiling innocently at Leetuek before leaving to join his friend.

Leeteuk looked at them as they both disappeared in a room..What exactly was going on..?a performance or something... men dressed in women’s cloths..?

He made his way towards Heechul’s room...He knocked..

“Hae is that you.??..Well come in...”He heard Heechul’s voice from inside..

“Ummm..no It’s me Leeteuk...”He said opening the door slightly..

He saw Heechul standing in front of mirror..His back to door...He was struggling with his dress..

Leeteuk stood there for some time..staring...Though he had seen Heechul in same attire a few days ago..This was different...Heechul had make up on...His red lips were contrasting his skin and matching the blood red boots.....and He was wearing a wig..golden silky hair with a bow at the top..He wasn’t wearing the jacket thus showing off the milky white skin ...His face was furrowed in concentration as he was trying to pull the zip of his dress...

“Oh it’s you...Why are you standing there...help me....It’s stuck......”Heechul shouted in frustration...looking at him from mirror.

“Ummm...oh..okay...”Leeteuk took steps to get closer to Heechul.

Heechul stood still..stopping his attempts ...waiting for Leeteuk..

Leeteuk nervously stood behind looking at the zip...at the ...the clear milky white skin...He glanced at the mirror to find Heechul looking at him...still waiting...He glanced back at zip..

“Well what are you waiting for.......”Heechul stated looking at him..

He smiled nervously...actually blushed...why....well..don’t know..because he was Leeteuk..?

His hands shook slightly as he tried to pull the zip up...It seemed stuck a bit...He was trying his best not to touch the bare skin..anything but zip ....but it wasn’t working...He retreated a bit thinking what to do...

Heechul raised an eyebrow from the mirror..

Leeteuk looked at the zip once..then at Heechul..at bare skin..Then at slender waist where he thought he had to take support....He made up his mind...he breath in...closing his eyes as he placed his one hand on Heechul’s waist.....and pulled up the zip....

He stood there like that for some moments..his eyes closed...his face slightly red...He exhaled as he opened his eyes....to see Heechul facing him...looking at him weirdly...

He tried to straighten his face...to hide the emotions which had come to his mind...

“Pabo...”Heechul said lightly smacking Leeteuk’s head...

“It took you forever to do that...what were you imagining there....?”He asked looking curiously at the other...

Leeteuk smiled sheepishly...He was actually embarrassed...Did he act all weird..?

Heechul just chuckled.

“So what do you think....?”Heechul asked...Keeping his hands on his waist.

Leeteuk gulped...If that day in trial Heechul was looking beautiful and y...This..today..He was looking....looking...well he had no words for it...It suited him...that look..

“Ohh...you have brought your camera....I love it...”Heechul chirped..clapping his hands excitedly as he stood in pose.

Leeteuk just stood there still staring ....he came to his senses..when Heechul shouted...I am waiting here...before going all sweet for the camera...

He clicked pictures...many of them...in Heechul’s poses..some y...some funny...weird...so many that he thought thank god world had gone digital..or else...Heechul would have used 2-3 roles of the camera easily...

The photo session finally stopped when they heard knock...

Yesung came in...with his all serious, creepy stare...

“Hyung...come on..it’s time already...”he said looking at Heechul..

“Ohh..is it?...Hey help me with this...”Heechul handed Leeteuk his jacket.

“And hurry up this time....”He warned.

Leeteuk blushed hearing it...he helped Heechul to put on the jacket. Yesung just stood there waiting...watching the whole scene...

“Come...”Heechul said giving his hand to Leeteuk...

“Don’t you want to the lady...?”He asked flapping his eyelashes.            

Leeteuk paused before taking the soft slender hand...He smiled when Heehcul hooked it with his hand...as they walked out of the room..Yesung following them...

Leeteuk could sense the noise...squealing...screaming....giving him good idea of the atmosphere outside....

“Well..We are here...Sungie..please take care of him...”Heechul said as he slowly took out his hand..

“Cheer for me yeah....”He said winking...as he disappeared in the darkness..

“Come this way..” Yesung guided him...towards the main area...where all the chaos was going on...where the stage was..

The atmosphere was energetic..It was filled with people..mostly girls...screaming loudly...They were chanting something...Leeteuk tried to figure it out as they moved...

“ Milky white skin Kim Heechul.... saranghaeyo Kim Heechul..”He could make out this from all the noise around...

They moved slightly away from the stage from all the chaos..to the VIP section...There were tables there this was slightly at higher position for a better view..

Yesung stopped at a table..telling Leeteuk he can sit there...taking a sit himself..next to a petit man...He was thin...but very beautiful on his own....The man smiled sweetly at him..

“That’s Ryeowook...”Yesung introduced the man..as the man nodded slightly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter