Crazy Short Yellow Kitty Tee...

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk was busy looking through the rack of casual shirts,not that he had any plans to get them,he was just killing time. Sora had disappeared in the changing room and was not ready to come out with another dress she wanted to try...yeah, he was once again caught up into a shopping spree. Sora had insisted she just wanted ‘something suitable’ a dress for her ‘all girls party’ tonight and for Leeteuk’s dismay she hadn’t really found it just yet, though they had covered most of the shops by now and Sora had managed to buy many of the dresses but  still hadn’t found ‘that suitable one’.

So there he was, back to holding many shopping bags and waiting for his girlfriend to come out .He chuckled when he remembered the time when he was in similar situation,the thought of slender man brought a soft smile on his lips. He was surprised that those all moments were very vivid in his mind ..Heechul calling him telling him he had a ‘an urgent thing’ to do, his frustration when he found out the urgent ‘thing’ was actually ‘shopping’, his reactions to all of Heechul’s fashion parades, his stubbornness in holding bags, Heechul teasing him saying he is a ’shopping bag holder type’, his feline eyes when he had straighten the collar of the shirt he had forced him to try…

“Oppa…”

He came t his senses when he heard Sora calling him. She had finally emerged out of the changing room beaming, looking at him expectantly. That smile on her face told him that she had finally found what they have been looking for past two-three hours. He nodded implying he liked it as well,seriously he had liked many of them previously as well.

The girl smiled happily, looking at herself in the mirror once again…that very action of her made him think of the slender man once again.

“Oppa, this is perfect.It has soothing color, perfect for an evening party.Oppa?Are you listening ?” Sora exclaimed.

Startled Leeteuk stared at the expecting face in front of him.

“Oh yeah, it’s looking very nice indeed. Everything looks good on you.” he said smiling.

Happy with the response, Sora went inside to change back in her own cloths.

Leeteuk stood their relieved that the hunt was finally over,not forgetting the moment his mind floated over thoughts of Heehcul. It had been happening from few days now ,very unconsciously his mind used to start linking anything happening in the present to one of his memories of Heechul. He sighed, guess he was missing his friend too much.

“Oppa,Leeteuk oppa isn’t it?”He turned to see a beautiful smile.

“Oh..hey..Sunny?How are you?”his smile broadened.

“I am good oppa.When did you come ? Sorry I had stepped out for a while. Oh..you are back to holding many shopping bags…is Heechul oppa inside?”Sunny asked looking in the direction of changing rooms.

It amused him how it was all linked to Heechul again.

“Umm,no actually..”Sora,picked the same time to come out and stand next to him.

“Sunny This is my girlfriend Sora and Sora, you should thank this young lady here for that dress you loved so much. I believe that’s her design.” he said introducing both of them.

Sunny was caught in surprise as soon as she heard word ‘girlfriend’.She managed to cover it up all by bringing a smile on her face as soon as Sora thanked her and praised her collection.

“Oppa is just exaggerating...I am glad you found what you were looking for Sora sshi. That color would indeed look beautiful on you.”She said as she instructed her assistants to take care of packing and billing processes.

While she looked at the couple leaving her store her smile faded and a frown replaced it.She was so sure about it..about Heechul’s feelings ,it was her strong instinct after all and there was a high possibility that now her oppa must be bearing the terrible pain with a smile on his face. She immediately disliked this Sora girl for coming in between her oppas..but then it wasn’t exactly her fault as well. Sighning , she went to greet her new customer.

****

They wandered in mall some more, while Sora asked Leeteuk about Sunny and he had to explain their first meeting. Of course he had cut down on the whole story only telling required things. After their lunch together ,Leeteuk started wondering what he would do rest of the day. He had it all by himself as Sora had that party to attend.The only thing remaining now was dropping her home when she would return from ladies room.

 His first thought of going to the club or calling Heechul instead. It would be great if the man was free as well.If not then meeting any of his dongsaeng would be another option.

The ringtone of his mobile brought him back to earth and he smiled when he saw the display.

“Think of the devil…”he said not bothering to greet other.He heard a chuckle as the response.

“Should I assume that you think of me all the time?”Heechul’s sharp voice came back.

“Should I assume that you admit you are a devil?”he countered. He started laughing when Heechul gave him the ‘devil’s hi ha ha laugh’ in response.

“Where are you duck face ?Can we meet?”the man asked further sounding serious.

“Umm..in the mall.but yeah,I was going to call for same reason. Had nothing to do rest of the day.I thought you would be my savior from boredom.”Leeteuk replied already getting happy that they could actually spend some time together.

****

He sipped his ice tea as he waited for Heechul.He hadn't got a chance to meet other after last weekend when they has visited that children's home.He still remembered Heechul tear striken face.The man looked so fragile,he hadn't expected Heechul to be that emotional, and it wasn't his fault.From right when they met first Heechul had always shown his strong , stubborn, highly mischievous nature though there were times when that soft side showed up.And frankly Leeteuk liked all of these sides.Now that he thought about it, this highly unpredictable nature of Heechul gave a very interesting aspect to his overall personality.

"Hey Stranger.."He heard the familiar playful tone as owner of it slipped in the seat front of him.

He opened his mouth to greet other but instead he gaped.

Only word that could be described slender man's attire was 'revealing'.Heechul was wearing a slightly oversized yellow T shirt with cat print in on it...well that was not the real problem though.The left side of the cloth was dropped till his shoulder, hence proudly showimg off the clear milky white skin and prominent collar bone.The golden rays of  sun was giving it a added luster.

"You are staring."Heechul said, as he removed his sunglasses.

"That's..that's too revealing. "He finally spoke.

"Yeah?? But it looks hell of y nae??It's too hot today anyways."Heechul answered adjusting his tee, that meant pulling it a bit lower, before he turned to place his order.

Leeteuk didn't say anything. He was not sure if he should agree with Heechul's view about it.Two teenage girls sitting at next table, attracted his attention . These girls looked highly impressed by Heechul and were giggling and chatting animately looking at him with what he could describe as 'misty' eyes,awed by his appearance.He guessed slender man's attire was a complete winner now that he has new fan girls for him.

But there was something about it, the combination of Heechul's freshly dyed golden hair,milky skin glowing in sun  and that yellow Tee...

"You are still staring..."Heechul's voice brought him back from where ever his mind was lost.

"Say, am I looking that attractive to you that you can't even take your eyes off me?"Heechul asked in mischievous tone.

"Huh?? No..I was wonderimg why are you putting on that skin show all of a sudden "Leeteuk stated looking clueless.

"One of my fan gifted me this on my birthday, and it does look good like this.And see it has a kitty here too…"Heechul said pointing at the imprint which made Leeteuk smile, this man could be cute sometimes.

"Anyways, I really need to ask you something. .actually a favor. "Heechul said suddenly getting serious.

"A favor?"Now it was Leeteuk's time to raise his brow.

"Ummm, yeah kind of."Heechul paused gathering his thoughts , as the older male waited for him to talk.

"You see, I really couldn't forget all those children or Mio or that little baby girl..no matter how hard I tried my mind always wandered to thoughts about them."Heechul paused once again looking at Leeteuk for his reaction. The older male just nodded implying he understood that feeling.

"And it's not just them ,there might be many of them so I just want to do something more for them.I thought of doing a fundraiser with which we could help many of them.I have already contacted Mrs.Lee to get in touch with other children's homes like those."

Leeteuk was highly impressed by Heechul's dedication to this subject.

"That's a great idea, how can I help?"he asked.

"With your clicks, the photographs...I was hoping to hold an exhibition sale of them."Heechul stated looking expectantly at other.

That had taken Leeteuk off guard.An exhibition of his phorographs??

"Heechul ah, but..umm..are they that good?I mean I don't have any problem to use them for such good cause but do you think anybody would be. .. like interested in them?I mean, I am not a professional after all."He spoke his worries.

Heechul's gaze became stern hearing these words.

"Not that again.I have told you that they are awesome and you need to believe in yourself more and there is no question of professionalism here. "Heechul paused.

"Look here Jungsoo ah , you need to stop thinking like this.I don't want you doubting yourself again, in any manner...arraso?"he asked A small smile crept on Leeteuk's lips as he watched frowning face in front of him.The little pout that had developed in the process made him smile some more.

Heechul beamed when other nodded in agreement to their deal.

"So should I take that as a yes?"

"Ofcourse ,as I said before I would love to participate in such great cause..but hey, when are you planning this event?"Leeteuk asked.

"About three weeks from now, is that ok?We still have to decide many things and Wonnie is helping me great deals in it.His rich circle comes pretty handy."Heechul informed as his coffee arrived.

"That should be ok I guess, just we need to select the photos and get them developed if needed and framed as well."Leeteuk talked as he started thinking what all things needs to be done.

"That's sound like lots of work.Would you be ok? I mean you have your work as well.I will help in any manner I can."Heechul offered ,bringing other out of his thoughts.

"Hmmm..yeah, help me in selecting photos, once that is done rest other things would be  easy."

Heechul nodded getting excited.

"At your service sir.We can do it whenever you are ok with it."

Leeteuk smiled.He always loved Heechul's child like enthusiasm.

"Well then, ummm...what about today? The earlier the better? Do you have any plans for the evening? "He asked.

Heechul looked thoughtful for a minute.

"Ummm..not really, let's do it then."he replied later.

"Great, we will try to finish as much as possible today."Leeteuk beamed.

****

Entering in Leeteuk's extra clean and extra white apartment had always amused Heechul.For a matter ,thinking that a person could be this obsessed with a color was astonishing to him.

"Don't say that again."Leeteuk had read others thought quite well.Thise expressions were familiar to him.

"Well...what can I say?"Heechul laughed, the older has captured his thoughts pretty well.

The white piano which had blended well in pristine looking apartment attracted his attention.

"Do you play this..? Seriously I haven't gifted you this to add another white furniture in your room."he asked , moving his fingers over the keys.A soft melody filled the air.

"I do, whenever I get time.That one is a precious gift to me I would never ignore it."Leeteuk assured  handing him glass of juice.

Heechul just nodded in response, he wandered around the room though he had teased Leeteuk many rimes about his apartment looking like an hospital room, it wasn't as bad as that .He loved the warmth and peaceful feeling  this place gave him.The white walls never came on his nerves like in hospital in contrasts it was soothing here.

"So what do we do?"he asked joining other who was busy looking for his albums in another room.

"We can start looking through these whichever looks good we can mark them and later finalise on them."Leeteuk suggested, putting number of albums on the table.

For next few hours they busied themselves in discussing about photographs and selecting few of them.

Leeteuk once again was amazed by Heechul's complete change of character when he was looking through the albums and trying to describe his feelings about a particular photopgraph.

Those expressions were sincere, highly enthusia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter