Just Friends..??

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heechul.....”Leeteuk yelled as he ran behind the slender man balancing the shopping bags.

Heechul ofcourse didn’t hear or didn’t care and kept on walking towards another shop.

“Yah...wait for me.......”Leeteuk shouted.

Heechul finally stopped..turning around as Leeteuk struggled with all the shopping bags trying to catch up.

“Hurry up....you are getting old.”Heechul said all serious.

Leeteuk frownned coming near.

“Yah... you are the one to blame....”He almost screamed in frustration.

“First...you dragged me here even I told you I hate shopping...”Leeteuk talked as he started walking passed Heechul.

“Then...you keep on going on from one shop to another...trying on n number of cloths...and buying almost all of them...”He kept on walking and kept on talking...

“And on top of it...you hand ME all the shopping bags...and walk in front like a... like a king....Aishh...”He screamed.

When he reached a certain distance he realized that Heechul had not spoken a single word...well that is unusual.

He looked aside to find...no one.

Confused he looked around.

He spotted Heechul talking sweetly to a girl of candy shop.

Sighing ,he stopped on his track..too tired to hold all the bags.

“See I got free candy...”Heechul chirped holding a big lollipop into his mouth.

“Here...”He offered one to frowning Leeteuk.

Leeteuk glanced at lollipop and at Heechul..his plush lips were starting to stain a shade of orange by candy.

“You are such a kid...”he commented as he turned to walk again.

“And you are as I said...an old man...look there’s a grey hair..”Heechul stuck his tongue out pocketing the other lollipop.

Leeteuk gave him a dirty look..narrowing his eyes.

“Why do I have to do it...?”He questioned as both of them walked.

“Don’t you have many friends who will be very happy to accompany you in your shopping...I really hate this...”He completed.

“Noo...They won’t come with me...”Heechul answered his lollipop.

“Huh...why so??”Leeteuk was confused..From what he had seen Heechul had a gang of obedient dongsaengs..then why won’t they come for their hyung.

Heechul smirked.

“Don’t you get it..?He asked.

Leeteuk shook his head.

“They don’t want to carry my shopping bags...”Heechul stated very innocently..

Leeteuk didn’t know what to say or how to react..

“Yahh..and what made you think I will do it...?”He asked still holding the bags.

“You looked like that type..”Heechul answered smiling as he entered a shop.

“Type..?What type..??”Leeteuk was clueless....

“Oppa...”They heard a happy cry.

A girl came in front of them..greeting Heechul with sweet smile.

“Heyy..Sunny...How are you..?”Heechul asked pinching her nose.

“Aiii oppa...that hurts..”Sunny protested...but she smiled.

“I am good oppa...where were you ...You didn’t even come when new collections were announced...?”She said pouting.

“Ahh..oppa was busy..”Heechul said as he moved through racks of cloths.

“They seem nice...great work..”He complimented Sunny...taking out a few casual shirts.

Leeteuk looked as Sunny grinned happily.

Heechul held out a shirt and looked at Leeteuk and again at shirt.

“Yah..this will look good on you...”He said coming near to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk looked at shirt it had bright red shade on it...which looked nice but funky...not really his type.

Leeteuk shook his head in response.

“Why oppa...didn’t you like it...?”Sunny asked looking at him.

“Umm No...but I..I prefer simple designs...and white..”He answered smiling kindly.

“Aigoo...we have a pink brain already and here is the white brain...”Heechul scoffed.

“Atleast...I know what color I like...”Leeteuk spoke up cutting Heechul.

“Unlike someone who is confused and take just about every color available..”He completed.

 Sunny was looking at him her eyes wide...her surprise apparent...no one had spoken to Heechul like that...Heechul was the boss...no one could deny him...or speak against him.

But very unlike him...Heechul didn’t get frustrated..or started yelling..instead he smiled..which made Sunny more surprised.

“Yah..white is a boring color...”He said.

“Quite opposite...”Leeteuk stated.

“White actually has every color in it....still so pure..”he completed taking out a white shirt.

Heechul and Sunny were both looking at him.

“Isn’t he interesting...??”Heechul asked Sunny smiling.

Sunny just nodded still a bit amused.

“So you are trying this one...?”Heechul asked looking at the shirt.

“I don’t want any cloths for now..”Leeteuk said keeping it back.

“Yah...just try it...shop for fun once in a while...go now...and try this one also...”Heechul said pushing the other in the trial room handing him both the shirt..one which he liked and white one.

He closed the trial room before Leeteuk could protest.

“Oppa...what is going on...??”Sunny asked in hushed voice all excited.

Heechul laughed looking at her excitement.

“Nothing...we are shopping...”Heechul answered picking a few shirts for himself.

“Oppaa...tell me no...you know what I meant...?”Sunny insisted.

Before Heechul could answer..Leeteuk came out wearing the shirt Heechul had liked.

Heechul smiled all happy.

“Now you should give me at least some credit...this is looking indeed very nice..white brain..”He complimented coming near to get a closer look.

He pulled up the collar from a end where it was folded a bit..making it proper.

“There...you are all set to shine..”He said.

Sunny also agreed ..the shirt was looking really great.

Leeteuk smiled.It was a nice shirt..looked bright against his fair skin..but he was really not used to wearing these type of shirts.

He stood there for some time thinking what to do.

“We are totally taking it...”Heechul continued. Pushing other in trial room once again to try other shirt.

The white shirt obviously looked good on Leeteuk..because it was sooo his color..

“Yay...now my turn...”Heechul said happily taking shirts he picked into trial room.

“I should sit down..”Leeteuk said..taking a seat...because he knew Heechul will take his own time.

Sunny smiled at him before she went to attend another customer.but she kept on taking glances at him from time to time, looking at their interactions as Heechul came out wearing shirts.

“Teuk..Isn’t this one nice...”He said looking himself at the mirror.

Leeteuk looked at bright orange shirt...the color was giving him headache.

“It’s too bright...but again does my opinion matter...??”He stated..because this had happened before in other shops.

“Yeah it does...So this is a no no...”Heechul asked.

“A complete no no...”Leeteuk said amused..Heechul and listening to his opinion...that’s odd.

“But I like this color...”Heechul pouted.

“it’s giving me headache...”Leeteuk said sincerely.

“Ohh..how bad..”Heechul stated going into the trial room.

Bored Leeteuk got up to roam around ...Today’s day had been hectic...Heechul had called in early morning saying there is a very very important and urgent work and he should accompany him.

Leeteuk had thought of saying no because it he had decided to sleep like whole day because of heavy workload in the office on weekdays.

But he had said yes anyways and as usual reached the meeting place minutes prior to time to wait for Heechul...he had become so used to this habit.

But he went mad and cursed himself when he came to know what Heechul’s important and urgent work was.

Shopping...Leeteuk hated it...going from one shop to another...wasting tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter