y Free And Single

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But hyung, I really don't need any new suit."Siwon argued for nth time.

"Aishh..will you stop complaining already. I just want to give you a gift. God, and you call me a drama queen."Heechul rolled his eyes. They were on their way towards Zhou Mi and Sungmin's shop.

"Rella, if you are doing it because I have been helping you with that fundraiser, then you know..."

"Aigoo ,will you ever stop?When someone offers you a gift you should just accept it happily. Besides, I want you to look very exclusive on that day."Heechul dismissed the younger as  they neared the shop.

Siwon sighed, he could never win against Heechul could he?

"Palllii, Mimi mentioned about some very nice new collection. You need to get out of your boring old fashioned suits anyways."Heechul went on talking.

"We bought some of them only few months back Rella. Are they already old fashioned? "Siwon questioned, knowing very well what would be the response.

"You my dear dongsaeng ,know nothing about changing trends of fashion."Siwon have had it by hearted. He mouthed all of it as Heechul uttered them while entering the shop.

"Ahh hyung, what brought you here today?"Sungmin welcomed Heechul with cheerful smile on his face.He started to say something else but actually ended fumbling something when he saw Siwon entering after the older, clearly not expecting the man there.

"Language Mini ah.Say something that we can understand."Heechul tried to suppress smile tugging on his lips.Sungmin tried to keep his polite smile on, trying not to blush.

Siwon , oblivious to everything just gave a quick bow, greeting other. Though both of them, Zhou Mi and Sungmin were occasionally be part of their gang, he hadn't really talked to Sungmin much. He was more close to Zhou Mi, may be because he felt Sungmin is always awkward in his company.

"Hyung ?Ah Siwon , you are here too."Zhou Mi came out with a bright smile on his face.

"I was more of a dragged here."Siwon informed, giving suggestive glance towards Heechul.

"Oh, is that so? Why? You don't like meeting us or what?"Zhou Mi asked mischievously, making Siwon go into his, 'no I didn't mean it that way' mode with the hand gestures and all.

"He is such a whiny baby. We are here to get a suit. I want something formal yet trendy for him."Heechul voiced his requirements, completely ignoring Siwon's protests.

"Ahh, yeah sure. Let me show you some. We have this new collection and response is really good."Zhou Mi offered smiling, guiding them.

"Ahh..Why don't you show him some, Mini ah?"Heechul's words felt like a sudden bomb attack to Sungmin, because he was hardly expecting them. He was all ready to go hide in his shell till the tall man would leave the shop.

He glanced up to find three set of eyes on him, Heechul's was expecting and firm, Zhou Mi's was confused and , he didn't dare to look at third one.

"Umm, me? I was..hyung..that is...the thing is..."Sungmin slapped himself mentally. Here he was unable to form a proper sentence in presence of Siwon and Heechul wanted him to help Siwon...yeah right.

"Hyung, it's ok.I can help him just fine. Are you doubting my skills suddenly? "Zhou Mi tried to joke, taking in state of short man, knowing very well how other would be in front of Siwon.

"Ahh stop it.I know you can but so can he right?I want to talk to you about something anyways. Wae? Mini ah, do you have any problem being in Siwon's company? " Heechul as persistent as he was ,dragged on with a faint mischievous tone.

Sungmin shot a nervous look towards Siwon, trying to see younger's reaction which was equally uncomfortable. Just why wouldn't Heechul leave him alone?

"Ummm we can talk later right? Or as I show some of the designs?"Zhou Mi argued, he seriously wanted Sungmin to do it.It was great chance after all but deadly glares the older was sending towards him were silently urging him to get the man out of this awkward situation.

"Aishh, why is it so difficult? Here Mini ah , I hand over you this prince charming. Now both of you get lost and come out only when his suit is finalized. Don’t care about my or Mimi's opinions because we trust your skills Mini..now get in there..Shooo."

Heechul had uttered these words as he nearly dragged Siwon into the trial rooms and pushed Sungmin after him, closing the door after giving a sweet smile to both of his dongsaengs.

He stood at door for few seconds his ear to the door, before turning with a smile on his face. Zhou Mi was giving strange looks to him but he ignored them, turning to listen closely once again. There was no sound from the room so he was sure both of them must be still standing awkwardly, thinking of numerous ways they could get out of this situation. Ha..as if!

"Ummm, hyung? What exactly are you doing?"Zhoum Mi asked poking his shoulder, but was shhhed immediately.

Younger stood there looking at these actions in confusion for some time, thinking how Sungmin must be surviving this situation t considering his huge nervousness around Siwon. Until, it finally clicked and then he was surprised but really? how would Heechul knew?

"Hyung? could it be?"he trailed off, may be he was thinking too much and might actually blurt out something to Heechul. But his hyung's behavior was telling him otherwise. He started pouting, but then Heechul's glare steadied on him.

"By the way, for your information, You are SO dead for not telling me about this."Heechul said eyeing the younger.

"Imagine me alone doing all the efforts to observe it and then confirm it and finding out different ways to hook them...it's tiring you know, and when I do come up with an awesome plan like this ,you go on saying I will help.. I will help..god, Mimi ah you are such a dork and that pink brain, I wonder what mess he would do but what the heck?he needs to start somewhere. But come to think of it, both of them are 'oh so awkward' with each other..Ohh..why do I even try with those two idiots...WHAT?"Heechul stopped his blabbering, demanding an explanation about Zhou Mi's current idiotic look. Younger was gawking at him but at the same time was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hyungg...hyung.hyung...you are awesome and fantastic so so great."Heechul tried to recover from younger pouncing on him so suddenly.

"Aigoo ,stop that.And I know I am  awesome and all other things."Heechul said trying to control his dongsaeng bouncing like a two year old.

"Yeah.Hyung, Thank you for observing it and helping Sungmin hyung.I wanted to help him as well and I wanted to talk to you about this, but I...I was not sure about your relationship with Siwon.To be exact, his feelings towards you.I mean you two...are so close.It..It looks so intimate sometimes."Zhou Mi felt relieved , finally able to put his views in front of other.

Heechul just smiled sinking deep in thoughts. He couldn't blame others for thinking about his relationship with Siwon that way.

"I would say it's special, but it's complicated Mi.I sure love him but not in that way. That kid, he is a big pabo.No matter how much I try ,I just can't get him to start thinking about himself more and stop worrying about me. I want him to open his eyes and look around for once..."Heechul sighed, hoping his tactics to work this time. He wanted other to get all the happiness he deserves , which Heechul knew he would not be able to give him.

"You two sure have a special bond hyung."Zhou Mi agreed, but he was still skeptical about something.

"Hmmm, but I hope Mini hyung is not making a fool of himself right now, he really freaks out whenever he is around Siwon."

****

Sungmin stood helplessly because he really didn't know what to say or do. He wondered what had gotten into Heechul for trapping him in a situation like this.

Rubbing his hands together, he nervously glanced at tall man standing just some distance away from him, that didn't help his thumping heart.

Siwon was not looking at other, actually he was trying to look in every direction other than the designer, having exact same questions. WHAT has gotten into Heechul all of a sudden?

Gifting new suit to him was ok, but why can only Sungmin help him? Zhou Mi would have been much better. With Sungmin ,basic interaction was going to be a big problem.

Sungmin sighed deeply, flinching when Siwon observed it. He tried to give a small smile.

"Ummm, should we..we see them?"He asked slowly.

Siwon raised an eyebrow when other suddenly proved that he have voice and can actually talk. After giving a short nod he followed older.Sungmin suddenly felt lost because he didn't know what Siwon would like, he had seen the younger in casual attires more. But he was the designer here, and had to act like one.

"We introduced new range recently, these ones..ummm, can be looked in both ways ,fresh casual  or more of formal. “he talked fetching a few of them, his back to other.

"Umm,you have these with neon piping at the borders, these ones with horizontal strips which are quite popular with our customers , or these designed to look traditional but with modern designs’ ,the fabric have a self texture giving it a unique look which is different for every color.Oh, by the way...ummm you..do you have any particular color in mind?"Sungmin asked finally gaining courage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter