A New Start....

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been a few weeks since then..Since Leeteuk woke up in his apartment with a huge hangover....a throbbing headache and no memory whatsoever as to how exactly he got home.

He knew it was Heechul because he found a note on his side table with an aspirin and glass of water...note simply said...you will need it duck face :D...Leeteuk had rolled his eyes in that state also and groaned in pain because of it later.

He didn’t think how Heechul got to know where he leaves...or how much time he was in his apartment or..what all exactly happened after he lost his consciousness..he didn’t want to know...He was all but thankful that it was over..and he was embarrassed..His colleagues had eaten his head out asking how his date was..Considering how happy and excited he was about it..they all were expecting a big gossip out of it...and Leeteuk’s position was becoming more and more tight as all of them one by one started asking his questions..

Questions ranged from How was it? was she pretty? What did you say?.......to Did you get lucky..? and Leeteuk couldn’t help but get all red face listening to it....He didn’t answer to any one of them of course..just smiling in the response...At the end of the day they all concluded that he blew off it once again like always and .....what?... are you thinking they left him alone....NOO...they just changed the questions..

“What did you say this time...?”...”Did you do something stupid...?””Don’t tell me you discussed about Korea’s economy and current affairs...?”  “Aigoo.. poor girl...must have been dead bored...” and then they all laughed at him..not that he really minded them..He was happy that he didn’t have to tell them about the blunder he had made...that this time it was more than just boring talks..he actually went out with a...MAN....oh wait it was not a date...dinner yeah...Aishhh..How embarrassing....

Days passed.Leeteuk’s life was on it’s usual track office to home ..home to office most of the time...But he couldn’t really forget this bizarre date of his...nor could he forget Heechul...and magical atmosphere on the dance floor...It felt like he was not himself..like he was free..with no worries what so ever and....happy..very happy...Leeteuk never thought just dancing could make him this happy....

At one side he was relieved that no one knew about him meeting Heechul and he doesn’t need to see him again....neither their lifestyle was same nor their thinking...and Heechul’s club was opposite side of where Leeteuk lived...there is no way they would cross their paths again...as very rightly stated by Heechul, he had no intentions of meeting the feminine man again...But what if Heechul suddenly comes in front of him one day..how should he react? like a stranger...should he say something or just pass by....?Leeteuk would think about it often..Unconsciously...

Heechul never tried to contact him ...he didn’t need to Leeteuk thought...He must have met many people like himself...and for a person like Heechul it’s very easy to forget incident like that one ....or a person like Leeteuk was...simple..boring...But for Leeteuk no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t forget it...the harder he tried to run away from it more he thought about it...

“I should have at least said  thanks”He would think...for Heechul to bring home safely...otherwise he would be lying god knows where and for how long..He had not thought about the consequences when he gulped down those drinks...forgetting world around him..But Heechul was there for him that day...so he should at least say thanks right...?He would pick up the phone to dial  number but decide against it at the last minute...thinking it’s better this way...and what he was going to say...wasn’t he the one who wanted to get away from Heechul as quickly as possible and never to look back...then??

But as a good he was..Leeteuk really had a simple and honest heart...It didn’t feel right not to thank a person who had helped him...So he decided to call ...finally dialled the number...thinking of what to say..He initially decided to just say thank you and hang up...that was the plan until...until call was received.

“Hello...”came the voice from other end.

Leeteuk went blank...He didn’t know what to say all of a sudden.

“Hello...Who’s there....”Heechul asked.

Still no answer. Leeteuk was looking for words..It looked like Heechul didn’t save his number..why should he anyway? ummm...what was he gonna say again..?

“Yay...Say something...If you have called..then TALK...”Heechul yelled from other end...

“Ummm...It’s..It’s me Leeteuk...”He said slowly, introducing himself...

“Huh...?Who..?”Heechul seemed to forgotten him.

“Leeteuk sighed.Why was he expecting Heechul to remember him.

“We..we met on Valentine’s day...I am Leeteuk..remember..?”He tried again.

The line was silent for some time ...like Heechul is searching his memory for this name...

“Ahhh...Duck face...It’s you...”Heechul finally seemed to recognize him.

Leeteuk frowned. He really hated this nick name given by Heehcul.

“Yay..don’t tell me you woke up from your drunken state just today...OMO....”Heechul said laughing.

“You were completely wasted ....you are not a regular drinker are you....figures...”He  continued.

Leeteuk just rolled his eyes.

“About that...I just ..just wanted to say thanks...for taking me home that day...”He stated the reason for his call.

“Ohh..it’s ok...besides are you sure nothing happened between us that night..I mean you...were wasted as I said...and ..I could do just about anything I wanted....”Heechul’s voice was devilish.

“Ehhh..?”Leeteuk flinched...

He hadn’t thought about it..Whoa...this is was new angle...just why why WHY did he call this devil?And Why did he clicked on that stupid dating site that day....and what did he see in this monster ‘Lady Hee Hee’ person...wasn’t he all happy and peaceful... alone!

“Yay...did you have heart attack or something...??”Heechul’s voice broke the silence.

“I was just kidding...Geez...you are too much, duck face....!!”He added playfully.

“It’s Leeteuk and not duck face...I just wanted to say thanks and I guess I did it...so I am done now...”Leeteuk was frustrated...the thought of ‘something happened..?’ was eating his head now.

“Well..yeah..pretty much...But who told you just a thanks will do...?”Heechul questioned.

“What do you mean....?”Leeteuk was clueless.

“I had to literally carry you home..you were sprawled all over me...and you are damn heavy....and more than anything....I had to listen to your stupid drunken talks..... Continuously....bla bla bla...la..la...la...la....Geez...you have a wild imagination duck face...”Heehcul laughed loudly.

Leeteuk was embarrassed he was a light drinker...He generally never had this much...Did he say something embarrassing...?...God...why was this happening to him..?

“Say...what are you doing tomorrow...and don’t tell me working because it’s weekend....so you must be free,since you don’t have many friends........you have to treat me....”Heechul demanded.

Treat...what ?do he have to meet this man once again?...He was frighten by the thought only..

“I am...I am quite busy...”He tried to avoid it.

“Hey look..it would be bad if you are lying to me...because if you are I would come to your work place and tell everyone the mess up you did...I am so sure they would love to hear it...because you...you must have kept it under tight wrap...SO what is it....?”Heechul threaten.

“Huh...what...?how do you know where I work...?”Leeteuk cried in surprise.

“I know duck face...believe me I know...So meet me tomorrow ok....I will tell you the place...and if you won’t well you know what will happen...and remember I hate waiting.....”Heechul hung up before Leeteuk could say anything.

Leeteuk cursed looking at the phone....what the hell?..Did Heechul mean what he said...what an evil man....Where exactly was his brain when he was sending the request that day...to ...to THIS lady...yeah it was lost in those eyes...stupid Teukie...He cursed himself...not paying attention..stupid...stupid...stupid.....

He sat down helplessly...Thinking of how Heechul was,he could do anything to get what he wants...that stubborn monster...Aishhh....what if he really comes to his office..what if his colleague come to know about his DATE...they would die laughing...and maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter