This is me,Leeteuk..!!

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pink..Red..White...Chocolates, cakes, balloons, greetings...Heart shape here and heart shape there..Aishh...

Leeteuk thought as he walked on the streets looking at all the preparations..Of ‘Valentine’s Day’ of course... it was less than a week away now. And there was some kind of excitement everywhere...like ..like love is in the air.......

“Why do people need a special day confessing their love anyway? “He mumbled observing a guy at a gift shop who was busy looking at various gifts, confused may be.

It was not like He hated this particular day or something.But somehow he didn’t like it also..I mean who would like to be alone on Valentine’s Day.

Leeteuk’s love life had been messed up since his last relationship ummm..a year and half ago may be.

Two years..they dated for two long years but then she felt like they don’t understand each other anymore.And it was over just like that.No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t really convince her.

After that he tried ..tried to move on...trying to meet new girls..even went on dates which his mom fixed up for him...But..

Leeteuk was not really..umm what do you call it..Social type..He had very few friends..he lived alone in a small apartment..He..He was overall such a simple guy. It was hard for him to get along with someone quickly...For him it was a slow and steady process. Because he never really looked for quick flings and one night stands.’One with expiry date printed on it’...Hmmmm..

He wanted someone who understands him and will accept him as he was..and most importantly love him with all her heart...and be on his side like...always....

He thought he had found her once when he was in that relationship..but well that didn’t work.

And unfortunately for him every girl he met after that ,in this one year ...had little patience to get to know him ..his simplicity...they would almost immediately categorize him as....Boring...

Well.. tough luck Leeteuk...

He remembered his last valentine’s  date.

His long relationship had just ended then and he was sad. And somehow he didn’t want to be alone on such a lovey dovey day.So he did something unusual..He asked one of his colleague out on date...Generally he would avoid office romance ...Don’t even ask why...no distraction from work...Hmmm..another Leeteuk policy.... so don’t fret..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter