Best Date Ever??

Someone Like You...Or May Be Not !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leeteuk was excited. The special day which looked unwanted and exaggerated till yesterday had suddenly became magical and beautiful again. He waited..waited eagerly thinking about things he will do on this special day...his plans for this special date with ohh..very beautiful lady.

 

His colleagues looked at him weirdly as he sat on his desk lost in the thoughts..a smile plastered on his face. He had already thought about place he would take his lady.

 

“Say...Teuk did you by any chance got a date or something...?”One of them asked him.

 

He smiled.

 

“Hmm...I am sure this will be very interesting...”He stated dreamily.

 

He counted days going over his plans again and again in his mind..

Finally it was Valentine’s Day...Today he will meet his lady...Wow he was SO excited.

 

The day at the office went breezily as everyone was busy dreaming about their own dates and working of course (^_-)

 

He rushed to his apartment as soon as clock ticked 6.He had about an hour to get ready. He showered taking his time, a small smile still stuck on his face as he remembered those beautiful eyes..How he loved them...and now he is going to meet the owner of those feline eyes..he was actually going to meet this beauty..! He dressed carefully trying to look his best, checking mirror again and again.

 

He hurriedly left; checking mirror one last time when clock struck 7.He couldn’t be late...

 

He stood there holding a small flower basket...He had originally thought of red one’s but then he thought that it would be too forward for first date..then he had thought about white one’s but those would be very plain on such colourful day..so he had settled on pink..He smiled looking at box of white chocolate..He hoped that his date would like it..He stood there waiting for his date to arrive.. full in anticipation...

 

Those eyes..that’s what he first recognized as he looked at them from a distance..They were highlighted with thick of eyeliner..so beautiful..He thought.His heart started to beat fast..

 

From where he stood he could only see face of his date walking towards him. He watched in daze as the other came nearer... thin frame, hair tied loosely behind... few locks of hair falling on face hiding the catty eyes now and then... slightly, cute nose, pink glossy pouty lips..clear milky skin glowing against black suit..wow..

 

Wait...black ‘suit’?...Hmmm...peculiar choice for a date..He thought..He was more of expecting gown or dress or something... doesn’t all girls wear these kinds of cloths..But he shook off these thoughts... after all lady was not like other girls is she..??

 

So he waited smiling as his date approached him...dazing him with beautiful smile.HIs heart was thumping now

 

Seeing his date in front of him..while admiring the beauty he thought something was amiss ...Though the lady flaunt very thin frame and beautiful delicate features..they were actually a bit .....masculine..Even with the way the other was standing.. with one hand in pocket...it was odd..isn’t it? He stared at the other with slight confusion on his face.

 

“Hi there...Leeteuk isn’t it...I am Heechul...”the other said smiling at him.

 

Leeteuk flinched.Like his thumping heart is stuck in his throat now....What the..the voice..Definitely masculine..His eyes widen as he realized what must have happened...

 

“You...you are a man...”he managed to say shock written all over his face.

 

“Yup..last time I checked..” his date, Heechul said winking.

 

“Are these for me...??”Heechul grinned looking at flowers”wow you bought white chocolates also...”He continued reaching for them.

 

Leeteuk took a step behind..still confused.

 

“But..but your profile name..it was ‘Lady’ HeeHee..?”He stated emphasizing on word ‘Lady’.

“Yeah..it is...But my real name is Heec...”Heechul paused narrowing his eyes, looking at the dumbstruck face in front of him..And then he realized it..

 

“DON'T tell me...”He burst into laughter.

 

“You thought I am a girl...didn’t you...”He managed to speak in between in his laughter fits.

 

Leeteuk’s face fell when he realized what he has done..stupid..what had he gotten himself into...blame it on those beautiful eyes....Aishh...He felt stupid standing there getting laughed at.

 

He frowned looking at Heechul, who was still laughing uncontrollably.

 

Heechul calmed down a bit when his stomach started hurting, taking pity on Leeteuk.

 

“Hmmm...this seems to be a problem..but we are here anyway..so let’s just get finish with our date or whatever it is...”He suggested still controlling his laughter a bit.

 

Leeteuk was horrified..going on date with a man was beyond his thinking...forget actually doing it..nope

 

“Nooo...”He cried thinking about it.

 

“I can’t I am not ga...you know...I am straight...I..I can’t”He fumbled with words..horror written all over his face.

 

Heechul narrowed his eyes. He also had waited for this particular day..and it was already ruined by stupid mistake of this idiot standing in front of him...but he wasn’t going to take it...

 

“Look duck face, It is NOT my mistake that you were dazzled by my beauty so much that you forgot to check that I am a man...that’s entirely your fault...”He stated furiously.

 

“And..I will NOT let you ruin my day..just because you are straight or whatever..that is not my concern anyways..It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter