all his fault

i want you

Byunghun's pov:

'There i was on the floor panting, screaming, and crying, with blood all over the ground. Sweat visual like if i had been running for hours, laying down lifeless, scared that i might never see Chunji, my friends, or the baby. That guy had hit me and left me a big scare on my stomach where he had struggled to get me that i hit the side of the table leaving a big opening not only that i was bleeding down there as well but i didn't know why i was not a virgen, once he was done and all dressed was looked at me, he chuckled before saying 'It's not over, Not yet.' then it all turned black.'

"AAhhhHHHh!!!" i woke up yelling, and noticing sweat covering my body i looked around trying to figure out where i was. Slowly i felt the spot beside me move, i turned my head and to my suprise saw Chunji.

"Byungie? what hapened? Did you have a bad dream?" Chunji said carresing my cheek ' more like a bad memory' i just nodded tears forming at the edge of my eyes.

"No. shhh, shhh,shhh. it's okay just go back to sleep." He then grabbed me and made me lean against his chest slowly he started rocking me back and forward. I blushed and looked up at him smiling then i wispered a 'Thank you'. It was nice to have some peace and quite but one thing i liked was that Chunji would always know how to comfort someone. With one hand he pressed me to his chest and with the other ha started playing with my hair which felt really GOOD. Right when i was about to fall asleep Chunji broke the silence.

"Byungie," He wispered a bit. "hmm?" i was a bit to sleepy to even bother to open my eyes. "w...what happened in America?" My eyes widen 'Where did he find out? Who told him?' i looked up at him eyes wide.

"N....no...nothing." i said as i looked back down i slowly pushed my self off of him and layed on the bed with my back facing him. I quickly wiped the tear that started to fall on my cheek i then faced him and scooted over and patted the space next to me. He then layed next to me and i covered him with the covers.

"Okay tell me how i got here and if the baby is ok? and i will tell you what happened in America. Deal?" Chunji was thinking about it  "Deal." He said smiling probably liking where this was going.

"Umm....you jumped out of the window cause my mom was there then you threw up later you ust started bleeding." Chunji said a bit fast.

"Wait how did i start bleeding?" yeah i didn't remember anything. "aha, you said 2 questions not 3." he said with a cocky smile, i pouted "Besides i don't even know." He said looking down with a seriouse face on "That's why i want o know what happened in America, The doctor said something reopened but i don't know what opened. And Niel almost told me yesterday but everyone shushed him....."  From that point on i wasn't paying attention anymore the only thing that kept replaying in my head was the fact that something reopened like my dream... i quickly picked up my shirt an noticed that Chunji had stoped his sentence and looked at me wide eyed. I traced his eyes till they landed a bit not where i was expected somwhere near my . I looked and my eyes widened as well A scar! I quickly pulled my shirt down and got up angry once i stood up my lower part was BURNING!

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I fell down on the floor tears forming. I couldn't help it my life was miserable and it was all his fault!!!

"OMG! Byungie!!! The doctor said to not get up! just lay back down!"He came running to me and tried picking me up but i just kept pushing him away. i got up again and the pain sticked again

"ugnnnn!" i still made my way in pain going to the door i wanted to know what the doctor had done to me and for what reason.

"NOOOO! BYUNGIE!!!" he grabbed me and picked me up i kept pushing him away even though i was in his arms "STOP!! ITS BAD FOR THE BABY!!!" He yelled at me i stared at him eyes wide "Look it's not like i wanted to yell at you but you need to lay down." He placed me back on the bed, I looked away quite mad at him "Fine, tell Taemin to get his in here!" I hissed at him

"Byungie please don't be mad at m....." i interupted him

"Just go!" He sighed and left, Moments later he came in with Taemin. "so i see you'r awake hu..." he said smiling until i interupted him aswell.

"WTFREAK DID YOU DO TO ME?!!" He looked at me eyes wide as well as Chunji " Well you see we stiched it." he said normaly, my eyes widen 'DAMN I HATE THIS DOCTOR!!!' "stich what up?" Chunji said but no one put attention to him i looked at him but then the doctor started talking again so i looked away :(

"Look i know you'r a bit dissapointed but since he did that to you it was to spread and it...." OMG! THIS DOCTOR IS STUPID! CHUNJI IS RIGHT THERE!!! I had to do something fast before Chunji found out what he was talking about.

"CHUNJI!!" i yelled, He got startled and looked at me "GET OUT!" i continued he hesitated for a minute till he finally left.

"okay let me say this better, since his ____ was to big for you'r ____ it streached it open ripping it a bit so that is why you'r doctor sent you over here where we had to stich it. But since yesterday you decided to jump out of a window it ripped open you might have no noticed though." We just kept yelling and screaming at each other it finally ended with a slam and things crshing i came out with red, puffy, swollen eyes. I grabed Chunji's arm.

"Chunji let's go home," he was looking back at the  doctor who had a black eye and shook his head. on our way home it was silent.

"soo~ umm.. you can walk now?" Chunji said trying to lift the spirit, i nodded my head to angry and tiered to talk "Look you never did tell me what happened in Am...."i interupted him.

"P..please lets not talk about it r-ight n..no..now."i said trying to hold my tears ,Chunji frowned and agreed once we got home Chunji picked me up and took me inside i blushed and i don't even know why it was just a sudden instinct. Chunji put me in bed and kissed my cheek  but i wanted to feel loved right now so i kissed him, Chunji gladly accepted and kissed me back. And later we both fell asleep together in his arms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guy i hope you like ^^ it is a bit crappy but i just needed to right since i had lots of time and wanted to make it count.

well subscribe plz ^-^