Smiling

i want you

No one's pov:

Byunghun was staring at Chunji who's eyes were wide open. O.O Byunghun then looked down sad "i'll go to you'r house later to explain some more." with that he left him eyes widen looking into air.

***

Chanhee's pov:

"Chanhee." Changjo got nothing in responce, He sighed he was now getting irratated "LEE CHANHEE! have you been listening to anything he said?!"Chunji snaped back to reality. "huh....oh sorry i have." Chunji was still thinking 'who's baby could that be?' Changjo looked mad and looked right at Chunji. "YOU'RS! Who's else?!" Chunji then just realized that he said that outloud.  'Changjo said that was MY baby! OMG! THAT'S MY BABY!' Chunji then ran out to look for Byunghun. He looked and looked but just couldn't find him! he finaly looked for the last place he thought and THERE he was, at the blossom trees. The place where they shared there first kiss. He was sitting down looking at the sky. "BYUNGIE!" Byunghun turned around a bit shock from the out come.

Byunghun's pov:

What the heck was that! i turned around and to my suprise it was Chunji"Ch....Chanie! what are you doing here!" he came to me and huged me, he then wispered into my ear " i'm here for you." i felt like crying he accepted me. He looked me in the eyes "why didn't you just tell me?" i looked down " i thought you wouldn't accept me." he smiled "i want you to know that i will always accept you cause i love you." i smiled he then leaned in and kissed me. after awile he pushed away "you never did tell you'r parents about us." Chunji shook his head "you see my dad just got in a acident about 3 weeks ago." I was suprised to hear that i mean Chunji got very well with his dad. i didn't have parents at the age of 12 i escaped the orphanage and then i took care of myself but i never told chunji i just told him that my mom died of a sickness and that my dad left me at the age of 15 so that he wouldn't worry as much. "but i will tell my mom and i bet she will agree cause she likes us." he smiled "ok" i smiled back 

***

Chunji came knocking on my door i opened it he looked sad "she said no, she was angry i guess it's because my dad didn't like us and now that he is gone she don't like us." he looked down sad on the verge of crying "Chanie it's ok" "yeah umm....can you live with me?"now i was confused i thought his mom didn't accept us "What do you mean?....i thought she didn't accept you." "yeah she doesn't accept us but i don't live with her anymore." when did Chunji move out of his parents house? "Why do you want me to live with you?" "Cause you'r pregnate and we need to take total care of it even if my mom doesn't accept us." he smiled he always seems happy like there could be a care in the world. "well ok i will move my stuff and i'll be...." Chunji interupted me "No you won't first thing you will do is to my house and get some rest." i pouted i'm bearly in my first month and i'm all ready being pampered i didn't want to start an argument so i just asked him for his address and left. why i was walking i was thinking about this happy day ^_^ which made me get lossed Lucky me i found Changjo "Changjo!" he turned around "Byunghun i thought i told you to stay at the house." " i did but you see Chanie want's me to stay at his house but i kinda got lost do you know where he lives?"he looked confused "why didn't he just come pick you up?" "he went to go get my stuff." he sighed " well lucky you i know where he lives but come i will drop you off there it isn't right for a pregnate boy to be walking at night."another one that wants to pamper me i got in his car and once we got there he ended up taking me all the way into the house "Chunji seems happy." he said "What do you mean? he is always happy." Changjo was still looking down " He didn't smile when you left, he really didn't he was always so emotional no expresions but when you guys came back from the blossoms he smiled and i just couldn't help but feel my heart bump faster i thought that you could be the only reason and only one who could make him smile." he was getting teary "I love my friends so much that it was so painful to see him not smile and today he finally smiled cause he knew he had you back and that nothing could seperate you guys." My eyes widen and i felt guilty he all of a sudden got up and left i was left here thinking everything he said. Chunji came home momments later "Byungie I'm BACK!" he creeped behind me and hugged me " did you like the house?"he said i turned around and noticed he was smiling i then remembered everything Changjo told me and i got sensitive ( since i'm pregnate) i was really the only one who could make him smile like he does now, I started crying "OMG! Byungie what's wrong?! are you hurrt?!" i just hugged him "I'm sorry Chanie~ *Sob* I love you." i quickly kissed him and then went back to hugging he smiled and huged me back " I know i love you too."

***********************************************

hi guys sorry Chunji really didn't react but i will bring something to this story to make it up for you guys hope you like and plz subscribe! ^_^