Damn

i want you

Byunghun's pov:

I was pushed to the wall as Tia came running and huged Chunji, Chunji huged her back which got me mad..... well Jealouse. We kept walking and they were talking about stuff and how Tia is now going out with Changjo. That hit me 'Why is Tia going out with Changjo if i thought she liked Chunji? Is she over him? Does that mean i can go back to normal with Chunji?' I kept thinking of the possibilitys but none got me. Chunji probably noticed me spacing out. "Byungie... come over here." He said as he waved the air on his right for me to follow. I smiled but Tia was just glaring at me so i knew she didn't want me to be next to him, i sighed and was about to reject him when Ricky came running to me. I smiled knowing that i wouldn't have to hurt his feelings and Cap came with Niel to talk to them, soon enough Changjo came and we were all going to school. At times i would notice Chunji staring at me... But i didn't turn his direction trying to act like i didn't know he was staring. When we got there we all went to our classes but i didn't even tell Chunji good bye as i was the first to leave. I sat by ricky's seat since i had missed B-day so i was back to A-day. Ricky came momments later.

"i was right!" he said and smiled and sat on his seat which was next to me, i sat in confusion.

"What?" he turned to me and smiled before putting his stuff down.

"Chunji was looking for you, i told him you might have been here so he just went to class." He said and right when he finished the teacher came in and she looked mad and tired, actualy she looked sad and she has obviously been crying. But no one said anything not trying to push her buttons. I sighed and wasn't feeling good all her yelling was giving me a headache a big one! Suddenly Tia came in the class again looking for me again, so again i went out and we went to that same dark room.

"What do you want?" i said fustrated.

"Okay so i bet you heard about me and Changjo right? Well just to let you know i don't like him! Never will! I only luv Chunji!!" She said as she fliped her hair.

"SO..... is that it? Cause i missed to many days to just sit here and hear you gossip." her jaw droped and she gave me an evil glare.

"Look pregnant boy!" i flinched at those words, it's like she knew my weak spot! "I'm telling you this because Changjo is obssed with me and i know that you know that everybody knows that he will do anything to keep me and him in a good relationship so don't push it!! Anywho yesterday Ricky was telling me to break up with him cause i don't even love him! he was crying and everything... poor boy imagine what would happen if Changjo found out?" She said as her freind Jessica came out with her hair picked up.

"You wouldn't!" i said between my teeth very mad. She smiled and laughed with Jessica before looking back at me.

"Try me."

"What do you want!!!" i yelled pissed.

"Ohh..don't worry it easy just break up with Chunji." She said as she started to play with her hair.

"You said i didn't have to break up with him!" I Yelled angry

"i know what i said but you will still be here if you break up so yeah." she gave me a duh face. "Or you can have the front row seat to see Ricky get beat up by his ex." She said smiling evily. I had a hard time thinking. "Look just break up with him before lunch if not go up the top of the school building, see you there." she said before walking off.

"DAMNN!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled as i punched the wall.

*****************************************************************************

Sorry for another short chapter :( i'm really busy and i can't tell my mom no when she wants to go out.

Hope you liked and comment plz ^_^