sick"

i want you

Byunghun's Pov:

I had been going to Changjo's lately and he seemed so attached to Ricky like by his side all the time... 24/7. I thought it was cute and Ricky didn't seem to mind he had even stoped going to his tutor. And they always seemed happy that i envied them... Because for me i one day went out in the rain when Chunji wasn't home to get some chocolate -That was so good *[]*- and got sick. 

BUT don't worry about me since i got scolded by Chunji and he avoided me for 3 days but now he noticed that i'm not getting any better he's been by m side all the time and i should be happy but i'm not.

Chunji came into my room. "Are you feeling better?" He placed a ice patch on my head.

"Of course." I tried to put on my best smile but i felt my lip twitching, he stared at me with sad eyes and i just looked away.

"You know you shouldn't push yourself. You'r only putting stress on yourself and it's bad for the baby. " He said and i rolled my eyes before sitting up from the bed slowly. "What are you doing?" He asked worried in his eyes.

"I'm getting up what else does it look like i'm doing?" I chuckled a bit and got off the bed only to be pushed harshly down. "!!" I yelled my body hurt like hell!

"I'm sorry but to get better you should stay here in bed." he said and looked at me in the eyes.

"Dude! i'm just going to the bathroom." i said and tried to push his hands away from me but he kept putting them back on.

"No!! Stay here! You need rest!" He said and put the covers on me but i onl pushed them off.

"YOU WANT ME TO PISS ON THE BED?!" i asked and he sighed "Chunji snap out of it i'm not going to break! i don't want to be treated like glass!" I yelled and got off the bed before slowly and weakly making my way to the bathroom.

 

CHUNJI'S POV:

Hunnie~ why did you have to be so...... BABO and go out in the rain?

Please don't die on me

 

BYUNGHUN'S POV: 

'Aghhhh!!! My body hurts.' I thought and looked into the mirror. I looked really pale and i had bags under my eyes..... in other words i looked horrible. I kept staring when suddenly my vision blured and i got a painful headache then everything went black.

 

"Changjo~" Ricky sang and backed hugged Changjo. Changjo smiled and turned to him before placing a quick peck on the lips. 

"Hey baby why did you stop seeing your tutor? Didn't you need help on math?" Ricky eyes widened but he ended up smiling and kissed Changjo

"Because i have a better tutor that teaches better stuff." Ricky said and kissed Changjo's neck before pushing him down on the bed and getting on top of him. "Could you teach me with science?" Ricky smiled and moved his hips up.

"Why science?" Changjo asked and ricky kissed him and took his shirt off.

"Cause i want you to expirement with me." He said and his lips

 

"Hey have ou heard Bungie is sick?" Niel said

"Yeah and pregnant it could be really bad for the baby." Cap snorted niel shifted a bit.

"speaking of babys.... umm i'm pregnant."  Caps eyes widened and he ran to niel and kissed him before caring niel.

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!" caps said a lot of times  niel laughed and kissed him

"I know you do and i do too."

*********************************************************************

GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LOOOOONG TIME!! also sorry it's short i know :( guys my 'y' is acting up so if something doesn't have a 'y' sorry