sorry

i want you

I KNOW I'M LATE!!! PLZ FORGIVE ME!!! x,C

BYUNGHUN'S POV:

Chunji was at school today and i had just finished my 2 hours with jessica. So i was at home sitting on the couch doing nothing but watching boring T.V till someone knocked. I got up the couch making my way towards the door. 'Chunji's home early?' I opened the door.

"Chun~"My singing was interupted when i saw a tall, somewhat handsomed face, black haired boy standing there smiling.

"Hey, Babe." He said and kissed my cheek.

 

***

Chunji's pov:

I was walking home happy. 'Byunghun was gonna be so happy when he see's me holding this. xD'. I was at my porch and opened the door to the house.

"Byunghun!!" i said once the door was wide enough to look in. I was a bit suprised when i didn't see byunghun but shrugged it off'maybe he's sleeping.' I thought.

"I'M HOME~!" i yelled and got nothing in return. I pouted 'aish byunghun.' I made my way up stairs and in our bedroom but was suprised when i saw no one there. "Byunghun?" I said and looked all over the room. "Come out." I said and looked under the bed.

I started reacting seconds later and ran all over the house "BYUNGHUN!!! I BROUGHT ICECREAM!!!" I yelled hopping he would come out suddenly the door opened.

 

BYUNGHUN'S POV:

"BYUNGHUN WHERE WERE YOU?!!" He yelled at me. I was scared and suprised.

"d-did you no..t get his message?" i stuttered

"Who's message?" he said more normal like.

"My boyfriends." i said unaffected by it. Chunji's mouth dropped open and he looked hurt which hurt me for some reason. 

"WHAT?!" He said and a tear fell down.

"m-my.. boyf-"

"YOU DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND CAUSE I'M  YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" Chunji yelled "What's his name?"  i was a bit scared to answer him now

"L."

"L Is my frickin brother!!!!!"

"well he said i was his boyfriend and that you gave me food poisen to make me loose my memory cause you've always wanted us seperate!" i said.

"That's a DAMN LIE!" Chunji yelled angry 

"Well who am i supposed to trust?!" i aksed fustrated

"ME don't trust him he's you!" Chunji continued,

"oh~" was all i said and chunji seemed to have noticed all of a sudden he examined my body from head to toe till they landed on my neck. His face became red and he got angry

"WTF!!!? A HICKEY?!!!"

"I'm sorry i didn't know what to do after he told me everything he started kissing me and i don't know it felt so wrong and stuff so i told him to stop when his hands were in my pants! I SWEAR!!!" I said.

Chunji grabbed my wrist hardmaking me wince in pain and gragged me to our room before locking the door and pushing me to the bed hovering over me. 

"Chunji wha-" He roughly placed his lips on me and kissed my lips hard, I was shocked and scared and this felt somewhat familiar. I tried breaking my self free but which ever way i would move my head he would motion his way there as well not letting us break one momment. He then slipped his tounge in and let himself take over all the inside space in my mouth, i started breathing harder through my nose... i was losing my breath. He then roughly bit my lip and then once again entered his tounge. Suddenly his hand slipped under my shirt and i started squirming trying to push him off. Once his fingers brushed against my s shock,madness and scaredness gave me streangth to push him off and once they were apart from me i slapped him and touched my lips which felt swollen i also felt tears come from my eyes.

"I.. i'm so sorry byunghun i don't know what came over me." Chunji said and i shook my head 

"No." i whispered pulling my legs to my chest and  laying my head on my arms that were wrapped aound my legs sobbing.

"Byunghun-" Chunji said extending his hand to comfort me.

"NO!!" I yelled and backed away "Don't touch me." I whispered. "Don't touch me." another tear rolled down my cheek. Chunji looked deeply hurt and once again tried.

"please byu-"

"i'm pregnant so don't touch me." I flatly said. Now Chunji looked stabbed but i didn't care and kept crying. "You." I sobbed "Were you the one who me in America?" i said looking up at him he shook his head with teary eyes. He then scotted closer and i scotted backwards till my back touched the wall. He extended his arms and i pushed them ."No." He tried again and again and again and my arms finally gave up on me and he hugged me. Even in the hug i got the corage again and started to push him but his tight grip held me tight and i started punching. "you idiot!" I cried in his chest till i fell asleep.

********************************************************

SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! xC SOS!! OKAY i'm sorry i haven't wrote in a LONG time but I HAD A REASON!! My cousin was having her sweet 15 teens and she wanted me plus 3 more to dance a song with her. we agreed and everyday after school we practiced it's over now though so i'm free BUT can you forgive me?

if you guys could could you subcribe to one of my friend's story she started not to long ago and i've been reading it since forever she only has a few subscribers and get's sad cause she doesn't get comments... plz cheer her up by commenting http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/478980/crime-chunjoe come on be a VICTIMZ!! xD