Nightmare

i want you

BYUNGHUN'S POV:

i wain a dark green room. Looking at the detail surrounding me, i looked up and saw how the light was flickering. On, off. It was weird, The walls were wet and abit oily as if some one threw water on it and it just rottened on the wall. I looked in front of me and saw a chalk bored and on it was lots of pappers pinned on with a fat, girl in glasses getting hung. And on the bottom was a big sloppy hand writing saying. Good bye teacher. I stared at the pictures one by one when suddenly something wet landed on my head, I touched my head and looked at my fingers that were red. blood? Looking up my eyes widended as another red drop dripped on my cheek sliding down as i had just cried. Panick rushed through me and my face turned pale. The teacher was up there hung. That's when i notticed the blood all over the chalk bored. Confusion was another thing. when i looked up the teacher throat was opened and i looked into it more closly when i noticed that i could still see her breathing from . I beggan to gag and vomited all over the floor. Where am i? Looking up i saw desks and chairs that were dusty looking, i also noticed someone sitting in a black red chair on the back that had a black hoddie on with red all over that persons hand. I ran over to him i didn't want to be alone in this. "Hey who are you! hey look at me!." He didn't budge he just kept looking down. "Look at me ! who are y-" he looked up and i saw blood splattered on his face. "I am you." He said i was scared and my body became shaking furoiusly he was me. suddenly for no reason i looked back at the teacher, something told me to. And when i did i saw a guy with black hair smiling madly in the techer's place with his neck also opened. "Myungsoo." He said. he suddenly took bite out of an apple. i don't know where he got it from but he had it and i could see how he would swallow it was disgusting. I beggan to gag once again and my face was red before i threw up i saw someone's shoe looking up to the owner made me not want to gag instead i was scared. Suddenly the whole room changed and i was in the library on the floor getting while the other me was in the back laughing and crying at the sight. Before the guy finished he came to my ear and said "That baby is mine."

**********************************

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled sitting up as tears ran down my face. Chunji sat up as well turning on the lamp shocked.

"Byungie what's wrong?" he said and hugged me. i cried harder.

"M-myumh." I mummbled on his shoulder hicaping. he caressed my back.

"shhh~ it's okay you can tell me." He said

"Myungsoo." was all  said and he stopped caressing me and caressed both my cheeks pulling me apart from him and looking in my eyes.

"It's okay it was just a bad dream." He said and hugged me again pulling me on top of him as he layed down and layed my head on his cheast. I could hear his heart pounding fast but it relaxed me and i fell asleep.

 

CHUNJI'S POV:

It all seems to come back to him now. looks like he's gonna cry again.

***************************************************************

Hello~ ^^ sowwi for this chappie but L.joe is just remembering his past xD lol i love yuh all ~ pai pai plz subscribe or comment ^^ upvote too!