no

i want you

Byunghun's pov:

'I guess taemin was right, school is too much drama. Cause now that i'm out everything has been going out fine like me and Chunji have been having a good time when he comes out of school and Changjo and Ricky are back together and they both look so cute!! And now i don't have to deal with Tia and hyuna, and we have all hang out as friends like going to the movies or the park.. you know stuff like that^^ And this has been haping for a week!! 

And guess what??? this might sound weird but my teacher that teaches me for two hours is Jessica!! at first we were like 'nu i'm not talking to you!!' but now we are like cool and friendly ^^ And we got really close that i even told her my secret. I had also asked her why she is not with Tia anymore and she answered by saying there was this new girl and that they picked her over Jessica but she doesn't care cuz she doesn't wants to be friend with an !

and lately i've been worried about Chunji.... i mean he has something that's bothering him but when ever i ask he doesn't answer he just say it nothing, but i know something wrong. Whatever it is i know i will find out soon cause i can feel it.'

i then closed my dairy and went down stairs getting dinner ready for when Chunji came home we could eat like always! but today ima make him his favorite dish..... PASTA!!! okay that's not his favorite dish but i've been wanting it so mhm pasta!! I got the book out that had the recipe in it. Then placed the book down getting the ingreadients out before getting to work.

"This is gonna be good." i mumbled before walking to the stove.

***

"wow! did i take that long?" i asked myself as i looked at the time and saw how late it was then finished a bit more till someone came running in the door. I flinched and turned around scared but then calmed down once i saw Chunji. "AHH~ it's just you. GOSH~ you scared..." before i could finish Chunji interupted.

"HEY!! My BROTHER IS HERE!!" He said happy and excited, which made me happy since he didn't look so worried.... maybe this is why he has been so stressed lately.

"Really? Bring him in!" i said and he nodded fast, but before he went back out he kissed me on the mouth and i kissed back, as we backed away he looked at me and mouthed a 'thank you.' i guess he was really happy. I just smiled back before he ran out the door.

I sighed and grabbed the plates and cups and soon enough i heard them both come in.

"Byunghun this is Myungsoo..." i didn't turn around as i was serving the plates. "But he has a nick name.." i grabbed the plate and was heading where the guys were. "so you can call him.." as i entered the living room, i saw them and gasp once i saw that guy then drobbed the plates.

"L" me and Chunji said at the same time then Chunji got shocked and came to me.

"OMG!! Are you okay?" he asked as i didn't look at him but L. "Byungie are you hurt?" he asked which snapped me back to reality.

"Huh? Oh!! yes! I'm fine." i then looked back at L who was now smirking. "Chunji..." i said nervouse, he looked at me and nodded. "Is he ur brother?" i asked hoping the answer was no.

"Yeah.. Why?" My heart broke right then and i really felt like crying, but i knew that i had to hold it in so i just shook my head and kept blinking so that my tears would dry up. I then suddenely opened the door and walked out without thinking Chunji followed me and i turned around.

"I'm going to Changjo's house." i said but it came out more like a question he nodded before he came to me and hugged me.

"be safe." he whispered in my ear i nodded and left too Changjo house thinking how Chunji's brother me and how Chunji was so depressed and worried cause he didn't come and i was so babo to even remember his name was Myungsoo the closer i got to Changjo's house the more i felt like crying.

I finally reached Changjo's house and he opened pretty quick and gasped when he saw me.

"Why are you crying?" he asked and i wipped my cheek noting that i was crying 'i thought i had enough streangth to keep it in but now that it out why not let it all?' I thought before Hugging Changjo and crying on his chest.

"OMG!! What's wrong?" he said as he pushed me gently in his and Ricky's house before closing the door and taking me to his living room.

"I saw him..." i said knowing he knew who i was talking about and i was right because then he got up angry with his fist fited and everything.

"WHERE?! LET ME PUNCHED THE LIFE OUT OF HIM!!THAT BASTARD!! DARE TO SHOW HIS FACE AT YOU!!"  he said and i shook my head and kept shaking it feeling the tears coming out slowly before looking up at Changjo who was confused.

"No...no cause... he's C-chunji's br-other." i said shaking, Changjo's jaw dropped and he then hugged me and i cried on his chest.

*****************************************************************************

sorry i haven't updated in a while but i hope you like and comment even though it's short :( been buzy so haven't had time

I love you guys and muahh <3